Christianity would die without Islam.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 04:43 PM

Belief is a psychological and imposed condition. Mutual fear and The Nobel Lie is sustaining both Islam and Christianity by governments. They are using religion and the religious as patsies.

The Lie is necessary, Plato argues, in order to keep a stable social structure. In Plato’s mind, The Noble Lie is a religious lie that’s fed to the masses to keep them under control and happy with their situation in life.

Plato did not believe most people were smart enough to look after their own and society’s best interest. The few smart people of the world needed to lead the rest of the flock, Plato said. And The Noble Lie had to continue.

I have been puzzled for some time now as to why the West embraces a pathological and genocidal God who shows almost all works and deeds of hate instead of love.

If I understand why the West chose the Christian God of war correctly, that choice was made and is sustained by the pressures of war brought against it by Islam. The Islamic dogma of kill the infidels show other religions that that God is just as pathological and intolerant as the Christian God with his, believe in me or end in hell policy. The West fought fire with fire. A holy pissing contest based on the Noble Lie on both sides.

Rome, now the West, would have had to have a different God than what their Eastern counterparts had. Rome was created as a defensive response to invasions from the Khans and tribes of the Fertile Crescent, Islam. As the Asian tribes relented in their expansion, the main enemy of the West became and is now Islam.

Constantine chose Christianity. First, as a ploy to win in battle and maintained it later, even as he was not a Christian at heart, for his own self-aggrandizement as his plan, according to archeology, was to usurp Jesus as the new King/God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD0eSqFJ7J4

From there, Rome pushed northward and promoted the Christian God of war on his ability to win battles. The West of today was born.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_SSpQDp...re=related

Unfortunately, morality was never the draw for this Christian God. Only his barbarism that was used against all other Gods and most notably Islam’s.

The fear of Islam then is what is still the driving force that explains the West embracing the pathological and genocidal God of Christianity. It was all just the one-upmanship of killing power.

Vatican II tried for rapprochement with Islam and today, progressive Christianity is trying to offer an olive branch to Islam.

Are the right wings of Christianity and Islam ready to bury the hatchet of war and competition and have their Gods kiss and make up or will the demographics of Muslim peoples force the remainder of this century to be one of conflict?
Will both religions have what it takes to return to the older thinking that there is only one nameless God for all, or will we continue to fight for what is basically a name for God that all books of wisdom say we should not name?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist...with-love/

Should both Christianity and Islam revert and follow their religious root, Judaism, and recognize that their man created versions of their Gods are evil and reject them as unfit to rule any peaceful loving egalitarian nation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Greatest I am's post
15-10-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Christianity would die without Islam.
(15-10-2012 04:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Should both Christianity and Islam revert and follow their religious root, Judaism, and recognize that their man-created versions of their Gods are evil and reject them as unfit to rule any peaceful loving egalitarian nation?

Regards
DL

Yes. When hell freezes over.

It is up to the egalitarian nations to demonstrate that these old tribal demarcations are no longer necessary or tolerated.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Isn't that a false dichotomy? Merely reducing their existence to the resistance of one another?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
15-10-2012, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2012 06:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Yahweh was the Hebrew god of the armies.
Muhammad : Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim (c. 570 – c. 8 June 632)

Oops.

My sister teaches one class to her kids in Logic. She said to be on the look-out for a "Post hoc ergo propter hoc".
Thanks Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

15-10-2012, 07:14 PM
(15-10-2012 05:13 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes. When hell freezes over.

Uhh, so, never?

Not because hell is too hot but because it is too imaginary?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
15-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Answer: No.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-10-2012, 07:51 PM
If chritianity had 0 threats it would still exist as a means to answer things. From natural disasters to why people survive cancer.

Until science closes all the gaps god will be an idea to do so.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
15-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Not only do I disagree, I think you have it backwards. And here's why:

1. Christianity was at war with itself only a hundred of so years ago. It's VERY recently that various Christian dominations came together and became this nebulous "Christianity" that we use today. John Kennedy was demagogued for being a Catholic in a highly Protestant nation not so long ago.

2. Are you aware that the Crusades were waged against the Christian Orthodoxy also? Not only Eastern Europe, by Byzantium itself. If by some odd quark of history that Islam never arose in the middle east, and no other religion or philosophy took hold, "Christianity" would have even a larger schism, which means more fanaticism because they won't be "musing" over far off "Muslims" but dealing with neighbours, and countries right next door.

Christianity would be a WHOLE LOT MORE ALIVE AND VICIOUS if it didn't have an "other".
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
16-10-2012, 12:35 PM
(15-10-2012 05:13 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 04:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Should both Christianity and Islam revert and follow their religious root, Judaism, and recognize that their man-created versions of their Gods are evil and reject them as unfit to rule any peaceful loving egalitarian nation?

Regards
DL

Yes. When hell freezes over.

It is up to the egalitarian nations to demonstrate that these old tribal demarcations are no longer necessary or tolerated.

We are on the same page.

First step. Governments must come clean with the public in terms of their Noble Lie and get religious hands out of the tax payers pocket with their exemptions and tax free status and un-earned legitimacy.

Regards
DL
16-10-2012, 12:38 PM
(15-10-2012 05:33 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Isn't that a false dichotomy? Merely reducing their existence to the resistance of one another?

Not from MPOV.
But then I am biased.

Perhaps someone else can judge it better. We will see if any agree with you or not.

Regards
DL