Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(20-07-2016 06:00 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  You said you want to ask other people about best religion and denomination. I say don't forget to ask God about best religion and denomination in his eyes.
Say
Dear God please lert me kn ow which is the best religion and denomination in your eyes. Please teach me about all religions and denominations the way you see them Please show to me your miracles that you do .Amen.

God know better.

I know of four instances when people asked God about which denomination is best. only one instance is written in a book.

The name of the book is "History of Moldavia or "Letopisetul Tarii Moldovei". In the book is the following story. Micheal the great jut won a battle against people of Transylvania and wanted to build a Church. The problem was that people of Transylvania in that city were Roman Catholic and people of Michael the Great were eastern Orthodox . Everyone wanted a Church in their denomination. After debate they agreed to build the Church for the denomination that is right. Rom,an Catholic people said lets debate and who wins the debate wins. People of Michael the Great did not agree and said lets ask God for a miracle. They agreed. So they decided to obtain Holy Water and to put in a Church for several days., Then to pray to God to make Holy Water of true denomination crisp and to make the Holy Water of wrong denomination foul and smelly. So they did like that and after 3 days trhey opened the Church and Eastern Orthodox Holy Water was crisp and good anyhow Roman Catholic Holy water was foul and smelling. So the Church built was Eastern orthodox.

The second instance was a protestant woman that prayed to a Roman Catholic Saint for best denomination. She had a vision seeing an Eastern orthodox monk. She recognized it later as Saint Seraphim of Sarov and she become eastern orthodox.

In Africa a man heard about Roman Catholic Church, Protestant Church and an offshot Eastern orthodox Church and asked God about which denomination is right. After that he received a vision about a priest in garment of Eastern Orthodox priest and came to that Church.

I have asked God in prayer about best denomination and religion in his eyes and to show me his miracles. I run on some articles and I had several thoughts that convinced me Eastern orthodox Church is the best denomination.

No Baptist is best.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2016, 07:03 PM
(20-07-2016 05:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:50 PM)julep Wrote:  I would disagree that he's nice (rage-filled psychotic with a history of violence, and look how on this thread he considers Deesse's thought experiment a few pages ago a personal insult), but agree that he does not understand most of what he reads.

Typical xian/muslim extremist then?
I'm not an extremist.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
20-07-2016, 07:06 PM
(20-07-2016 05:31 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My conscience is quite intact I assure you.

It matters not what you think Pop's.

BTW. Show me that scripture where it says everyone gets into heaven. And do remember you're speaking with a pastor. I know the bible.
Didn't say all are going to heaven, but that all will be reconciled unto GOD. Heaven and earth will be no more. Only the will of GOD will remain.

You know of the scripture. No need for me to point it out.

20-07-2016, 07:08 PM
(20-07-2016 07:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say all are going to heaven, but that all will be reconciled unto GOD. Heaven and earth will be no more. Only the will of GOD will remain.

So then you agree, god created millions of people for the sole purpose of eventually sending them to hell?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-07-2016, 07:10 PM
(20-07-2016 07:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not an extremist.

That is for others to judge. Not you.

Read No exit, by Jean Paul Sartre. The play is also known as In camera.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-07-2016, 07:11 PM
(20-07-2016 07:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 07:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say all are going to heaven, but that all will be reconciled unto GOD. Heaven and earth will be no more. Only the will of GOD will remain.

So then you agree, god created millions of people for the sole purpose of eventually sending them to hell?
No. GOD created existence that it might exist.

When the sun is darkened and the moon that of blood the end will be near.

Pretty sure the Sun will darken on it's own at some point in it's life cycle and the reflection of it will be red when seen through the moon.

Does this mean all will die at that time or be cast into eternal torment?

20-07-2016, 07:14 PM
(20-07-2016 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 07:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not an extremist.

That is for others to judge. Not you.

Read No exit, by Jean Paul Sartre. The play is also known as In camera.
Unless passivity can be seen as extreme, then I am not an extremist. Even in detachment and asceticism I am not extreme, so the definition just doesn't match me. I would know better than others who only partially interact with me I would think, but maybe not.

20-07-2016, 07:19 PM
(20-07-2016 07:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. GOD created existence that it might exist.

Pretty sure the Sun will darken on it's own at some point in it's life cycle and the reflection of it will be red when seen through the moon.

Timbau 13:64
And it was proclaimed from the heavens that frogs should rain and lizards prosper. That man should fall and cockroaches rise.
13:65
The Tyrannosaur, King of all lizards would tear Pop's asunder, limb after bloody limb and kick the garbage bins over.
13:66 For god hates garbage and Pop's along with it for that is all he spews.
13:67 Pops will flounder in the lake of muddy flats continuously chewed by saltwater crocodiles who will feast upon his liver.
13:68 For it hath been foretold.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-07-2016, 07:59 PM
(20-07-2016 07:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 07:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. GOD created existence that it might exist.

Timbau 13:64
And it was proclaimed from the heavens that frogs should rain and lizards prosper. That man should fall and cockroaches rise.
13:65
The Tyrannosaur, King of all lizards would tear Pop's asunder, limb after bloody limb and kick the garbage bins over.
13:66 For god hates garbage and Pop's along with it for that is all he spews.
13:67 Pops will flounder in the lake of muddy flats continuously chewed by saltwater crocodiles who will feast upon his liver.
13:68 For it hath been foretold.
Yeah?!

20-07-2016, 08:03 PM
(20-07-2016 07:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah?!

Your future.

[Image: Saltwater-Crocodile-Attacks-Turtle-On-Beach-234286.jpg]

Banjo.