Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(18-07-2016 03:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We haven't even gotten into the Word of GOD really.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

[Image: 0e5fb5c76fca16adbee503c9aff393cd.jpg]

Sound familiar?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-07-2016, 03:58 PM
(18-07-2016 03:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 03:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We haven't even gotten into the Word of GOD really.

[Image: 0e5fb5c76fca16adbee503c9aff393cd.jpg]

Sound familiar?
Sorta. Should it not?

But GOD says all will be reconciled

18-07-2016, 04:06 PM
(18-07-2016 03:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  But GOD says all will be reconciled

Universal reconciliation means I am saved regardless of what I believe.

#sigh
18-07-2016, 04:06 PM
(18-07-2016 03:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 03:10 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  bullshit. you and pasadi cant even agree on what your god is saying. that is the total reverse of his word being infallable.
We haven't even gotten into the Word of GOD really.

and where are you going to find this word? in the bible i suppose? because that is not infallable either, obviously. saying gods word is infallable is stupid and false, is my point.
18-07-2016, 04:11 PM

No, Jesus said all would be fulfilled. What exactly does that mean?

It also says to Love thy neighbour. But it also says this:

Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Then it supports dictatorship.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

But then it says the opposite.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men .

All will be reconciled? How? In what manner. Remember the Zeus quote?

Romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

You say you have read the books Pop's. I think your reading needs improvement. Perhaps follow Nietzsche's advice and read every line 4 times.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-07-2016, 04:13 PM
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  and where are you going to find this word? in the bible i suppose? because that is not infallable either, obviously. saying gods word is infallable is stupid and false, is my point.

Psalm 12:6
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever .

Banjo.
18-07-2016, 07:07 PM
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Universal reconciliation means I am saved regardless of what I believe.
I believe universal reconciliation is available for all. Not that all will be saved regardless of actions and beliefs.

18-07-2016, 07:12 PM
(18-07-2016 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Universal reconciliation means I am saved regardless of what I believe.
I believe universal reconciliation is available for all. Not that all will be saved regardless of actions and beliefs.

Again you are incorrect according to scripture.

Ephesians 1:4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Ephesians 1:5
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Only those predestined will be saved.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Banjo.
18-07-2016, 07:13 PM
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

and where are you going to find this word? in the bible i suppose? because that is not infallable either, obviously. saying gods word is infallable is stupid and false, is my point.
Just because the interpretations vary to some level, and can be way of due to personal greed, pride, hate, and fear; that doesn't mean the Word of God changes. And no, it can be found in much more than just the bible, in my opinion.
But no, all of the words within the bible are the inspired word of God, but not the fullness of it or without error, not by GOD, but by man.

18-07-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 07:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-07-2016 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Universal reconciliation means I am saved regardless of what I believe.

Wait. Let me guess. You think I have to first to believe and affirm the Lord Jesus Christ as my Redeemer and Lord and Savior before I can get into the club. First, that's arrogant as all fuck. Why the fuck would what you believe matter for shit? Second, it diminishes the sacrifice of the redeemer to depend on some arrogant thought in your head. Third, you have no understanding of the concept of Universal Reconciliation.
Don't mean Girly don't like you.

#sigh