Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(20-07-2016 05:04 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 09:15 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  >"I'll show those atheists the bible is correct."
>Posts a known forgery

Laughat

The meaning of this verse:
1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household," which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."

The important part is second part:
which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."

How is called thye Church in that swecond part of the verse? The pillar and foundation of truth that is infallible. So the Biblical position is the position of Eastern orthodox Chuch that Church is infallible not the Pope neither every man like in Protestantism.

So you see ion this Bible verse THE CHURCH is called the foundation of truth not pope not every protestant. THE CHURCH is without error and can interpret the Bible without error. THE CHURCH. The Eastern orthodox Church the Church established by Jesus and Apostles that the gates of Hell will not overcome. So the Bible that is the second part of that verse says that the Church is infallible not the pope not every man that is in Protestant tradition.

And the Orthodox Church has the interpretation of the Bible done by John Chrisostom in his Homilies. He asked God through prayer to see if his interperetation is right and one man saw Apostles Paul wishpering in his ears the interpretation of Bible while he was writing it.

More than that infallibility of the Church is described in Bible in Acts of the Apostle. So we are at the point when some people said Christians need to respect old testament food interdiction.

We don't see people saying lets take Bible and find the truth. Bible was given by Eastern Orthodox Church hundreds of years later to the world. No the Church held its first Council and decided that Christians need not follow Old Testament restrictions of food since Peter had a vision telling him that God had cleansed all food.

So that Council of the Church shows Church infallibility. It wasn't Bible reading neither Apostle Peter deciding alone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2016, 08:34 PM
(20-07-2016 06:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  No Baptist is best.

Jesus came in year 33. Eastern orthodox Church was established on Pentecost around year 33 and has same doctrine since then.

Where was Baptist Church, SDA Church, non denominational Church in years 34, 35, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600,700,800,900,1000,1100,1200,1300,1400,1500?
20-07-2016, 08:38 PM
(20-07-2016 08:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  

Jesus came in year 33. Eastern orthodox Church was established on Pentecost around year 33 and has same doctrine since then.

Where was Baptist Church, SDA Church, non denominational Church in years 34, 35, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600,700,800,900,1000,1100,1200,1300,1400,1500?

Sorry mr historian. You mean AD 1054.

Protestant is best!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-07-2016, 08:42 PM
(20-07-2016 08:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  

Wikipedia about baptists:
"Historians trace the earliest church labeled "Baptist" back to 1609 in Amsterdam, with English Separatist John Smyth as its pastor.[3]"

So why the Church established by a man, JOHN SMITH is better than Eastern orthodox Church established by Jesus and Apostles. Why would you like to be in Church of John Smith and not in Church of Jesus Christ?

Wikipedia about SDA:
"The denomination grew out of the Millerite movement in the United States during the mid-19th century and was formally established in 1863.[5] Among its founders was Ellen G. White, whose extensive writings are still held in high regard by the church.[6]"

Again why would you like to be in the Church established by a WOMAN Ellen White and not in the Church established by Jesus Christ and Apostles?
20-07-2016, 08:44 PM
(20-07-2016 08:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 08:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus came in year 33. Eastern orthodox Church was established on Pentecost around year 33 and has same doctrine since then.

Sorry mr historian. You mean AD 1054.

Protestant is best!

Nope I mean year around 33 and I can prove it. Here is the list of Patriarchs of Church of Jerusalem from Acts of Apostles to today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orth..._Jerusalem
NO Church in the World has anything similar leaving Eastern orthodox Church as being THE CHURCH that gates of HELL will not overcome.
20-07-2016, 08:49 PM
(20-07-2016 08:44 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 08:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sorry mr historian. You mean AD 1054.

Protestant is best!

Nope I mean year around 33 and I can prove it. Here is the list of Patriarchs of Church of Jerusalem from Acts of Apostles to today.
NO Church in the World has anything similar leaving Eastern orthodox Church as being THE CHURCH that gates of HELL will not overcome.

You're full of shit.

Go read Psellus or something. You are beginning to annoy me.

Catholic church is best!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-07-2016, 08:51 PM
(20-07-2016 08:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 07:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah?!

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Your future.

[Image: Saltwater-Crocodile-Attacks-Turtle-On-Beach-234286.jpg]
Yours too.

20-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(20-07-2016 08:31 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:04 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The meaning of this verse:
1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household," which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."

The important part is second part:
which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."

How is called thye Church in that swecond part of the verse? The pillar and foundation of truth that is infallible. So the Biblical position is the position of Eastern orthodox Chuch that Church is infallible not the Pope neither every man like in Protestantism.

So you see ion this Bible verse THE CHURCH is called the foundation of truth not pope not every protestant. THE CHURCH is without error and can interpret the Bible without error. THE CHURCH. The Eastern orthodox Church the Church established by Jesus and Apostles that the gates of Hell will not overcome. So the Bible that is the second part of that verse says that the Church is infallible not the pope not every man that is in Protestant tradition.

And the Orthodox Church has the interpretation of the Bible done by John Chrisostom in his Homilies. He asked God through prayer to see if his interperetation is right and one man saw Apostles Paul wishpering in his ears the interpretation of Bible while he was writing it.

More than that infallibility of the Church is described in Bible in Acts of the Apostle. So we are at the point when some people said Christians need to respect old testament food interdiction.

We don't see people saying lets take Bible and find the truth. Bible was given by Eastern Orthodox Church hundreds of years later to the world. No the Church held its first Council and decided that Christians need not follow Old Testament restrictions of food since Peter had a vision telling him that God had cleansed all food.

So that Council of the Church shows Church infallibility. It wasn't Bible reading neither Apostle Peter deciding alone.
You need to stop.

Nothing you say makes any separation of the body of Christ correct whatsoever. Nor does it make one piece in separation infallible.

20-07-2016, 08:55 PM
(20-07-2016 08:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 08:44 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Nope I mean year around 33 and I can prove it. Here is the list of Patriarchs of Church of Jerusalem from Acts of Apostles to today.

You're full of shit.

Go read Psellus or something. You are beginning to annoy me.

Catholic church is best!

Who is Psellus?

Western Europe was 1000 years Eastern orthodox, 500 years Catholic and 500 years Protestant.
20-07-2016, 08:55 PM
(20-07-2016 08:51 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yours too.

Actually, that nearly happened in my past. Also with a white pointer shark.

My future? I expect to fall and hit my head and bleed out, or simply pass out and never awake.

That's usually how people in my position go.

Or I could get hit by a bus. My days of messing with sharks and croc's are long over.

Banjo.