Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 06:34 AM by pasadi97.)
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(17-07-2016 05:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 05:50 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  For Old Law Sabbath is Saturday for new Law that can take you to Heaven we keep Sunday. For Old Law there is circumcision for New law there is Baptism and I can continue.

There is NO new law.

Psalm 12:6
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever .

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and was able to give us a new Law that can send us to Heaven. Why you see on youtube many videos "christian nde Heaven" but not video "muslim nde heaven", "hindu nde heaven", "budhist nde heaven"?

You want heaven you want the new law that can give you heaven confirmed by youtube videos with nde.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7mtcJ748U

I tell you muslims , hindus, budhist are doomed. They need us to tell them and teach them about eternal life and heaven to have a chance but we play atheism. Bad luck for them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2016, 06:30 AM
(17-07-2016 06:29 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 05:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  There is NO new law.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever .

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and was able to give us a new Law that can send us to Heaven. Why you see on youtube many videos "christian nde Heaven" but not video "muslim nde heaven", "hindu nde heaven", "budhist nde heaven"?

You want heaven you want the new law that can give you that confirmed by youtube videos with nde.

Bullshit.

Prove it!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-07-2016, 06:31 AM
(17-07-2016 06:29 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 05:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  There is NO new law.

You want heaven you want the new law that can give you that confirmed by youtube videos with nde.
I want no thing whatsoever. The entire reward/ punishment thing is partially responsible for misdirection of the otherwise faithful. One acting out of fear or want is one acting for their own sake and not the sake of all.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
17-07-2016, 06:34 AM
(17-07-2016 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:29 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus fulfilled the Law and was able to give us a new Law that can send us to Heaven. Why you see on youtube many videos "christian nde Heaven" but not video "muslim nde heaven", "hindu nde heaven", "budhist nde heaven"?

I want no thing whatsoever. The entire reward/ punishment thing is partially responsible for misdirection of the otherwise faithful. One acting out of fear or want is one acting for their own sake and not the sake of all.

Show me the scripture. I will then refute it with scripture.

You do realise you are talking to a minister?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-07-2016, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 07:12 AM by pasadi97.)
(17-07-2016 06:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:29 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus fulfilled the Law and was able to give us a new Law that can send us to Heaven. Why you see on youtube many videos "christian nde Heaven" but not video "muslim nde heaven", "hindu nde heaven", "budhist nde heaven"?

You want heaven you want the new law that can give you heaven confirmed by youtube videos with nde.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7mtcJ748U

I tell you muslims , hindus, budhist are doomed. They need us to tell them and teach them about eternal life and heaven to have a chance but we play atheism. Bad luck for them.

Bullshit.

Prove it!

I just proved it to you. Nde does not go by what people were taught in life, the nde stories of other religions go after Christianity story. Muslims are taught that they see heaven . Show me a video muslim nde heaven.

Hindus are taught that they become animals, dogs and such with a small possibility of remaining humans. Here you have http://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html hindus nde. Show me reincarnation. Their nde story say christian story that they meet sick angels , their gods that torment them.

They , muslims, hindus, budhist need us to tell them truth to show them the light of heaven. We play atheism and they are doomed. BAd luck.

Muslim ask God for help. Muslim in hospital, doctors gave up on him so he ask God for help. He said Mohamed did not come, Allah did not come but in that night Jesus come. Why when asking for God Jesus appears in muslim nde? BECAUSE JESUS IS PART OF ONE TRIUNE GOD, bedcause Jesus is Word of God from Book of Adam and Eve , or God beside God the Father and Holy Spirit that appears in Genesis 1:2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGBp_ft6UqY
17-07-2016, 06:54 AM
(17-07-2016 06:44 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Bullshit.

Prove it!

I just proved it to you. Nde does not go by what people were taught in life, the nde stories of other religions go after christianity story. Muslkims are taught that they see heaven . Show me a video muslim nde heaven.

Hindus are taught that they become animals, dogs and such with a small possibility of remaining humans. Here you have http://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html hindus nde. Show me reincarnation. Their nde story say christian story that they meet sick angels , their gods that torment them.

They , muslims, hindus, budhist need us to tell them truth to show them the light of heaven. We play atheism and they are doomed. BAd luck.

Do you realise you circumvent your beliefs by this post?

Banjo.
17-07-2016, 07:02 AM
Philippians 4 (KJV) - ፊልጲ
11: Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
James 1 (KJV) - ያእቆብ
4: But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Judges 18 (KJV) - መሳፍንቲ
10: When ye go, ye shall come unto a people secure, and to a large land: for God hath given it into your hands; a place where there is no want of any thing that is in the earth.

Judges 19 (KJV) - መሳፍንቲ
19: Yet there is both straw and provender for our asses; and there is bread and wine also for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the young man which is with thy servants: there is no want of any thing.

2 Kings 10 (KJV) - 2ይ ነገስት
19: Now therefore call unto me all the prophets of Baal, all his servants, and all his priests; let none be wanting: for I have a great sacrifice to do to Baal; whosoever shall be wanting, he shall not live. But Jehu did it in subtlety, to the intent that he might destroy the worshippers of Baal.
Psalms 23 (KJV) - ዳዊት
1: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalms 34 (KJV) - ዳዊት
10: The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
Mark 12 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
44: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

17-07-2016, 07:45 AM
(17-07-2016 05:33 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Today is Sunday, time for me and you guys to go to Church, to set aside some time for God. A small sacrifice for God that gave us life.

Today is Sunday, the time when I watch those few poor theist dickwads blindly following the other sheeple to their local church to be patronised by some celibate old fart wearing a dress, all the while vainly attempting to put out his burning handbag, and throwing meaningless platitudes around like used condoms.

And I wonder how many of them will end up at the local ED suffering from some virus or other picked up from his saliva-flecked fingers as he shoves crackers into the lips of his moronic congregation who truly believe in transubstantiation FFS.

For all the other mentally stable and/or intellectually functional members of our society, Sunday is a day for sleeping in, and telling any hovering gods to fuck off LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-07-2016, 07:57 AM
(17-07-2016 06:44 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I just proved it to you. Nde does not go by what people were taught in life, the nde stories of other religions go after Christianity story. Muslims are taught that they see heaven. Show me a video muslim nde heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGBp_ft6UqY

Are you so fucking mentally dysfunctional that you actually believe what all the crackpots post on YouTube? Or that you utilise those nonsensical videos as purported "evidence" to support your lunatic claims? Do you really think your fairytale god would need to use YouTube as a vehicle to promote (falsely held) beliefs in his alleged existence?

Why doesn't your god—especially considering his omnipotence—just tell me, personally, he exists, and that he's not a figment of peoples' imaginations? How easy would it be? And why should I even consider what's recorded in a 2,000-year-old book cobbled together by a handful of ill-educated camel-jockeys?

Try telling a court of law today that you murdered your partner because a donkey spoke to you!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-07-2016, 08:07 AM
(17-07-2016 06:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 05:50 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  For Old Law Sabbath is Saturday for new Law that can take you to Heaven we keep Sunday. For Old Law there is circumcision for New law there is Baptism and I can continue.
Tradition is what you have faith confused with.

Circumcision is of the Spirit and baptism is a sign of this singular accord.

Pop you are in denomination you are because you did not ask God for help in choosing your denomination. You put your faith in your abilities and that may not be enough.

When people pray to God to help them choosing the true denomination they are lead to eastern orthodox chriostianity.

Repeat after me

Dear God please lead me to the best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please explain to me why this religion is best and why this denomination is best . Amen. Pleashe help other people in choosing best denominayion and religion in your eyes. Amen.