Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
I see them in a cheap hotel room.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2016, 07:06 PM
(06-08-2016 02:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 12:00 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  This is not an easy question and I am a man so I don't know everything.

You can not be atheist because Atheist says God does not exists. But you don't know everything so what if God exists in the space you don't know. So as man you can be at most agnoistic.

Tell me, do you reject the existence of unicorns, hobgoblins, and people that actually like Fosters beer?

God is basically that for us. Just another myth with no reason to be believed.

People are going to find Camp Quest's invisible unicorn before you find someone who likes Fosters Beer. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
06-08-2016, 07:09 PM
(06-08-2016 07:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  People are going to find Camp Quest's invisible unicorn before you find someone who likes Fosters Beer. Tongue

As an Aussie, I can confirm this. I am a contemporary of Fosters beer.

It ranks with Tooheys new and Victoria bitter.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
06-08-2016, 07:19 PM
(06-08-2016 07:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 07:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  People are going to find Camp Quest's invisible unicorn before you find someone who likes Fosters Beer. Tongue

As an Aussie, I can confirm this. I am a contemporary of Fosters beer.

It ranks with Tooheys new and Victoria bitter.

I actually thought it was fake Australian, like Outback Steakhouse...I didn't realize it was really from your nation. So sorry, perhaps they can improve it with the tears of the ousted Tony Abbott?

06-08-2016, 07:40 PM
(06-08-2016 07:19 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I actually thought it was fake Australian, like Outback Steakhouse...I didn't realize it was really from your nation. So sorry, perhaps they can improve it with the tears of the ousted Tony Abbott?

I actually prefer Asian and European beers. Coopers is nice though.

Oh and fuck Abbott. They fired his arse for being too much like GWB.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-08-2016, 07:55 PM
(06-08-2016 07:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 07:19 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I actually thought it was fake Australian, like Outback Steakhouse...I didn't realize it was really from your nation. So sorry, perhaps they can improve it with the tears of the ousted Tony Abbott?

I actually prefer Asian and European beers. Coopers is nice though.

Oh and fuck Abbott. They fired his arse for being too much like GWB.

No one from outside the U.S. ever says American beers Sad Not that I blame you. And yeah...can't say I was a fan, as a non-Australian. Seemed like the few Australians I know on Facebook were posting stuff about him nonstop while he was in.

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
06-08-2016, 09:44 PM
(06-08-2016 03:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 02:29 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  This is currently my favorite thread of the forum.

I'm worried for you brother Tongue

I just find the humor in watching crazies duke it out.
06-08-2016, 11:24 PM
(06-08-2016 09:44 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 03:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm worried for you brother Tongue

I just find the humor in watching crazies duke it out.

Indeed. there is some twisted pleasure to be gained from watching two people with completely contradictory forms of crazy fight.

It's a bit like watching stroke victim debates or quadriplegic sumo.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-08-2016, 11:52 PM
(06-08-2016 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 09:44 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I just find the humor in watching crazies duke it out.

Indeed. there is some twisted pleasure to be gained from watching two people with completely contradictory forms of crazy fight.

It's a bit like watching stroke victim debates or quadriplegic sumo.

Videos, please.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
07-08-2016, 12:01 AM
(06-08-2016 12:00 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  You can not be atheist because Atheist says God does not exists.

That only applies to gnostic (strong) atheism. There are people who claim that gods do not exist, but comparatively not many.

Quote:But you don't know everything so what if God exists in the space you don't know. So as man you can be at most agnoistic.

I am an agnostic atheist. Yes, one can be both an agnostic and an atheist. This is how it works:
  • I am a strong agnostic. I believe that it is not possible to know the true nature of a god-like being, even if one could be found. At best such a being might be able to demonstrate its powers, but that would not make it supernatural or eternal or the most powerful being in the universe, and it could even be mistaken or lying regarding who and what it is.
  • I am an atheist because I do not believe that your god is real. I cannot prove this, but I don't actually care. It's sufficient to remain unconvinced and to see your god as fictional until I get satisfactory evidence. (In My case, the only evidence I would find compelling is a direct physical encounter with a god-like being. Literally nothing else is strong enough to convince Me.)

You see, Pasadi, it doesn't really matter if your god is hiding away somewhere. As far as I'm concerned, it just isn't worth My time to play hide-and-seek with your imaginary friend.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post