Christianity is "more scientific" than atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Christianity is "more scientific" than atheism
My response to the utter garbage contained in the creationists last post:

Quote:Truth in science
So let’s get this straight. You censor my reply and then demand answers?
Let’s be clear. THERE IS NO DEBATE.
You made several claims for which you’ve failed to provide any evidence whatsoever. You therefore failed to meet the burden of proof. End of story.
Your claims are a fabricated strawman argument that fools no-one but the most gullible.
You were given a simple opportunity to provide a definition of the “Law of cause and effect” from a respected, authoritative scientific source. You failed at that too. Your incoherent ramblings do not in any way, shape or form constitute an “authoritative scientific source”.
Your continued attempts to reverse the burden of proof, change your story, misrepresent others, misrepresent science, make ad hominems and generally make up gobbledygook are characteristics of dishonesty and evasion. In fact, I’ve lost count of the number of times you’ve now borne false witness.

As for any claims which I make in my photostream…………well, you are most welcome to comment on them………IN MY PHOTOSTREAM.

You see, you have a pretty dire track record for censorship and whenever your claims are comprehensively rebutted, refuted or simply revealed as being fairy-stories then you invariably censor the responses that expose you as being a dishonest, evasive author of twaddle.

As for me being a bigot? Well a casual glance at your photostream reveals much about you, and if you look up the meaning of the word “bigot”, you will find that its origin is late 16th century denoting a superstitious religious hypocrite. An description that seems to fit you perfectly.

I will be starting a series of discussions [www.flickr.com/groups/atheism/discuss/] where each of your so-called “scientific laws” will be dissected in detail and the REAL science (with references, citations etc.) revealed, to contrast with your mendacious drivel. You will be able to comment on these……and since these will be posted in a group the poster will only be able to edit or delete their own posts. We’ll see if you actually have the courage to engage then.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2016 04:20 AM by Silly Deity.)
And.....................true to form Truth in science censored my post by deleting it.
Here he is again, foaming from the mouth and spouting bollocks.

Quote:Silly Deity
Once again you posted a reply which failed to answer the simple questions I asked. So I deleted it, as I warned you. What don't you understand about the words 'answer' and 'question'?

Sorry that you found the questions so difficult, but you shouldn't embark on a discussion, if you are unable to justify your own position.
If, all you can offer, is your usual evasion and prevarication, it speaks for itself. You obviously have no cogent or coherent argument.
All you have managed to make clear is that you are absolutely terrified of commiting yourself to any definite viewpoint by answering questions, in case it is seriously challenged and you end up tying yourself in knots. That is perhaps the only rational thing about your ideology ... the perfectly, justified fear of having to defend what you know is impossible to defend. It could even be called 'questionphobia'.
Well, there you go - I have just invented a new word, especially for certain atheists, like yourself.

As your photostream shows, you take a delight in ridiculing the beliefs of others with claims and slogans which are unsupported by any sensible, logical argument or evidence. Apparently, it is your favourite pastime.
Your photostream is nothing more than blatant, atheist propaganda. But you hate the spotlight being turned on your own beliefs, so you pretend you have none, by refusing to answer any questions.
The best attempt you have ever made is to give links to, or copy and pastes of, other people's opinions, and then claim you have given an authoritative reply, which of course, you haven't. We know that 'authoritative' is whatever agrees with your own opinion. Pildown Man was claimed as authoritative science for over 40 years, then we discovered it was a fake supported only by the wishful thinking of those who wanted it to be genuine. The same goes for a whole, evolutionist catalogue of fakes frauds and dodgy evidence.

You know you are unable to give a reply or evidence yourself that stands up to any scrutiny, so you continually pass the buck to atheist apologists who post long tracts (of arguments and so-called evidence and 'science'), which are copied and pasted all around the internet, appearing on numerous, atheist websites with extracts even copied onto supposedly, objective sites like Wikipedia.
I have debated numerous atheists over the years, and most of them try that tactic, but I reckon you are the most afraid of answering any questions, - yourself - in your own words, I have ever encountered, and that is really saying something.
Even your pal, Mr Aimless did make an attempt to address the question about the Second Law, he is probably sorry that he did, but at least, by trying, he showed he wasn't as cowardly as you.
Anyhow, I am done with your nonsense. One thing you got right in the post I deleted was that it wasn't a debate, you made damn sure it wasn't. A debate is two-sided and that is what you fear most.
I know it is rare, but if there is any atheist out there who is not fearful of a proper, honest one on one, two-sided debate, with no rip off copy and pastes - and no links - and no dodging of questions, then I say - bring it on - right here on this thread. Experience tells me I will be waiting a very long time for that.
But. as for you, I am done, please don't bother commenting on my images and arguments in future.
You can always carry on having fun ridiculing the beliefs of others on your photostream, while keeping your own beliefs completely under wraps. If that's what makes you happy. You never know, some people may even take your propaganda seriously. What a feather in your cap, that would be. It could almost make the no-hope, no-win, atheist life worth living.

PS.
Just because something is 'peer reviewed' doesn't make it authoritative or scientific - it all depends on the vested interests of the peers doing the reviewing, it can't always be trusted even when there is a broad consensus. Pildown Man, and numerous other examples of bogus science are evidence of that.
There are an enormous number of nonsensical 'scientific' papers produced every year, that pass so-called scrutiny of peer reviewers. If you have a point to prove or an axe to grind, however bizarre, you will most likely find an 'authoritive' paper or argument supporting your opinion, somewhere on the internet.
That is why, I insist on people answering questions properly, in their own words, and only using logical arguments which do not violate established natural laws or scientific principles (that have never been falsified) and that we know to be true (as far as it is possible to know anything to be true).
I don't want rip-off copy and pastes or links to selectively picked, from so-called 'authoritative' sources with an agenda or vested interests. If you want to comment on my image pages and you can't accept that proviso - if you are unable to answer questions yourself, or unable to argue your own case, then you are wasting my time and your own.

I don't care what anyone chooses to believe about origins, that is freedom of choice. But don't present it as 'truth' or 'fact' unless you are prepared to back up that claim with logical argument, supported ONLY by what we actually know to be true, from natural laws, irrefutable evidence and scientific principles. Anything else is just speculation, not fact or truth. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so!

The irony of his last paragraph is just stunning. Facepalm

Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
26-10-2016, 02:12 PM
I just want to know what the hell is "natural" about a supposed god creating the universe? Isn't that, by definition, supernatural? Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
26-10-2016, 03:04 PM
(25-10-2016 04:06 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  [...] The irony of his last paragraph is just stunning. Facepalm

I can only compliment your perseverance in continuing to respond to TiS. I don't think I've ever seen such a massive truckload of religious drivel on any forum before. It seems the guy has absolutely zero understanding of religion, philosophy, logic, science, history, the art of debate etc.

I'm guessing he's suffering from some sort of delusional disorder (any attempt to contradict his beliefs likely arouses an inappropriately strong, hostile emotional reaction; he's emotionally over-invested in his ideas and it's overwhelming other elements of his psyche), and possibly the Dunning-Kruger effect (in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is).

Again, your patience = 10/10. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
27-10-2016, 09:00 AM
(26-10-2016 03:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:06 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  [...] The irony of his last paragraph is just stunning. Facepalm

I can only compliment your perseverance in continuing to respond to TiS. I don't think I've ever seen such a massive truckload of religious drivel on any forum before. It seems the guy has absolutely zero understanding of religion, philosophy, logic, science, history, the art of debate etc.

I'm guessing he's suffering from some sort of delusional disorder (any attempt to contradict his beliefs likely arouses an inappropriately strong, hostile emotional reaction; he's emotionally over-invested in his ideas and it's overwhelming other elements of his psyche), and possibly the Dunning-Kruger effect (in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is).

Again, your patience = 10/10. Thumbsup

Thanks. You are right on all scores. He's certainly one of the most breathtakingly dishonest individuals I've ever encountered. Delusional is perhaps too kind a word.

[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
27-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Christianity, science, and atheism; none of those things are understood by a person starting this conversation. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 11:12 AM
I mean you can disprove that notion pretty quickly. By no means can you prove the existence of an invisible man who is all powerful. It ends right there. You might be able to prove it to yourself in your own mind but you cant prove it through a scientific means.