Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
This thread makes me wish there was a way to 'ignore' threads so they don't even show up on your feed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-08-2016, 09:08 AM
(12-08-2016 05:38 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Is Springy G using paranormal?

Wow. You really are a clueless git, Pasadi. I am "Springy G." It's My nickname, and is short for "Springy Goddess."

No, I possess no supernatural powers whatsoever and in fact believe that there is no such thing as the "supernatural." I am, however, highly skilled at using the resources of the natural universe to attain My goals.

Quote:Were not enemies.

Ah, that's what you think, Pasadi. Just to prove a point, I hereby declare you to be My enemy until further notice, and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, I have decided that the Orthodox Church is harmful nonsense and have requested its destruction from within. You, Pasadi, are one of the tools I have selected to use to effect that destruction. For starters, you are to stop giving donations to the church and to instead give your money to non-religious charities that help the Romanian orphans.

Quote:Tell Springy G to become eastern orthodox Christian to get entrance to Heaven.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people like you, Pasadi? No. I refuse to become a Christian of any sort.

Quote:See Astreja this is an emotional post that confirms the diagnostic of hardened heart.

Are you a Cardiologist? No? Then shut the fuck up about heart diagnoses, as you are practicing medicine without a license.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
12-08-2016, 09:11 AM
(12-08-2016 05:45 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Saint Philaret the merciful...

Stop posting fairy tales.
12-08-2016, 09:12 AM
(11-08-2016 06:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 05:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I really didn't mean to post such a long walk of text. I'm not sure how that happened. I thought I only quoted a relatively small section of text. It was early though.

If I broke a forum rule or policy then I apologize.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

It's easy to not read it thaks to my built in TL; DR filter Smile

There should be a TL;TS ........Too Long;Too Stupid!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-08-2016, 09:19 AM
is hardened heart anything like heart burn? you can take tums for that. or just drink some milk.
12-08-2016, 09:20 AM
(12-08-2016 09:11 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:45 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Saint Philaret the merciful...

Stop posting fairy tales.

Wait, isn't Philaret the Merciful from Shrek?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-08-2016, 09:52 AM
(12-08-2016 09:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:38 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Is Springy G using paranormal?

Wow. You really are a clueless git, Pasadi. I am "Springy G." It's My nickname, and is short for "Springy Goddess."

No, I possess no supernatural powers whatsoever and in fact believe that there is no such thing as the "supernatural." I am, however, highly skilled at using the resources of the natural universe to attain My goals.

Quote:Were not enemies.

Ah, that's what you think, Pasadi. Just to prove a point, I hereby declare you to be My enemy until further notice, and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, I have decided that the Orthodox Church is harmful nonsense and have requested its destruction from within. You, Pasadi, are one of the tools I have selected to use to effect that destruction. For starters, you are to stop giving donations to the church and to instead give your money to non-religious charities that help the Romanian orphans.

Quote:Tell Springy G to become eastern orthodox Christian to get entrance to Heaven.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people like you, Pasadi? No. I refuse to become a Christian of any sort.

Quote:See Astreja this is an emotional post that confirms the diagnostic of hardened heart.

Are you a Cardiologist? No? Then shut the fuck up about heart diagnoses, as you are practicing medicine without a license.

Did you do relief work in Romania too Astreja ? I was at two orphanages' one in Slobozia and the other in a small village called Fierbinti this was just after the revolution so conditions were pretty awful, it was a secular charity and I like to think we did some good nursing there.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-08-2016, 01:17 PM
(12-08-2016 09:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Did you do relief work in Romania too Astreja ? I was at two orphanages' one in Slobozia and the other in a small village called Fierbinti this was just after the revolution so conditions were pretty awful, it was a secular charity and I like to think we did some good nursing there.

No, I haven't traveled off the North American continent so far. (I'm also on the clerical/administrative side of medicine rather than a front-line worker.) I was aware of the problems in the orphanages, though. Can you recommend any particular organization over there that could use support?
12-08-2016, 01:18 PM
(12-08-2016 09:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wait, isn't Philaret the Merciful from Shrek?

And were any beautiful pink dragons involved? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
12-08-2016, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 08:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-08-2016 04:31 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops and people of this forum need prayer. Unfortunately even if I pray easier I unfoirtunately loose time, cannot mobilize myself to do something productive and I loose time so I don't have time for prayer.

As an Eastern Orthodox Christian shouldn't prayer be your top priority? And what you just implicitly asserted is that "prayer is not productive" and you don't have time for it. Is this a tenet of your faith?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post