Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  ATTENTION !!!. 2-5% Americans die and come back to life either in accidents or sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven , Hell, angels and some claim that Jesus came to them saying he is God. If this is true, attention because it invalidates all other religions besides christianity. If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experiences”.

I'd say [citation needed], but 2-5% of Christians believe in lying for Jesus.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-07-2016, 01:18 PM
(08-07-2016 01:13 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  ATTENTION !!!. 2-5% Americans die and come back to life either in accidents or sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven , Hell, angels and some claim that Jesus came to them saying he is God. If this is true, attention because it invalidates all other religions besides christianity. If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experiences”.

I'd say [citation needed], but 2-5% of Christians believe in lying for Jesus.

Probably a much higher percentage than that!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-07-2016, 01:38 PM
(08-07-2016 01:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably a much higher percentage than that!

It could be. I was looking for a nice mirror of his post. I figured if I'd said "2-5% of trollposters", I would have been off by a magnitude of two. The actual number is probably closer to 200-500% (lying that hard can result in percentages above 100%).
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-07-2016, 01:46 PM
I think the thread's title is funny. "Christianity" and "thinking people" in the same sentence. Laughat

A bit of an oxymoron. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-07-2016, 08:07 PM
(08-07-2016 01:38 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 01:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably a much higher percentage than that!

It could be. I was looking for a nice mirror of his post. I figured if I'd said "2-5% of trollposters", I would have been off by a magnitude of two. The actual number is probably closer to 200-500% (lying that hard can result in percentages above 100%).

I just learned something new, thanks RB Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-07-2016, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 04:10 PM by pasadi97.)
The other religions NDE confirm Christianity:

http://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html

Hinduism NDE sounds like Hell don't you think?

Budhist monk NDE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4covXqbvM .

Jesus is one person of one unique Triune God. He existed before Creation and as Christianity and even Islam say everything was created through him that is everything including the Gods of other religions.

Jesus existed before creation , before his birth as human, before ANY RELIGION because religions appeared after creation. His birth is Incarnatioln, Jesus taking human nature not time when Jesus appeared.

When people of other religions ask for God to appear to them Jesus appears saying he is God.

Pray after me:
Dear God please appear to me and let me know if Jesus is God.

Yearly miracles orthodox

Every year on Orthodox Easter a Holy Light descends on place Jesus resurrected and lights the candles of believers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xvNIydfvQ
Every year on celebration of Jesus Baptism on the place of his Baptism, in the time of orthodox celebration Jordan river miracle= Jordan river turns to origins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmrqZwUjCQ
Every year on the celebration of Jesus transfiguration on the place of his transfiguration a clouds of miraculous nature like snow descends. Crosses can be seen in cloud.
There are many other miracles but the ones above are year after year and can be seen by everyone.
10-07-2016, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 04:10 PM by Aliza.)
(10-07-2016 03:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The other religions NDE confirm Christianity:

Jesus is one person of one unique Triune God. He existed before Creation and as Christianity and even Islam say everything was created through him includiong the Gods of other religions.

Jesus existed before creation , before his birth as human, before ANY RELIGION because religions appeared after creation. His birth is Incarnatioln, Jesus taking human nature not time when Jesus appeared.

When people of other religions ask for God to appear to them Jesus appears saying he is God.

Pray after me:

Wow! I tried what you said and Jesus revealed himself to me. Jesus spoke to me!

He said you're a crazy person, and I should steer clear.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
10-07-2016, 04:10 PM
(10-07-2016 03:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The other religions NDE confirm Christianity:

Jesus is one person of one unique Triune God. He existed before Creation and as Christianity and even Islam say everything was created through him includiong the Gods of other religions.

He is before creation , before his birth as human, before ANY RELIGION because religions appeared after creation. His birth is Incarnatioln, Jesus taking human nature not time when Jesus appeared.

Pray after me:

People from other cultures that have NDE's and Jesus does NOT appear to them, you moron. Whatever they've been raised to believe in is what they see. Sometimes Hindu's see Lord Yamaraj, the receiver of the Dead. This ain't no Jesus, it's a Hindu god and there's no getting around it.

You're just another christian idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-07-2016, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 04:18 PM by pasadi97.)
(10-07-2016 04:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  People from other cultures that have NDE's and Jesus does NOT appear to them, you moron. Whatever they've been raised to believe in is what they see. Sometimes Hindu's see Lord Yamaraj, the receiver of the Dead. This ain't no Jesus, it's a Hindu god and there's no getting around it.

You're just another christian idiot.

"In reply to questions about details, Vasudev said that the "black man" had a club and used foul language. Vasudev identified him as Yamraj, the Hindu god of the dead. He said that he was "brought back" by the same two men who had taken him to Yamraj in the first place. Vasudev's mother, who died before the time of the interview, was a pious woman who read scriptures which included descriptions of Yamraj. Vasudev, even as a boy before his near-death experience, was quite familiar with Yamraj."

And Lord Yamaraj is a black male that curses them, drags them and speaks foul language and leads them to a place where their limbs are severed, where people are not happy and so on. Hindus need to be saved otherwise is bad for them.

The place where people are dragged to is called Hell and Lord Yamaraj is a sick angel. Christianity doesn't say the gods and goddeses do not exist, they exist and do show in NDE of other religion as sick angels.
10-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Hello again pasadi97 ! Big Grin

Wait? Consider

Did you just play the "No true Scott's man" fallacy.. only with deitys?

As in "Oh yeah, those are deitys.. but they're not true deitys..." kind of thing?

Consider