Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(19-07-2016 06:32 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  First since from people comming from the death only Christians sayd they have visited Heaven , it has yo be Chrsitian God.

Best of who knows which Christian denomination is best is God. And I know of several instances when God was asked and the answer was Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Yeah, I know Catholics who proclaim theirs is the best as well. Protestants too.

Meanwhile in Islam......

Come back with some actual facts.

Arian controversy, Iconoclasms, St Bartholomew's day blah blah blah.

See a shrink. And go to a religious site. This ain't no place for you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-07-2016, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 07:06 PM by pasadi97.)
(19-07-2016 06:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 06:32 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  First since from people comming from the death only Christians sayd they have visited Heaven , it has yo be Chrsitian God.

Best of who knows which Christian denomination is best is God. And I know of several instances when God was asked and the answer was Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Yeah, I know Catholics who proclaim theirs is the best as well. Protestants too.

Meanwhile in Islam......

Come back with some actual facts.

Arian controversy, Iconoclasms, St Bartholomew's day blah blah blah.

See a shrink. And go to a religious site. This ain't no place for you.

And God proclaims Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Not MAN. GOD.

And if you would Ask God for best religion and denomination we would read your story too in several years.
19-07-2016, 06:58 PM
(19-07-2016 06:56 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  And God proclaims Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Not MAN. GOD.

Who?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-07-2016, 06:59 PM
(19-07-2016 06:37 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  See rationality when seeing blood and flesh not decomposing after hundreds of years says MIRACLE.

No, the correct spelling is "mummy."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
19-07-2016, 07:02 PM
(19-07-2016 06:56 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  And God proclaims Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Not MAN. GOD.

No, I think it was clearly "man," as your alleged god appears to be pure fiction. Perhaps your god should come here in person to clear up the matter of its alleged existence once and for all.

And this time, no mortal messengers!
19-07-2016, 07:18 PM
(19-07-2016 07:02 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

No, I think it was clearly "man," as your alleged god appears to be pure fiction. Perhaps your god should come here in person to clear up the matter of its alleged existence once and for all.

And this time, no mortal messengers!

God appears to people doing unceasing prayer. In the last stage he takes them to a trip to Heaven. The manual for unceasing prayer is this book https://www.amazon.com/Way-Pilgrim-Conti...0932727301
19-07-2016, 07:20 PM

And if you would Ask God for best religion and denomination we would read your story too in several years.

No actually it was a man made decision. Here is some history for you to educate yourself.

You don't even know this basic knowledge????

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
19-07-2016, 07:27 PM
(19-07-2016 07:18 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  God appears to people doing unceasing prayer.

Sounds more like prayer-obsessed people hypnotize themselves into seeing a god.

I also cannot sincerely pray to beings that I think are fictional, and I have no intention of doing an insincere prayer, pretending to believe in the hope that something will happen. I do not like the intense cognitive dissonance and self-distrust caused by pretending to believe, and will not even attempt it.

If your god is incapable of manifesting itself physically in My presence, it is not worth My time and energy to pursue it in other ways. A physical manifestation is literally the only thing that could ever convince Me, and this requirement is not negotiable.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
19-07-2016, 07:37 PM
(19-07-2016 05:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I never claimed to be all knowing and openly stated that I wasn't very familiar with the history of the church.

And I am not refuting the writers of the texts as I hadn't refuted any of the writings yet.
Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Pop's. I am afraid you did. You actively posted scripture in an attempt to undermine scripture I posted.

This is the problem mate. You do NOT understand the subject matter. Until you do, discussion with you is pointless.

Go away. Do some real study. Then come back.
No, I posted scripture pertaining to universal reconciliation. You didn't post anything whatsoever that refutes universal reconciliation. So you acting like I'm contradicting scripture with scripture is wrong. You did post a few verses out of context and I went over them within there context. None of them had anything to do with universal reconciliation or anything contrary to it.

19-07-2016, 07:41 PM
(19-07-2016 06:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I never claimed to be all knowing and openly stated that I wasn't very familiar with the history of the church.

And I am not refuting the writers of the texts as I hadn't refuted any of the writings yet.

Off topic, but this thread is already staggering around like a punch-drunk prize fighter as it is. Personal question, Pops- do you actually build things? Like homes? Or do you consider yourself a "builder of bridges" for atheists to some sort of truth? If you actually build things like homes, what do you use for reference so that the building inspector will approve the work? I'm truly interested.
Yes, I am an actual carpenter. When needed for inspection and permit purposes I provide plans of what I intend to do along with specifics called schedules.

Are you honestly curious or are you insinuating something?

Just curious.

Peace