Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:17 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Not all people know but smoking is as dangerous for afterlife as atheism. People need not smoke and people that smoke need to confess the sin to a priest.

So you are a poe after all.

Or idiot. Don't underestimate power of idiocy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
25-07-2016, 05:53 AM
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:17 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Not all people know but smoking is as dangerous for afterlife as atheism. People need not smoke and people that smoke need to confess the sin to a priest.

Sin? Are you fucken serious? Keep your hands and thoughts out of my fucking life you fucking creep (and creepy god). You can have your silly belief that an invisible god watches your every fucking moment of your life, if you wish and if it makes you feel "happy". But leave me, and everyone else who- contrary to you- takes actual responsibility for our lives, alone! What i do with my fingers, be it in my bedroom or while having a smoke outside, is none.of.your.creepy.business.

I smoked. I stopped to smoke. Other people may still smoke, its up to them. Simple as that. The reason and timing is none of your or your gods business. And if i should die one day due to smoking related cancer, i will own up to it. I bet you wonder how it feels how it is to own up to anything in your life.

You or your god are the last people i would need on my deathbed, particularly your omni(im)potent god who obviously didnt bother about my cancer anyway.

I said several short prayers for you to be curred of cancer. I can't do many prayers. I heard many cancers curred by prayer one in my Church.
25-07-2016, 06:06 AM
(25-07-2016 05:41 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnPfHG5bZ0 don't agree with everything this video say about Romano catholics. Also it show icon created by Jesus so Churches against icons are in error.
By icon do you mean idol, like idolatry?

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
25-07-2016, 06:09 AM
(25-07-2016 05:53 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Sin? Are you fucken serious? Keep your hands and thoughts out of my fucking life you fucking creep (and creepy god). You can have your silly belief that an invisible god watches your every fucking moment of your life, if you wish and if it makes you feel "happy". But leave me, and everyone else who- contrary to you- takes actual responsibility for our lives, alone! What i do with my fingers, be it in my bedroom or while having a smoke outside, is none.of.your.creepy.business.

I smoked. I stopped to smoke. Other people may still smoke, its up to them. Simple as that. The reason and timing is none of your or your gods business. And if i should die one day due to smoking related cancer, i will own up to it. I bet you wonder how it feels how it is to own up to anything in your life.

You or your god are the last people i would need on my deathbed, particularly your omni(im)potent god who obviously didnt bother about my cancer anyway.

I said several short prayers for you to be curred of cancer. I can't do many prayers. I heard many cancers curred by prayer one in my Church.
Your not really supposed to exclaim that you prayed for people. Especially not the ones you actually prayed for.

Something about vanity and the sight of man.

I guess your just gonna continue to ignore peoples honest questions.

Peace

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
25-07-2016, 09:10 AM
The way I see it, saying "I'll pray for you" is equivalent to saying "I'm going to bring my dog around to your house and let it take a dump on your lawn, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
26-07-2016, 01:25 AM
(25-07-2016 05:53 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Sin? Are you fucken serious? Keep your hands and thoughts out of my fucking life you fucking creep (and creepy god). You can have your silly belief that an invisible god watches your every fucking moment of your life, if you wish and if it makes you feel "happy". But leave me, and everyone else who- contrary to you- takes actual responsibility for our lives, alone! What i do with my fingers, be it in my bedroom or while having a smoke outside, is none.of.your.creepy.business.

Show me a single peer reviewed paper that had a positive incidence of prayer curing anything, and I might begin to consider that statement as not being horrendously disgusting...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-07-2016, 03:04 AM
(26-07-2016 01:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:53 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I said several short prayers for you to be curred of cancer. I can't do many prayers. I heard many cancers curred by prayer one in my Church.

Show me a single peer reviewed paper that had a positive incidence of prayer curing anything, and I might begin to consider that statement as not being horrendously disgusting...

pasadi97, when you say that, do you actually expect anything to happen? And would you advise someone not to seek regular treatment via a doctor, but to rely on prayer? Or is prayer only effective in combination with standard medical treatment? If so, is it actually doing anything at all other than serving your sanctimonious need to "pray for your enemies"?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-07-2016, 04:30 AM
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

Sin? Are you fucken serious? Keep your hands and thoughts out of my fucking life you fucking creep (and creepy god). You can have your silly belief that an invisible god watches your every fucking moment of your life, if you wish and if it makes you feel "happy". But leave me, and everyone else who- contrary to you- takes actual responsibility for our lives, alone! What i do with my fingers, be it in my bedroom or while having a smoke outside, is none.of.your.creepy.business.

The problem as an atheist is that you are leading to a big crash in Hell. If you become a believer you will still take responsability of your life but it will end with a big splash in Heaven, much better.

God has devised a way to escape sins, confession at an orthodox priest. You tell your sins to the priest and they are erased, nobody is going to bother you with them for example smoking

Here is a book about confession
https://smile.amazon.com/Forgotten-Medic...n+orthodox
26-07-2016, 04:35 AM
Fuck you're an idiot Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-07-2016, 04:58 AM
(26-07-2016 04:30 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  

The problem as an atheist is that you are leading to a big crash in Hell. If you become a believer you will still take responsability of your life but it will end with a big splash in Heaven, much better.

God has devised a way to escape sins, confession at an orthodox priest. You tell your sins to the priest and they are erased, nobody is going to bother you with them for example smoking

Here is a book about confession
https://smile.amazon.com/Forgotten-Medic...n+orthodox
Why would an atheist go to hell, now you're not using Christianity for thinking people at all.

They're the chosen ones praised by god for using their critical thinking given to them properly.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson