Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(17-07-2016 07:57 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:44 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I just proved it to you. Nde does not go by what people were taught in life, the nde stories of other religions go after Christianity story. Muslims are taught that they see heaven. Show me a video muslim nde heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGBp_ft6UqY

Are you so fucking mentally dysfunctional that you actually believe what all the crackpots post on YouTube? Or that you utilise those nonsensical videos as purported "evidence" to support your lunatic claims? Do you really think your fairytale god would need to use YouTube as a vehicle to promote (falsely held) beliefs in his alleged existence?

Why doesn't your god—especially considering his omnipotence—just tell me, personally, he exists, and that he's not a figment of peoples' imaginations? How easy would it be? And why should I even consider what's recorded in a 2,000-year-old book cobbled together by a handful of ill-educated camel-jockeys?

Try telling a court of law today that you murdered your partner because a donkey spoke to you!

If you want to have proof God exist repeat after me.

Dear God please show to me that you exist in a manner that could convince me. Amen.

Many people did that and received their answers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2016, 08:31 AM
(17-07-2016 08:07 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Tradition is what you have faith confused with.

Circumcision is of the Spirit and baptism is a sign of this singular accord.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Pop you are in denomination you are because you did not ask God for help in choosing your denomination. You put your faith in your abilities and that may not be enough.

When people pray to God to help them choosing the true denomination they are lead to eastern orthodox chriostianity.

Repeat after me

Dear God please lead me to the best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please explain to me why this religion is best and why this denomination is best . Amen. Pleashe help other people in choosing best denominayion and religion in your eyes. Amen.
I must admit that I am finding it quite difficult to not flash out at this post. How would you even know what denomination I am affiliated with? You surely didn't ask. I personally don't believe that any schism or division of the faithful of GOD is right. You know not what I ask of GOD, nor what has been shown to be true. Your arrogant assumptions have only helped to distants you from me. Right denomination? You are serious aren't you. As if all aren't of GOD. As if there is more than one creator, as if you in your haughty arrogance has any inkling of discernment but what you have vainly mistaken as such through indoctrination and erroneous tradition.

I hope that we can move from these assumptions and grow together, but it may take more than mere hope in this case.

Please elaborate.

What denomination am I of? And of which is the promise of GOD given to?
17-07-2016, 10:49 AM
(17-07-2016 08:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 08:07 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pop you are in denomination you are because you did not ask God for help in choosing your denomination. You put your faith in your abilities and that may not be enough.

When people pray to God to help them choosing the true denomination they are lead to eastern orthodox chriostianity.

Repeat after me

Dear God please lead me to the best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please explain to me why this religion is best and why this denomination is best . Amen. Pleashe help other people in choosing best denominayion and religion in your eyes. Amen.
I must admit that I am finding it quite difficult to not flash out at this post. How would you even know what denomination I am affiliated with? You surely didn't ask. I personally don't believe that any schism or division of the faithful of GOD is right. You know not what I ask of GOD, nor what has been shown to be true. Your arrogant assumptions have only helped to distants you from me. Right denomination? You are serious aren't you. As if all aren't of GOD. As if there is more than one creator, as if you in your haughty arrogance has any inkling of discernment but what you have vainly mistaken as such through indoctrination and erroneous tradition.

I hope that we can move from these assumptions and grow together, but it may take more than mere hope in this case.

Please elaborate.

Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-07-2016, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 01:15 PM by pasadi97.)
(17-07-2016 08:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 08:07 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pop you are in denomination you are because you did not ask God for help in choosing your denomination. You put your faith in your abilities and that may not be enough.

Repeat after me

Dear God please lead me to the best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please explain to me why this religion is best and why this denomination is best . Amen. Please help other people in choosing best denomination and religion in your eyes. Amen.

Please elaborate.

At one time I saw people of other denomination doing great works for God and the question arrived into my head as what if God is with thedir denomination and not with mine. How would I know that? There were multiple denominations that contradicted each other so which one is right?

Best to know that is God so why not ask God. So I prayed to God to show me the best denomination and to teach me about the religions how he sees them. Then I started to find articles that would make me understands all the religions. This is why I can explain today many things linked with religions.

Telling me that you believe Sabbath is Saturday you told me your denomination as there are not many denominations in Christianity believing Sabbath is Saturday. And the denomination you are in is not Eastern orthodox Christianity so with a great chance of success I deducted that you did not pray to God to show you best religion and denomination in his eyes. Would you have prayed you would be today eastern orthodox christian.There exists a chance you actually did but this is actually slim. Your answer show me I was right. Would you pray you would be probably eastern orthodox christian

Why Eastern orthodox Christianity is right?

I can go for hours. I don't mean other Christian denominations don't go to Heaven even if there are denomination for which I have doubts. I mean best is Eastern Orthodox Christianity. For one every Church in Easter Orthodoxy has a protective angel and every believer receives a guardian angel. Priests in Easter Orthodoxy have a flame above their heads seen with eyes of the soul. And I can continue.

Let me start on it and see where we finish.

Bible and the gates of the Hell will not overcome it.

So the gates of Hell will not overcome the Church so the Church will exist from inception, Acts of Apostles to today and the gates of Hell will not overcome it.

So where is the Church from Acts of The Apostles today?

Here is the List of Patriarchs of Jerusalem from Acts of Apostles to today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orth..._Jerusalem Here is the Church that gates of Hell did not and will not overcome it.
NO other Church has this continuity so no other Church is the Church from acts of apostles that the Hell will not overcome it.

Bible
Jesus came and established his Church that the gates of the Hell will not overcome it.

Eastern orthodox Church
Jesus came and established his Church that gates of Hell did not overcome.

Other denominations
Jesus came and established his Church. Gates of Hell overcome it after few hundreds years. After 1500 the founder of new denomination found the truth by studying Bible and founded denomination that existed today. Never mind it does not match Early Christianity that was Liturgical see Holy Litugies of Apostles James https://orthodoxwiki.org/Liturgy_of_St._James http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf07.xii.ii.html, Mark http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0718.htm and Peter and accepted icons, Apostle Luke being painter of icons some existing in Romania even today Some in Rome. So Jesus or Son of God founded his Church for only few hundred years but the founde of denomination a MAN founded the denomination that will exist forever. Maybe or maybe not.

Also Eastern Orthodox Christianity is full of miracles. Today at Church the priest reminded us of a miracle that took place at fourth Council. There were 2 ideas and bishops could not arrive at a conclusion. So they decided to ask God. They wrote the 2 ideas on two pieces of paper. They put the 2 npieces of paper on chest of a dead saint Euphimia. After 3 days they came back and found saint holding with right hand the good idea and found the paper with bad idea at the feet of the saint.
17-07-2016, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 11:56 AM by popsthebuilder.)
pasadi97,

I'm sorry but you didn't answer my questions friend.

In your search of veirification of what you had already assumed (not deduced) you managed to glance right over what I plainly exclaimed. And that is that I am not of any denomination whatsoever. So much so that I believe entirely other religions to also be of GOD. I stated that I do not believe in any schism. All organized chriatianity adheres to one schism or another. So by that determination I cannot justifiably claim to be any sort of traditional Christian. Please don't think that this is me saying I'm not Christian, just not according to the doctrines of any organized sect that I have come across. I find that the whole of the faithful unto GOD comprise the limbs of the strong upright tree. I understand all the faithful as a whole to comprise the body of Christ in its different limbs.

Not that it is for you to know, but to put this to rest; I pray for GOD to guide me along the path that He would have me take. I pray that GOD walks along side me along that same path.

If it is the Will of GOD for me to divide the faithful then I would know. And indeed it is in some way, that time to divide those who speak the name of the Christ from those who actually believe and follow the teachings and example completely. It is time to divide those who vainly proclaim that they have clung to the cord of faith for their eternal benefit from those who's actions are a reflection of their faith and the commands of GOD. But that way isn't to go about declaring any denomination as false, but to test these doctrines that men whole heartedly declare, and bring them to one accord.

I do not deny Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Zorothushtra, Hindu, Bahia, Druze, or most other religions or schools of thought. Yet I cannot justifiably claim to be a full member of any.

I believe scripture though, and any faith or school of thought that denies that Jesus was the Christ(the annointed of GOD) I would be wary of.

I'm glad you have found a sect of Christianity that comforts you. But please, please do not declare others to be wrong, especially prior to even having any idea as to what they actually hold as true.

Peace

17-07-2016, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 01:10 PM by pasadi97.)
(17-07-2016 11:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  pasadi97,

In your search of veirification of what you had already assumed (not deduced) you managed to glance right over what I plainly exclaimed. And that is that I am not of any denomination whatsoever. So much so that I believe entirely other religions to also be of GOD. I stated that I do not believe in any schism. All organized chriatianity adheres to one schism or another. So by that determination I cannot justifiably claim to be any sort of traditional Christian. Please don't think that this is me saying I'm not Christian, just not according to the doctrines of any organized sect that I have come across. I find that the whole of the faithful unto GOD comprise the limbs of the strong upright tree. I understand all the faithful as a whole to comprise the body of Christ in its different limbs.

Not that it is for you to know, but to put this to rest; I pray for GOD to guide me along the path that He would have me take. I pray that GOD walks along side me along that same path.

If it is the Will of GOD for me to divide the faithful then I would know. And indeed it is in some way, that time to divide those who speak the name of the Christ from those who actually believe and follow the teachings and example completely. It is time to divide those who vainly proclaim that they have clung to the cord of faith for their eternal benefit from those who's actions are a reflection of their faith and the commands of GOD. But that way isn't to go about declaring any denomination as false, but to test these doctrines that men whole heartedly declare, and bring them to one accord.

I do not deny Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Zorothushtra, Hindu, Bahia, Druze, or most other religions or schools of thought. Yet I cannot justifiably claim to be a full member of any.

I believe scripture though, and any faith or school of thought that denies that Jesus was the Christ(the annointed of GOD) I would be wary of.

I'm glad you have found a sect of Christianity that comforts you. But please, please do not declare others to be wrong, especially prior to even having any idea as to what they actually hold as true.

Peace

You obviously are in error putting equal between Christianity that leads to Heaven and Hinduism, Islam, Budhism and other religions that lead to Hell. But I stop here.
17-07-2016, 01:35 PM
(17-07-2016 12:53 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 11:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  pasadi97,

Peace

You obviously are in error putting equal between Christianity that leads to Heaven and Hinduism, Islam, Budhism and other religions that lead to Hell. But I stop here.
Oh? I thought I was in error if I didn't believe Jesus was the Christ. Isn't that what scripture says?

But according to you, I am in error because I place other organized religions(that I don't exactly condone) at an equal value to Christianity? I'm pretty sure I didn't say that either. Again you are assuming things off of mere presumption. Christ indeed is the way my friend. And as such; the teachings of the Christ are too the way. What most don't grasp or can't see is that the teachings of the Christ are the same as the teachings of those guided by GOD prior to and after Jesus of Nazareth.

I'm sorry you think I am in error, but let me help you please; I haven't said you are in error because of your beliefs, you have said such of me, nearly offending me to a level that neither would have enjoyed. You almost caused me to regret some things. But as a Christian, dealing with even an enemy, you are to guide with compassion and lovingkindness. What I am getting at is that in the future, instead of putting on false politeness while insulting ones core belief, it would behoove you to tread more carefully as to not offend/ anger the one you are supposed to be helping(all). Pissing people off doesn't exactly promote profitable thought or communication. Just ask your audience. I would but, like all else, I learn only the hard way.

So if we are to test with scripture and I am so blatantly wrong that you claim it is obvious, then surely you can show what I believe to be wrong with scriptural references.

I anxiously await your justified argument. And really I'm still waiting and hoping you will attempt to answer my initial two questions.

Peace

17-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Today is Open Championship Sunday.
I pray to the Holy Triune, the Driver, Wedge and Putter, may they come together with timing and precision so that our savior Phil Mickelson can prevail.
Amen

[Image: Phil-Mickelson-Gregory-Silveira-money-la...jpg?586049]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-07-2016, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 05:16 PM by pasadi97.)
(17-07-2016 01:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 12:53 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  You obviously are in error putting equal between Christianity that leads to Heaven and Hinduism, Islam, Budhism and other religions that lead to Hell. But I stop here.
Oh? I thought I was in error if I didn't believe Jesus was the Christ. Isn't that what scripture says?

But according to you, I am in error because I place other organized religions(that I don't exactly condone) at an equal value to Christianity? I'm pretty sure I didn't say that either. Again you are assuming things off of mere presumption. Christ indeed is the way my friend. And as such; the teachings of the Christ are too the way. What most don't grasp or can't see is that the teachings of the Christ are the same as the teachings of those guided by GOD prior to and after Jesus of Nazareth.

I'm sorry you think I am in error, but let me help you please; I haven't said you are in error because of your beliefs, you have said such of me, nearly offending me to a level that neither would have enjoyed. You almost caused me to regret some things. But as a Christian, dealing with even an enemy, you are to guide with compassion and lovingkindness. What I am getting at is that in the future, instead of putting on false politeness while insulting ones core belief, it would behoove you to tread more carefully as to not offend/ anger the one you are supposed to be helping(all). Pissing people off doesn't exactly promote profitable thought or communication. Just ask your audience. I would but, like all else, I learn only the hard way.

So if we are to test with scripture and I am so blatantly wrong that you claim it is obvious, then surely you can show what I believe to be wrong with scriptural references.

I anxiously await your justified argument. And really I'm still waiting and hoping you will attempt to answer my initial two questions.

Peace

Pops I like you very much. I think you are a good man.
But I think that you deserve the best that is eastern orthodoxy.

Bible says that Church is the keeper of truth 1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Which Church is the pillar of truth ? Eastern Orthodox Church that the gates of Hell will not overcome it.

But because you believe Bible is pillar of truth I will go after Bible.

In psalms there is a verse saying that the gods of the nations are idols. So the gods of hinduism and budhism are idols and worshiping idols is wrong according with Bible so hinduism and Budhism are wrong.

Beside Bible we have in hinduism human sacrifices that are wrong. They have witchcraft in holy books and Bible says witchcraft is wrong.

And as an addition can you look in the eyes of people in other religions beside Christianity that go to hell because of their religion and tell them Christianitry and your religion that leads to Hell are the same. If christians believe that people of other religions are doomed. Doooooooomed. Tell YUrga Dargav hindusim is Ok when he tells the torments he was suffering in after life, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWcs-AykknQ http://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html

At least there is a religion that recognizes that all their adherents go to Hell in after life, Hell in their lnguage is called Sheol and here is what we can read in wikipedia Sheol

Reading from wikipedia Sheol:

She'ol (/ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from life and from the Hebrew God.[1]

All the dead go to Sheol or Hell in that belief. Jesus and christianity changed all that and dead Christian people speak of Heaven.

Love your neighbour like yourself. I love all my neighbours being them atheist, christian, hindus, budhsit and so on. I don't like Atheism , budhism, islam and other religions that lead people to Hell and I think that my neighbour needs to find truth about Christianity and their chance to Heaven. I belive that my neighbour should be free to exercise the religion he wants while I belive he should know truth about Heaven and Hell.

But God is best teacher of all. So say after me

Dear God please make go to best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please explain to me all religions and denominations the way you see them. Amen.
17-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Pops and Pasadi97 discussing things?

Popcorn