Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(17-07-2016 05:12 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Pops and Pasadi97 discussing things?

Popcorn

Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-07-2016, 06:08 PM
(17-07-2016 10:53 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 08:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I must admit that I am finding it quite difficult to not flash out at this post. How would you even know what denomination I am affiliated with? You surely didn't ask. I personally don't believe that any schism or division of the faithful of GOD is right. You know not what I ask of GOD, nor what has been shown to be true. Your arrogant assumptions have only helped to distants you from me. Right denomination? You are serious aren't you. As if all aren't of GOD. As if there is more than one creator, as if you in your haughty arrogance has any inkling of discernment but what you have vainly mistaken as such through indoctrination and erroneous tradition.

I hope that we can move from these assumptions and grow together, but it may take more than mere hope in this case.

Please elaborate.

What denomination am I of? And of which is the promise of GOD given to?

At one time I saw people of other denomination doing great works for God and the question arrived into my head as what if God is with thedir denomination and not with mine. How would I know that? There were multiple denominations that contradicted each other so which one is right?

Best to know that is God so why not ask God. So I prayed to God to show me the best denomination and to teach me about the religions how he sees them. Then I started to find articles that would make me understands all the religions. This is why I can explain today many things linked with religions.

Telling me that you believe Sabbath is Saturday you told me your denomination as there are not many denominations in Christianity believing Sabbath is Saturday. And the denomination you are in is not Eastern orthodox Christianity so with a great chance of success I deducted that you did not pray to God to show you best religion and denomination in his eyes. Would you have prayed you would be today eastern orthodox christian.There exists a chance you actually did but this is actually slim. Your answer show me I was right. Would you pray you would be probably eastern orthodox christian

Why Eastern orthodox Christianity is right?

I can go for hours. I don't mean other Christian denominations don't go to Heaven even if there are denomination for which I have doubts. I mean best is Eastern Orthodox Christianity. For one every Church in Easter Orthodoxy has a protective angel and every believer receives a guardian angel. Priests in Easter Orthodoxy have a flame above their heads seen with eyes of the soul. And I can continue.

Let me start on it and see where we finish.

Bible and the gates of the Hell will not overcome it.

So the gates of Hell will not overcome the Church so the Church will exist from inception, Acts of Apostles to today and the gates of Hell will not overcome it.

So where is the Church from Acts of The Apostles today?

Here is the List of Patriarchs of Jerusalem from Acts of Apostles to today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orth..._Jerusalem Here is the Church that gates of Hell did not and will not overcome it.
NO other Church has this continuity so no other Church is the Church from acts of apostles that the Hell will not overcome it.

Bible
Jesus came and established his Church that the gates of the Hell will not overcome it.

Eastern orthodox Church
Jesus came and established his Church that gates of Hell did not overcome.

Other denominations
Jesus came and established his Church. Gates of Hell overcome it after few hundreds years. After 1500 the founder of new denomination found the truth by studying Bible and founded denomination that existed today. Never mind it does not match Early Christianity that was Liturgical see Holy Litugies of Apostles James https://orthodoxwiki.org/Liturgy_of_St._James http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf07.xii.ii.html, Mark http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0718.htm and Peter and accepted icons, Apostle Luke being painter of icons some existing in Romania even today Some in Rome. So Jesus or Son of God founded his Church for only few hundred years but the founde of denomination a MAN founded the denomination that will exist forever. Maybe or maybe not.

Also Eastern Orthodox Christianity is full of miracles. Today at Church the priest reminded us of a miracle that took place at fourth Council. There were 2 ideas and bishops could not arrive at a conclusion. So they decided to ask God. They wrote the 2 ideas on two pieces of paper. They put the 2 npieces of paper on chest of a dead saint Euphimia. After 3 days they came back and found saint holding with right hand the good idea and found the paper with bad idea at the feet of the saint.

Seems weird to me that you people want to come to a superstition free forum to argue about the differences in your particular superstitions.
[+] 3 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
17-07-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 05:11 AM by pasadi97.)
Ok, now you want to go to Heaven so you decided to leave atheism that leads to hell. Now what?

1. First you need to choose christian denomination to which to belong. If no idea choose Eastern Orthodox Christianity.When people asked God for best denomination this was answer.
2. Then you need to go to the priest of that denomination and ask what you need to do to become christian
3. Then is good to take care of this
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

This does not have to be expensive. For food for example we can skip a meal a week and give the meal to a homeless person. If underweight don't skip meals.
17-07-2016, 06:21 PM
(17-07-2016 06:12 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Ok, now you want to go to Heaven so you decided to leave atheism that leads to hell. Now what?

1. First you need to choose christian denomination to which to belong. If no idea choose Eastern Orthodox Christianity.When people asked God for best denomination this was answer.
2. Then you need to go to the priest of that denomination and ask what you need to do to become christian
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

This does not have to be expensive. For food for example we can skip a meal a week and give the meal to a homeless person. If underweight this may be a sin though.

WTF????

Don't choose Arianism! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-07-2016, 06:23 PM
(17-07-2016 06:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:12 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Ok, now you want to go to Heaven so you decided to leave atheism that leads to hell. Now what?

This does not have to be expensive. For food for example we can skip a meal a week and give the meal to a homeless person. If underweight this may be a sin though.

WTF????

Why not? What's wrong with Arianism? Other than the fact that it is historically considered heresy?

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
17-07-2016, 06:27 PM
(17-07-2016 06:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF????

Why not? What's wrong with Arianism? Other than the fact that it is historically considered heresy?

Oh fucking hell. You don't even know about this????

Banjo.
17-07-2016, 06:31 PM
(17-07-2016 06:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why not? What's wrong with Arianism? Other than the fact that it is historically considered heresy?

Oh fucking hell. You don't even know about this????
Know about what? Yes I know about arianism. What do you mean?

17-07-2016, 06:32 PM
(17-07-2016 06:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh fucking hell. You don't even know about this????
Know about what? Yes I know about arianism. What do you mean?

Dude I am sick of educating you. Google it.

Banjo.
17-07-2016, 06:39 PM
(17-07-2016 06:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Know about what? Yes I know about arianism. What do you mean?

Dude I am sick of educating you. Google it.
I've Googled arianism in the past and studied its origins and doctrine. Please just state what it is you are getting at.

17-07-2016, 06:45 PM
The persecutions! It was a joke.

Banjo.