Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(26-07-2016 04:30 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Sin? Are you fucken serious? Keep your hands and thoughts out of my fucking life you fucking creep (and creepy god). You can have your silly belief that an invisible god watches your every fucking moment of your life, if you wish and if it makes you feel "happy". But leave me, and everyone else who- contrary to you- takes actual responsibility for our lives, alone! What i do with my fingers, be it in my bedroom or while having a smoke outside, is none.of.your.creepy.business.

I smoked. I stopped to smoke. Other people may still smoke, its up to them. Simple as that. The reason and timing is none of your or your gods business. And if i should die one day due to smoking related cancer, i will own up to it. I bet you wonder how it feels how it is to own up to anything in your life.

You or your god are the last people i would need on my deathbed, particularly your omni(im)potent god who obviously didnt bother about my cancer anyway.

The problem as an atheist is that you are leading to a big crash in Hell. If you become a believer you will still take responsability of your life but it will end with a big splash in Heaven, much better.

God has devised a way to escape sins, confession at an orthodox priest. You tell your sins to the priest and they are erased, nobody is going to bother you with them for example smoking

Here is a book about confession
https://smile.amazon.com/Forgotten-Medic...n+orthodox
Can you show with scripture that it states to confess to a priest for salvation?

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2016, 05:22 AM
(26-07-2016 05:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Can you show with scripture that it states to confess to a priest for salvation?

Why would that possibly matter? "Scripture" is just stuff that various people wrote down. It is not evidence of anything other than what somebody might once have believed. Your fixation on ancient writings is just another facet of your delusions.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-07-2016, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 05:31 AM by pasadi97.)
(25-07-2016 06:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:41 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnPfHG5bZ0 don't agree with everything this video say about Romano catholics. Also it show icon created by Jesus so Churches against icons are in error.
By icon do you mean idol, like idolatry?

orthodox = ortho doxa=right belief
All denominations that believe against orthodoxy are in error.

Like for icons. Apostle Luke was painter of icons some existing even today in Romania and Italy. Apostle Luke was not in error.

There are many problems with your denomination.
First is the you said you are not actually a Christian/
Apostles wrote many other books beside Bible. For example we have Didache, The Constitutions of The Apostles, Holy Liturgies.

Holy Liturgy describes stepo by step what needs to happen on Sunday service. Take for example Holy Liturgy of JAmes or Holy Liturgy of Apostle and Evangelist Mark.

In Protestantism they throw away Holy Liturgies saying they go after the Bible but since Sunday service is not in the Bible they go after imagination as in many other things. So your Sunday or Saturday service is based on imagination. Here is what Apostles had in mind: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0717.htm , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOKoJS7ABVc , http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0718.htm

Another wrong thing is that your denomination was started by a man recently and does not have continuity of belief and existence from year 33 when Jesus established his Church. You love Jesus, what are you doing in Church started by man not in Church started by Jesus?

For the rest ask God to teach you what is wrong with your denomination.
26-07-2016, 05:27 AM
(26-07-2016 05:22 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 05:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Can you show with scripture that it states to confess to a priest for salvation?

Why would that possibly matter? "Scripture" is just stuff that various people wrote down. It is not evidence of anything other than what somebody might once have believed. Your fixation on ancient writings is just another facet of your delusions.
I'm trying to see why he holds to a particular doctrine. Why is it your concern? And why do you consider writings of the metaphysical to be of no worth?

Try to give a universal answer, and not one that pertains to your opinion of me specifically please.

26-07-2016, 05:35 AM
(26-07-2016 05:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 04:30 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The problem as an atheist is that you are leading to a big crash in Hell. If you become a believer you will still take responsability of your life but it will end with a big splash in Heaven, much better.

God has devised a way to escape sins, confession at an orthodox priest. You tell your sins to the priest and they are erased, nobody is going to bother you with them for example smoking

Here is a book about confession
https://smile.amazon.com/Forgotten-Medic...n+orthodox
Can you show with scripture that it states to confess to a priest for salvation?

From Didache or writtings of the Apostles

14. In the congregation thou shalt confess thy transgressions, and thou shalt not betake thyself to prayer with an evil conscience. This is the way of life.
26-07-2016, 05:35 AM
(26-07-2016 05:26 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 06:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By icon do you mean idol, like idolatry?

orthodox = ortho doxa=right belief

Like for icons. Apostle Luke was painter of icons some existing even today in Romania and Italy. Apostle Luke was not in error.

Apostles wrote many other books beside Bible. For example we have Didache, The Constitutions of The Apostles, Holy Liturgies.

Holy Liturgy describes stepo by step what needs to happen on Sunday service. Take for example Holy Liturgy of JAmes or Holy Liturgy of Apostle and Evangelist Mark.

In Protestantism they throw away Holy Liturgies saying they go after the Bible but since Sunday service is not in the Bible they go after imagination as in many other things. So your Sunday or Saturday service is based on imagination. Here is what Apostles had in mind: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0717.htm , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOKoJS7ABVc , http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0718.htm

Just because the word orthodox was placed in front of the word Christian, by men, doesn't mean it is the truth.

Pretty much everything you say is obvious error.

You really should consider seeking GOD for yourself, and not just taking some guys word for it.

I never said I wasn't Christian just that I'm not a member of any division or sect.

And I hate to tell you what you should already know; but an icon or idol is an image made by the hands of man. And what you speak of is idolatry, and specifically spoken against repeatedly in scripture.

The more I read that you post, the more obvious you make it that eastern orthodox is really close to being the whore of Babylon.

I really hope you come to your senses. But that won't happen unless you sacrifice that pride of yours.

Peace

26-07-2016, 05:37 AM
(26-07-2016 05:35 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  

From Didache or writtings of the Apostles

14. In the congregation thou shalt confess thy transgressions, and thou shalt not betake thyself to prayer with an evil conscience. This is the way of life.
1)not scripture
2)doesn't say to confess to any man
3)confession and repentance are the way of life

26-07-2016, 06:33 AM
(26-07-2016 05:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 05:26 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  orthodox = ortho doxa=right belief

Just because the word orthodox was placed in front of the word Christian, by men, doesn't mean it is the truth.

Pretty much everything you say is obvious error.

You really should consider seeking GOD for yourself, and not just taking some guys word for it.

I never said I wasn't Christian just that I'm not a member of any division or sect.

And I hate to tell you what you should already know; but an icon or idol is an image made by the hands of man. And what you speak of is idolatry, and specifically spoken against repeatedly in scripture.

The more I read that you post, the more obvious you make it that eastern orthodox is really close to being the whore of Babylon.

I really hope you come to your senses. But that won't happen unless you sacrifice that pride of yours.

Peace

Jesus made a Church for you. You choose the Church made by a man that thaught you lies and based on these lies you attack the Church of Jesus Too bad. You don't believe me but Jesus defends his Church.
26-07-2016, 06:34 AM
(26-07-2016 01:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:53 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I said several short prayers for you to be curred of cancer. I can't do many prayers. I heard many cancers curred by prayer one in my Church.

Show me a single peer reviewed paper that had a positive incidence of prayer curing anything, and I might begin to consider that statement as not being horrendously disgusting...

Do you exists? Never seen a peer revised paper speaking about you.
26-07-2016, 07:28 AM
(26-07-2016 06:34 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 01:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Show me a single peer reviewed paper that had a positive incidence of prayer curing anything, and I might begin to consider that statement as not being horrendously disgusting...

Do you exists? Never seen a peer revised paper speaking about you.

You can't prove it doesn't work so it does? That level of drivel? Christ you evangelists are all such dreary drips.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post