Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(11-08-2016 05:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I really didn't mean to post such a long wall of text. I'm not sure how that happened. I thought I only quoted a relatively small section of text. It was early though.

If I broke a forum rule or policy then I apologize.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

We will crucify you!!!!! Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 11:17 AM
(11-08-2016 06:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 05:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I really didn't mean to post such a long walk of text. I'm not sure how that happened. I thought I only quoted a relatively small section of text. It was early though.

If I broke a forum rule or policy then I apologize.

Peace

It's easy to not read it thaks to my built in TL; DR filter Smile

Man, I usually love long posts, but that one even pegged my TL;dr filter!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
11-08-2016, 11:27 AM
(11-08-2016 11:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 06:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's easy to not read it thaks to my built in TL; DR filter Smile

Man, I usually love long posts, but that one even pegged my TL;dr filter!
I'm afraid it hit my TL;mb filter... Too long mega boring
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
11-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Also the TL; mi filter.... too long mega irrelevant
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
11-08-2016, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 05:20 PM by pasadi97.)
Pops,

I demonstrated that religions beside Christianity can not lead to Heaven with some exceptions in the message I have sent to you some time ago. Reread it but I don't think it will help you a lot since you have hardened heart.

Budhist monk sees Budha in Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivG8ejbG0GE
Pastor sees Muhhamad in Hell telling people not to follow him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgkd_7KPd0
Muhhamad says in movie "There is no Heaven in islam" "Get out of there(islam)". Soi Muhhamad says go out of islam Pops says get into islam is a OK way. Hardened heart that is.

So two religions could not help their founders, can these religions help others?
There is no religion like Christianity and no denomination like Eastern Orthodoxy.

Pops and people of this forum need prayer. Unfortunately even if I pray easier I unfoirtunately loose time, cannot mobilize myself to do something productive and I loose time so I don't have time for prayer.

Pops pray for you and for the people on the forum to escape danger.

John 3:18

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Believe in Jesus and escape.

John 3:36

36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
11-08-2016, 04:35 PM
(11-08-2016 04:31 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops,

I demonstrated that religions beside Christianity can not lead to Heaven with some exceptions in the message I have sent to you some time ago.

No. You showed him what a mouldy old book written by fools says.

Go read Plato or Cicero. Better yet, Marcus Aurelius.

And stop trying to use the bible to prove the bible.

Don't be so thick. Blink Laughat

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2016, 05:03 PM
(11-08-2016 04:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 04:31 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops,

I demonstrated that religions beside Christianity can not lead to Heaven with some exceptions in the message I have sent to you some time ago.

No. You showed him what a mouldy old book written by fools says.

Go read Plato or Cicero. Better yet, Marcus Aurelius.

And stop trying to use the bible to prove the bible.

Don't be so thick. Blink Laughat
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You have failed to demonstrate anything but your own arrogance and confusion.

When did I mention Buddhism?

Islam is literally the submission to God, and doesn't refute Jesus or the second coming or the resurrection. Are their actions aligned with the teachings of their sacred text? No. Are those of Christians aligned with their sacred text? No.

What you would find through conversation with people is that though some may be steeped I'm error; only the extremely proud will deny that they are even in error.

Did you say that Islam doesn't believe in an afterlife? That isn't true.

If you were wondering; those quotes were from the Baha'i faith, a faith in God. And though it is an Abrahamic faith, it in no way claims to be the only truth, or that all others are false.

Anyone can claim anything. If you want to refute what I say then you will need to do it with the book we both assuredly hold dear.

I will understand if you cannot back up your claims with the bible, just don't expect me to acknowledge those claims as having any veracity what so ever without biblical support.

Peace

11-08-2016, 05:06 PM
(11-08-2016 05:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Ah, finally you get it.

Opinions are a dime a dozen. Come back with some facts. Then we'll listen.

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
11-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Is he still pretending I don't exist? Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-08-2016, 05:57 PM
(11-08-2016 05:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Is he still pretending I don't exist? Laugh out load

Yabut? Tongue

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post