Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(17-07-2016 06:44 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  They , muslims, hindus, budhist need us to tell them truth to show them the light of heaven. We play atheism and they are doomed. BAd luck.

Bad luck?
Bad luck?

No. Pasadi, this has nothing to do with luck. if this "hell" place actually exists (although I doubt that very much), the being that created it and allows it to continue to exist bears 100% of the responsibility for all the suffering that occurs there.

I will not worship a god that allows a hell to exist. (I will, however, go to that hell of My own accord to release the prisoners, and then deal personally with the certifiably insane deity who condemned them.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
18-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Banjo,

Universal reconsiliation

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
18: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19: For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20: And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

1 Corinthians 15 (KJV) - 1ይ ቆረንቶስ
22: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23: But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24: Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Ephesians 1 (KJV) - ኤፌሶን
9: Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

There are plenty more.

All being fulfilled in that context means the same thing. All things of the scriptures fulfilled. As I the end of heaven and earth, and the beginning of the new heaven which will be wholly of GOD.

Reightiousness means equality in that context.

Leviticus 19 (KJV) - ዘሌዋውያን
13: Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
14: Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
15: Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour. Leviticus 19 (KJV) - ዘሌዋውያን
16: Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
17: Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18: Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Pretty much the same thing the Christ said.

Hebrews 13 (KJV) - እብራውያን
7: Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
8: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9: Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

It isn't speaking of government or dictatorship. It is another example of master and slave or steward as GOD and believer.

Acts 5 (KJV) - ግብሪ ሃዋ
28: Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
29: Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30: The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. This one is saying the same as the first. To follow GOD and not fear man.

I can't go into detail about how exactly all will be reconciled, but I believe it will be to do with an eventual unified understanding of scripture, and faith in GOD in general, and how it is tied to all life and existence.

None are righteous but Christ whom we are to emulate.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
Find all posts by this user
18-07-2016, 08:41 PM
(18-07-2016 08:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  What the actual fuck does that even mean?

Seriously, you need to explain that in clear terms, not religious cant.
I'll try to explain it as well as I can. That's all I can do.

Circumcision to the Jew was a literal, physical interpretation, as everything was. We have gone over, briefly, why this is wrong, or technically for a different time, as in it sufficed them in their time. So knowing that this sort of circumcision is not pleasing to GOD, what other sort could there be?

Why would you think there should be or could be another sort?

Quote:It is the spiritual sort.

Meaningless.

Quote:We know what is right and what we cling to in our own wants. Through honest introspection one can begin to find the merits of their own motives. In finding some of their motives to be selfish they can begin to distinguish between them. From this distinction one can realize that they generally are of two opposite motives, or of a third non motive, but observer if you will. The circumcision is the casting off, cutting away, offering up, letting go of that opposing motive that is ultimately the will of naught. This indeed brings all things to a single objective moral point(one accord) in harmony with the will of all, which of course is to peaceably live, though not at all by their own will, but that force or existence, that all pervading light and breath of life that is GOD.

Word salad having nothing to do with circumcision.

Quote:The baptism can be seen as a seal or sign that said individual is of the spirit of life wholly and utterly.

Though to be honest I think I am still missing a piece in my representation of baptism.

Just my 2¢ sorta, but not really, as I can expound nearly limitlessly, my claims, through any number of core religious books.

Please, ask more. This is the only chance I have gotten thus far to outwardly express these things. Thank you.

That was an utter failure of clarity. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-07-2016, 08:44 PM
(18-07-2016 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I believe universal reconciliation is available for all. Not that all will be saved regardless of actions and beliefs.

Wait. Let me guess. You think I have to first to believe and affirm the Lord Jesus Christ as my Redeemer and Lord and Savior before I can get into the club. First, that's arrogant as all fuck. Why the fuck would what you believe matter for shit? Second, it diminishes the sacrifice of the redeemer to depend on some arrogant thought in your head. Third, you have no understanding of the concept of Universal Reconciliation.
Don't mean Girly don't like you.
Wow that's not what I said at all. And the sacrifice isn't diminished at all. The teachings and example of the Christ spread the entire world due to the sacrifice, and it is symbolic of the sacrifice of sin(greed) that is to be made in order for one to be holy.

You too.

18-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Takin a break for a while.

Peace

18-07-2016, 08:56 PM
(18-07-2016 07:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:06 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  and where are you going to find this word? in the bible i suppose? because that is not infallable either, obviously. saying gods word is infallable is stupid and false, is my point.
Just because the interpretations vary to some level, and can be way of due to personal greed, pride, hate, and fear; that doesn't mean the Word of God changes. And no, it can be found in much more than just the bible, in my opinion.
But no, all of the words within the bible are the inspired word of God, but not the fullness of it or without error, not by GOD, but by man.

so then his word is at least fallable when it comes to being coherant. if it wasnt then everyone would understand it, despite their own limitations.
18-07-2016, 09:15 PM
I love how simple drive-bys always seem to devolve into 47 pages of garbage.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-07-2016, 10:32 PM
(18-07-2016 08:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Banjo,

Universal reconsiliation

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
18: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19: For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20: And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

1 Corinthians 15 (KJV) - 1ይ ቆረንቶስ
22: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23: But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24: Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Ephesians 1 (KJV) - ኤፌሶን
9: Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

There are plenty more.

All being fulfilled in that context means the same thing. All things of the scriptures fulfilled. As I the end of heaven and earth, and the beginning of the new heaven which will be wholly of GOD.

Reightiousness means equality in that context.

Leviticus 19 (KJV) - ዘሌዋውያን
13: Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
14: Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
15: Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour. Leviticus 19 (KJV) - ዘሌዋውያን
16: Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
17: Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18: Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Pretty much the same thing the Christ said.

Hebrews 13 (KJV) - እብራውያን
7: Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
8: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9: Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

It isn't speaking of government or dictatorship. It is another example of master and slave or steward as GOD and believer.

Acts 5 (KJV) - ግብሪ ሃዋ
28: Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
29: Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30: The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. This one is saying the same as the first. To follow GOD and not fear man.

I can't go into detail about how exactly all will be reconciled, but I believe it will be to do with an eventual unified understanding of scripture, and faith in GOD in general, and how it is tied to all life and existence.

None are righteous but Christ whom we are to emulate.

Pop's, you do realise you are using scripture to contradict scripture, thus proving my point?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-07-2016, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 04:53 AM by pasadi97.)
(18-07-2016 06:05 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 05:55 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Russian Scientists dig 14km deep and hear HELL!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAJojGIqi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928
Have you come here to make things more difficult for me? I'm not here to convert people, but you're quite possibly rewinding a year of conversation, as if it didn't happen. I have a hard enough time trying to convey what I mean, and difficulty getting people to actually listen, most probably because they've heard too many like you with their wild claims and even wilder "evidence".

They will here you a little better if you admit that you cannot prove some of these things that you are attempting to prove with freakin YouTube videos.

Peace

If I make things more difficult for you is an unintended consequence. I like you and respect you very much.

The miiracles of Eastern orthodox Church are genuine.Everyone can go and see one of the YEARLY miracles:
On Easter the Holy Light descends on Holy Sepulcher Church and lights the candles of believers since Apostolic times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xvNIydfvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iq76V47Mw
On the day of Jesus baptism, on the place of Jesus baptism When Eastern Orthodox celebration is at a place when priest throws the cross in water, Jordan river reverses his flow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmrqZwUjCQ
On the place of Jesus transfiguration on the time of Jesus transfigurastion a cloud of strange nature comes on mount Tabor.

WE know that flesh decays. We know that dead bodies decay and after hundred years we find just bones. Before decaying bodies emanate a foul smell.

Not so for some orthodox Saints orthodox saints. IN this movie, at the end of this movie you see body of a Saint that did not decayed for hundreds of years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcFHVhhwgq8
They emanate a Hevenly flagrance. Same bodies stream myrrh. Now exactly which organ produces myrrh after death. This every reasonable person will recognize as a miracle. For one Saint Spyridon, his body leaves for days and every year his shoes are torn and need to be changed.
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Spyridon_of_Trimythous
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Spyridon

Pop you say that one year of discussion did not work. I think that discussion can work for stronger people that can escape atheism by themselves. For people with hardened hearth prayer works so you need to pray for them for God to soften their hearth and to help them escape atheism that leads to Hell.

I am not good at prayers otherwise I would pray myself. If people escaped atheism by themselves they can pray for people not able to escape.A prayer at 12am in midnight is like 40 prayers in daytime.
[+] 1 user Likes pasadi97's post
19-07-2016, 04:44 AM
(18-07-2016 08:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can't go into detail about how exactly all will be reconciled, but I believe it will be to do with an eventual unified understanding of scripture, and faith in GOD in general, and how it is tied to all life and existence.

What you believe is utterly meaningless unless you have some evidence to back up your claims. Without that you are just another nutjob preaching bullshit. Do you think you are accomplishing anything use by posting your inane drivel here?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post