Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(18-07-2016 10:27 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 05:55 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Russian Scientists dig 14km deep and hear HELL!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAJojGIqi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928

The religions with exception of Christianity send their followers to Hell. There is no equality between Christianity and atheism and other religions.

Earth has a radius of ca. 6000km. If hell starts at 14km, then 99,99% of earth is hell! We wont be going to hell, we are already there!
Just sayin´

But now for something completely different:
The current events (coups, cop killings) at the weekend convinced me that indeed we need to believe in god, we are really going to hell (well, as as already stated, we are already 99,99% in hell, anyhow...).
I am afraid and want to be saved, but it i am confused which version of "god" to believe in. I have read your conversation over the past few pages and noticed that your views are completely contradictory/exclusive.
So i am confused (and worried) if i choose the wrong belief/god ill end up in hell like i would do now as an atheist anyway. If i ask a 3rd christian, he may (or may not?) have a belief in an even different god.
So how do i figure whom of you guys is right? I really dont wanna end up in eternal hell(fire) without even knowing how to avoid it in the first place.

Thanks
You won't. If you believe in an ultimately singular beneficent creator (GOD) and understand that if you believe you should strive in all you do in to be of that wholly beneficent spirit. It already resides in is all and is connected to all life. Lovingkindness is sort of a cheesy word, and long suffering may sound ominous. But that is what it boils down to; regardless of your own wants of attainment, and affliction, one must strive to be giving without want, compassionate towards all, sincere and honest in what they feel, say, and do.

There is this thing some call the holy spirit. It is what utterly filled Jesus the Christ. Believe me when I tell you it is the selfless conscience and of GOD. It indeed is eternal as GOD is eternal. If you are confused or doubt what I say, I can go through exponential amounts of core religious texts to verify what I say. These aren't singular verses removed from context, but the general underlying theme of all core religious belief systems.

Do not fear anything, but the consequences of your own actions, or the lack there of. One cannot justifiably act on something they do not know, so even in ignorance you are safe.

Seek with sincerity, An opened mind. Strive to do what is good in all cases.

I wish you the very best.

Peace

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 11:14 AM
(18-07-2016 10:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 10:27 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Earth has a radius of ca. 6000km. If hell starts at 14km, then 99,99% of earth is hell! We wont be going to hell, we are already there!
Just sayin´

But now for something completely different:
The current events (coups, cop killings) at the weekend convinced me that indeed we need to believe in god, we are really going to hell (well, as as already stated, we are already 99,99% in hell, anyhow...).
I am afraid and want to be saved, but it i am confused which version of "god" to believe in. I have read your conversation over the past few pages and noticed that your views are completely contradictory/exclusive.
So i am confused (and worried) if i choose the wrong belief/god ill end up in hell like i would do now as an atheist anyway. If i ask a 3rd christian, he may (or may not?) have a belief in an even different god.
So how do i figure whom of you guys is right? I really dont wanna end up in eternal hell(fire) without even knowing how to avoid it in the first place.

Thanks
You won't. If you believe in an ultimately singular beneficent creator (GOD) and understand that if you believe you should strive in all you do in to be of that wholly beneficent spirit. It already resides in is all and is connected to all life. Lovingkindness is sort of a cheesy word, and long suffering may sound ominous. But that is what it boils down to; regardless of your own wants of attainment, and affliction, one must strive to be giving without want, compassionate towards all, sincere and honest in what they feel, say, and do.

There is this thing some call the holy spirit. It is what utterly filled Jesus the Christ. Believe me when I tell you it is the selfless conscience and of GOD. It indeed is eternal as GOD is eternal. If you are confused or doubt what I say, I can go through exponential amounts of core religious texts to verify what I say. These aren't singular verses removed from context, but the general underlying theme of all core religious belief systems.

Do not fear anything, but the consequences of your own actions, or the lack there of. One cannot justifiably act on something they do not know, so even in ignorance you are safe.

Peace

So you cant/wont tell me whom of you is right and why!?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
18-07-2016, 11:43 AM
(18-07-2016 11:14 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 10:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't. If you believe in an ultimately singular beneficent creator (GOD) and understand that if you believe you should strive in all you do in to be of that wholly beneficent spirit. It already resides in is all and is connected to all life. Lovingkindness is sort of a cheesy word, and long suffering may sound ominous. But that is what it boils down to; regardless of your own wants of attainment, and affliction, one must strive to be giving without want, compassionate towards all, sincere and honest in what they feel, say, and do.

Peace

So you cant/wont tell me whom of you is right and why!?
I had to review their doctrine.

The only issues I saw where the emphasis on tradition, the infallibility of the church, and the traditional Trinitarian view.

Tradition is expressly spoken against all through the bible, and leads to a hierarchy within the church that cannot be questioned. We see from the holocaust, the Spanish inquisition, the crusades, and the atrocities of particular priests in reference to abuse and assault on the innocent or child that this is a bad thing.

We are to know what is right or rather who, by their works. These things(works) are a testament in themselves that neither the tradition of man or the orthodox church is infallible.

As far as traditional Trinitarianism is concerned; they find the son of God to be co-eternal with the Creator; this effectively not only goes against scripture but too places man wholly and fully as GOD, instead of merely of GOD. You can see how this could be a really bad thing I would think. Again, Hitler pops into mind, along with an endless potential of wholly negative outcomes.

Other than those things I didn't see any huge problems, and believe that the eastern orthodox church will ultimately be of the will of GOD before it is all over, as these really are relatively mild issues in their current state, and surely their faith in GOD is credited to them.

18-07-2016, 11:58 AM
pops and pasadi are the reason why i keep loaded firearms hidden in my house. youre both a couple delusional nuts that are a danger to society.
18-07-2016, 11:59 AM
But Pasadi has linked lots of YT videos and reported a lot of what can only be viewn as miracles in favour of orthodoxy. You havent provided any of this.
So i guess ill go with orthodoxy.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
18-07-2016, 12:00 PM
(18-07-2016 11:58 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  pops and pasadi are the reason why i keep loaded firearms hidden in my house. youre both a couple delusional nuts that are a danger to society.
How is believing in being wholly helpful to others on all ways a danger to society?

18-07-2016, 12:03 PM
(18-07-2016 11:59 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  But Pasadi has linked lots of YT videos and reported a lot of what can only be viewn as miracles in favour of orthodoxy. You havent provided any of this.
So i guess ill go with orthodoxy.
Again, you are free to worship how you see fit. Just keep the points I mentioned in mind.

Again I wish you the very best.

18-07-2016, 12:04 PM
(18-07-2016 12:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 11:58 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  pops and pasadi are the reason why i keep loaded firearms hidden in my house. youre both a couple delusional nuts that are a danger to society.
How is believing in being wholly helpful to others on all ways a danger to society?

your reasons behind doing these things are based on a delusion. might be ok for now, but who knows what that delusion will tell you to do in the future?
18-07-2016, 12:05 PM
(18-07-2016 12:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 12:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How is believing in being wholly helpful to others on all ways a danger to society?

your reasons behind doing these things are based on a delusion. might be ok for now, but who knows what that delusion will tell you to do in the future?
Nonsense; it is the will of GOD that is infallible. Check the books

18-07-2016, 12:10 PM
(18-07-2016 12:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 12:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  your reasons behind doing these things are based on a delusion. might be ok for now, but who knows what that delusion will tell you to do in the future?
Nonsense; it is the will of GOD that is infallible. Check the books

i rest my case...