Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(12-08-2016 09:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:38 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Is Springy G using paranormal?

Wow. You really are a clueless git, Pasadi. I am "Springy G." It's My nickname, and is short for "Springy Goddess."

No, I possess no supernatural powers whatsoever and in fact believe that there is no such thing as the "supernatural." I am, however, highly skilled at using the resources of the natural universe to attain My goals.

Quote:Were not enemies.

Ah, that's what you think, Pasadi. Just to prove a point, I hereby declare you to be My enemy until further notice, and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, I have decided that the Orthodox Church is harmful nonsense and have requested its destruction from within. You, Pasadi, are one of the tools I have selected to use to effect that destruction. For starters, you are to stop giving donations to the church and to instead give your money to non-religious charities that help the Romanian orphans.

Quote:Tell Springy G to become eastern orthodox Christian to get entrance to Heaven.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people like you, Pasadi? No. I refuse to become a Christian of any sort.

Quote:See Astreja this is an emotional post that confirms the diagnostic of hardened heart.

Are you a Cardiologist? No? Then shut the fuck up about heart diagnoses, as you are practicing medicine without a license.

Hey, does this "Springy G" have anything to do with the G spot? Enquiring minds want to know. Yes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2016, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2016 01:36 AM by Astreja.)
(12-08-2016 11:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey, does this "Springy G" have anything to do with the G spot? Enquiring minds want to know. Yes
How I wish it did -- I've been looking for that elusive spot for years.

(By the way, if anyone happens to come across a missing milk carton with a "Missing Libido" box on the side...)

Maybe I should add "goddess of missing stuff" to My divine magisteria. I certainly seem to have misplaced more than My fair share of things.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
13-08-2016, 12:42 AM
(12-08-2016 05:29 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus defends his Church pretty well.

Like on 29.05.1453? Or more like in April 1204?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-08-2016, 01:36 AM
(12-08-2016 05:29 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus defends his Church pretty well.

(13-08-2016 12:42 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Like on 29.05.1453? Or more like in April 1204?

Laughat (Springy G starts singing "Istanbul, not Constantinople")

And, like many other Christian sects, they seem to be on the decline:

Quote:According to the 2015 Yearbook of International Religious Demography, the Orthodox population in 2010 decreased to 4% of the global population from 7.1% of the global population in 1910.

From here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
13-08-2016, 10:59 AM
(12-08-2016 10:46 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 04:31 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Pops and people of this forum need prayer. Unfortunately even if I pray easier I unfoirtunately loose time, cannot mobilize myself to do something productive and I loose time so I don't have time for prayer.

Hmm, you remind me of a Baptist minister I once knew before I became Catholic. He too, did not believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in power of prayer, I cannot pray.
13-08-2016, 11:03 AM
(13-08-2016 10:59 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:46 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hmm, you remind me of a Baptist minister I once knew before I became Catholic. He too, did not believe in the power of prayer.

Couldn't you just have someone pray that you could pray for you?

#sigh
13-08-2016, 11:05 AM
(12-08-2016 10:46 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hmm, you remind me of a Baptist minister I once knew before I became Catholic. He too, did not believe in the power of prayer.

How could the power of prayer even work with an omniscient god who has a "plan" for everyone. Mix the power of prayer with an omniscient god's pre-knowledge and you have yourself a paradox of faith. In another sense its almost an oxymoron.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-08-2016, 11:06 AM

I'm sorry but that's fucked up isn't it about time you started praying godamnit bitch Tongue
13-08-2016, 11:40 AM
i am very good at prayer, pasadi. i prayed that god gives you the ability to pray better. he told me that he did. so go pray.
13-08-2016, 11:47 AM
(12-08-2016 11:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 09:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Wow. You really are a clueless git, Pasadi. I am "Springy G." It's My nickname, and is short for "Springy Goddess."

No, I possess no supernatural powers whatsoever and in fact believe that there is no such thing as the "supernatural." I am, however, highly skilled at using the resources of the natural universe to attain My goals.

Ah, that's what you think, Pasadi. Just to prove a point, I hereby declare you to be My enemy until further notice, and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, I have decided that the Orthodox Church is harmful nonsense and have requested its destruction from within. You, Pasadi, are one of the tools I have selected to use to effect that destruction. For starters, you are to stop giving donations to the church and to instead give your money to non-religious charities that help the Romanian orphans.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people like you, Pasadi? No. I refuse to become a Christian of any sort.

Are you a Cardiologist? No? Then shut the fuck up about heart diagnoses, as you are practicing medicine without a license.

Hey, does this "Springy G" have anything to do with the G spot? Enquiring minds want to know. Yes

Her G spot is found to be very springy, responsive, wet and delicious too.