Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(23-07-2016 01:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Near death, its like near pregnant, you know.
Is that where the sperm misses?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Former atheis accepts God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkr-8dWrLtM
23-07-2016, 10:30 PM
(21-07-2016 08:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 05:26 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I see you need more proof. I can not give you a trip to Heaven to see with your eyes. Pray to God so that God will give you the proof you need.

I do not pray. At all. Not even to the gods of My Scandinavian ancestors. The closest I get is to toast those gods with the first mug of mead when brewing, and it's done for cultural reasons rather than religious ones.

I will not debase My precious critical thinking facilities by pretending to pray to something that I sincerely believe to be utterly imaginary.

Ball is in your alleged god's court, Pasadi. If it cannot make its existence known to non-believers without prayer, then it's a useless, vicious-minded fuck that apparently doesn't care that much if non-believers do end up in hell. As such, if anyone actually does end up in hell the responsibility for this crime will lie solely and eternally with your god.

And I say again: This is not negotiable. If there is no empirical evidence available that points uniquely to your god, then I have no choice but to continue to see it as pure mythology.

I know your hearth is hardened., Who can pray for you to soften your hearth? Who can save you dear from sickness of atheism? Really you need to find somebody to pray for you to cure you from sickness of atheism so you can enjoy Heaven. Who can pray for you?

Go to churches and find somebody to pray for you., You have to do that to cure you from sickenss of atheism.

Go to an orthodox monastery and ask a monk to pray for you. Even if you make a donation cure yourself. I showed you many miracles. God is for real. Cure yourself. Medicine is prayer. I understand you can not do it as I am not a prayer person myself but don't let you down. Ask somebody who can pray to pray for you. Save yourself and your family.

I asked many monks to pray for me, you can do the same.Believ me as the miracles that I showed you are true, it matters.
23-07-2016, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 11:23 PM by Astreja.)
(23-07-2016 10:30 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I know your hearth is hardened.

No, the heart is part of the cardiovascular system and has nothing to do with emotion or reason.

Quote:Who can pray for you to soften your hearth? Who can save you dear from sickness of atheism? Really you need to find somebody to pray for you to cure you from sickness of atheism so you can enjoy Heaven. Who can pray for you?

(Springy G reaches for Her Clue-By-Four™)

*BONK* Don't call Me "dear," you condescending little brat. I'm very likely old enough to be your mother, if not your grandmother. I want no part of Christianity, and I'm not interested in heaven. Stuff your prayers up the Holy Spirit's imaginary ass.

Quote:Go to churches and find somebody to pray for you., You have to do that to cure you from sickenss of atheism.

Fuck off.

Quote:Go to an orthodox monastery and ask a monk to pray for you.

No. Not going to waste even one second of My life on such an idiotic thing.

Quote:God is for real.

If it is, it's too weak to show up physically in My presence and therefore not worthy of My respect or further consideration.

Quote:Save yourself and your family.

There is nothing to be saved from. Shame on you for threatening people.

Quote:Believ me as the miracles that I showed you are true, it matters.

I do not believe you. I believe the so-called miracles are absolutely false.

I also believe that it is utterly impossible for anyone to get to heaven, as I believe that heaven is imaginary. Your fate is identical to Mine, regardless of what you believe: When you reach the end of your days on Earth your brain will stop working, and once you have lost consciousness you won't even know that your faith is gone forever.

But I'd rather that your faith fail you sooner, so that you can know what it's like to live without religious delusion and false hope.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
23-07-2016, 11:40 PM
(23-07-2016 10:30 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Really you need to find somebody to pray for you to cure you from sickness of atheism so you can enjoy Heaven.

You want me to pray to Aesculapius?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-07-2016, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 12:47 AM by Astreja.)
(23-07-2016 11:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You want me to pray to Aesculapius?

Now there's a god I *could* respect. There are many other fine medical deities, including Diancecht (Celtic) and Eir (Norse).

Personally I think that the best treatment for a "hardened heart" is keeping blood pressure and LDL cholesterol under control.
24-07-2016, 01:36 AM
anyone else notice pasadi doesnt respond to anything? just more spewing of bullshit and youtube videos. save yourself from your delusions pasadi. are you such a weakling that you cant accept and enjoy reality? does your life suck so badly that you need a false hope of an afterlife? maybe if you would concentrate more on enjoying your life you wouldnt be so obsessed with getting a lolipop at the end of the game. grow up, coward.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-07-2016, 02:35 AM
(24-07-2016 01:36 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ...maybe if you would concentrate more on enjoying your life you wouldnt be so obsessed with getting a lolipop at the end of the game.

Considering pasadi's obsession with avoiding hellfire, I don't think he's currently capable of enjoying life (or that lollipop, if he ever gets one). His worldview sounds very much like a thin oil slick of faith floating on an ocean of pure terror.
[+] 6 users Like Astreja's post
24-07-2016, 08:43 AM
(23-07-2016 10:30 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 08:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I do not pray. At all. Not even to the gods of My Scandinavian ancestors. The closest I get is to toast those gods with the first mug of mead when brewing, and it's done for cultural reasons rather than religious ones.

I will not debase My precious critical thinking facilities by pretending to pray to something that I sincerely believe to be utterly imaginary.

Ball is in your alleged god's court, Pasadi. If it cannot make its existence known to non-believers without prayer, then it's a useless, vicious-minded fuck that apparently doesn't care that much if non-believers do end up in hell. As such, if anyone actually does end up in hell the responsibility for this crime will lie solely and eternally with your god.

And I say again: This is not negotiable. If there is no empirical evidence available that points uniquely to your god, then I have no choice but to continue to see it as pure mythology.

I know your hearth is hardened., Who can pray for you to soften your hearth? Who can save you dear from sickness of atheism? Really you need to find somebody to pray for you to cure you from sickness of atheism so you can enjoy Heaven. Who can pray for you?

Go to churches and find somebody to pray for you., You have to do that to cure you from sickenss of atheism.

Go to an orthodox monastery and ask a monk to pray for you. Even if you make a donation cure yourself. I showed you many miracles. God is for real. Cure yourself. Medicine is prayer. I understand you can not do it as I am not a prayer person myself but don't let you down. Ask somebody who can pray to pray for you. Save yourself and your family.

I asked many monks to pray for me, you can do the same.Believ me as the miracles that I showed you are true, it matters.

You cannot petition the Lord with prayer.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-07-2016, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 11:01 AM by edbaldwin.)
(07-07-2016 07:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How could Hinduism or Buddhism or the Greek pantheon have been created by Jesus since those religions are far older than Christianity?

He also created an earth that that appears much older than the 6000 years old that it really is. So it stands to reason that he could create a religion or other gods post Christianity and make them appear as if they were pre Christianity.
(Damn emogiies won't show up!!!) I'm obviously joking.
[+] 1 user Likes edbaldwin's post