Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(31-07-2016 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If Jesus was nailed to a post on my corner, I'd go outside and hit his shins with a cricket bat. And his feet.

[Image: kahuna-pro-players-back.jpg?w=350&am...amp;crop=1]

Then I'd pray to Vishnu "Oh dear Vishnu, may his shins hurt somewhat and his feet bleed. And can I get a vindaloo? AMEN."

Mmmmmm, vindaloo.

[Image: mutton+vindaloo1.JPG]

Banjo, what is vindaloo. It looks like some sort of stew.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 12:07 AM
(31-07-2016 11:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Banjo, what is vindaloo. It looks like some sort of stew.

What is vindaloo????? Gasp

Most awesome curry ever. That and a dhal. Yum. Oh and a beer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Pops Ive got your message. Interesting.
How did you get the idea that you need to be baptized in a river?

May God bless everybody and give Heaven to everybody.
03-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Is this thread for real ? I mean what kind of fuckwit would write such a pile of unmitigated pig feces ?
03-08-2016, 08:01 AM
(31-07-2016 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If Jesus was nailed to a post on my corner, I'd go outside and hit his shins with a cricket bat. And his feet.

[Image: kahuna-pro-players-back.jpg?w=350&am...amp;crop=1]

Then I'd pray to Vishnu "Oh dear Vishnu, may his shins hurt somewhat and his feet bleed. And can I get a vindaloo? AMEN."

Mmmmmm, vindaloo.

[Image: mutton+vindaloo1.JPG]

I'd also make him watch while his mom gave me a bj Big Grin Laugh out load
03-08-2016, 08:05 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-08-2016, 09:15 AM
(Springy G unilaterally cancels Pasadi's prayer, as She is not in the least bit interested in spending forever and a day with a god who would tolerate someone as clueless and presumptuous as Pasadi)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
(03-08-2016 06:52 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops Ive got your message. Interesting.

I don't know. No particular place. The first baptisms I know of where done in open water. Just seems right to me. Haven't found any denomination of Christianity, local and present at least, that I agree with wholly. So being baptized by such just seems wrong sorta.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
03-08-2016, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 04:36 PM by pasadi97.)
(03-08-2016 10:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 06:52 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops Ive got your message. Interesting.

I don't know. No particular place. The first baptisms I know of where done in open water. Just seems right to me. Haven't found any denomination of Christianity, local and present at least, that I agree with wholly. So being baptized by such just seems wrong sorta.

The problem is that you consider yourself a pope a person that is the pillar of truth that can not error.
The Bible speak against this saying that there are path great in the eyes of men that the end may be Hell.
Budhism, Islam, Hinduism and others and your path without baptism.

Bible tells you who is the Pillar of truth. The Church established by Jesus in year 33 that exists today that gates of Hell did not overcome. The Church is the pillar of truth. The Church isb the pillar of truth. Yje Church is the pillar of truth. So read what Church has to say about baptism if it has to be done in a river or not and the answer is not.

The safe option would be for you to come to eastern orthodox Church and listen what it has to say.

But your heart is hardened and needs prayer.

In US there was a group named Campus Crusade for Christ. They wanted to find the historical Chuch and found it and come to Eastern Orthodoix Church.
03-08-2016, 08:44 PM
(03-08-2016 04:00 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 10:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't know. No particular place. The first baptisms I know of where done in open water. Just seems right to me. Haven't found any denomination of Christianity, local and present at least, that I agree with wholly. So being baptized by such just seems wrong sorta.

The problem is that you consider yourself a pope a person that is the pillar of truth that can not error.
The Bible speak against this saying that there are path great in the eyes of men that the end may be Hell.
Budhism, Islam, Hinduism and others and your path without baptism.

Bible tells you who is the Pillar of truth. The Church established by Jesus in year 33 that exists today that gates of Hell did not overcome. The Church is the pillar of truth. The Church isb the pillar of truth. Yje Church is the pillar of truth. So read what Church has to say about baptism if it has to be done in a river or not and the answer is not.

The safe option would be for you to come to eastern orthodox Church and listen what it has to say.

But your heart is hardened and needs prayer.

In US there was a group named Campus Crusade for Christ. They wanted to find the historical Chuch and found it and come to Eastern Orthodoix Church.
I never claimed or will claim to be infallible you presumptuous blind ignoramus. I sin daily. It is the acknowledgement of this sin that strengthens my faith by further proving my own futility. You have know clue what you are speaking of. YOU look to man(pope)for direction, and somehow get lost in some vain notion that you are saved regardless of action.

Yes, scripture does say to be weary the whore. We also no that no man is righteous and all all equal and will be judged, but most spout out their "salvation" as a free gift, which it is, but the hypocrite is blinded by pride and tradition; claiming to have faith and salvation, yet conveniently overlooking the fact that real faith of any sort is a thing of belief and a thing that one actually believes...wholeheartedly, they will take for utterly true, fact if you will. And this fact, this truth, this belief would indeed steer these people to act a certain way, but we don't see that do we? In this time, even though many can perceive a glimpse of what is coming, we see these people who all claim one thing yet most of their outward actions rotate around the propagation of fear and hatred of men. We see exponential greed on numerous levels. We see favoritism and inequality, bigotry and entitlement. We know what people are by their works. Not only does the "church" generally propagate that works are at least irrelevant, and at most against the Word of GOD, but their own works speak against them. Behind closed doors is surely worse by some multiple.

I know very well my transgressions. I witness and hate them continually yet knowingly continue in them. These very obvious things work within me through the conscience and shame. This, along with patient perseverance in the Word of God and keeps them in mind, and quite literally; I will die if I don't stop at least 2 of them.

How bout you friend? Let me guess; GOD sent himself to suffer and die to appease himself, so you could go on endlessly in sin... right?

Makes loads of sense, and completely doesn't attempt to make the self sacrifice of the Christ in vain.

Can you say deception?

Am I going to fast for you?

Only one thing deceived friend. And there is no wrong in being deceived until you know of it and continue in it.

By the way; I didn't say specifically that I wouldn't get baptised indoors because it wasn't traditional. My emphasis was meant to be more so against having one in error or a church in error being the baptiser. Not that I would expect to find anyone without sin, but I would like to at least agree in doctrine, sincerity, and Faith. Finding a group that actually strived to follow the teachings and example of selflessness of the Christ would seem most promising in my opinion, unfortunately; it seems like most can't even grasp it, let alone care to follow and teach it.

Anyway

I'm done.

Glad you enjoyed the read. "interesting" huh? That's all? Not uplifting? Not from the pits of hell? Not nonsense?Interesting...ok

Peace