Christians Against Dinosaurs gets schooled by Aaron Ra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2015, 10:45 PM
(02-03-2015 10:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  How come Call_of_the _Wild’s wife got to debate Arron Ra?

[Image: 6E8C8467-2BE3-4F75-ADC1-F2621099FBAC_zpscehpomkj.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Typhon's post
02-03-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Christians Against Dinosaurs gets schooled by Aaron Ra
I 100% believe she was NOT a Poe. This attitude and stubborn clinging to one idea that they think is the "gotcha" moment is not too far off of how many of the Christians I converse with deal with people opposing their irrational thoughts and dogma.

"But was it a full dinosaur?"
"No."
"Checkmate!"

Ok, Moron, so if we have partial fossils from three animals we've never encountered in our entire planet's history, but they match each other, are we not supposed to classify them as a creature that lived before us? And if someone made up dinosaurs, then these bones we found before the idea of dinosaurs was "invented," where are these animals now? Where are these giant beasts hiding today? With Bigfoot and Nessie? After all, you said new species are being discovered all of the time. So it sounds an awful lot like these bones come from animals that still live but we have not rediscovered them living yet.

This is no different than creationists clinging to their bible with both hands and claiming the devil is making science lie to them. Or Catholics being just smart enough to realize evolution is true, but too deep into the lie so that they need to do some unbelievable mental gymnastics and rationalizing to come up with a reason for Christ to still have to die for Original Sin by way of Adam and Eve.

This woman isn't a Poe, she's just your garden variety everyday Christian idiot who has never done one day of critical thinking in her life.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
02-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Aaron has more patience than I. My forehead is getting pretty red, I had to stop at 27 minutes.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
02-03-2015, 11:28 PM
(02-03-2015 11:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I 100% believe she was NOT a Poe. This attitude and stubborn clinging to one idea that they think is the "gotcha" moment is not too far off of how many of the Christians I converse with deal with people opposing their irrational thoughts and dogma.

"But was it a full dinosaur?"
"No."
"Checkmate!"

Ok, Moron, so if we have partial fossils from three animals we've never encountered in our entire planet's history, but they match each other, are we not supposed to classify them as a creature that lived before us? And if someone made up dinosaurs, then these bones we found before the idea of dinosaurs was "invented," where are these animals now? Where are these giant beasts hiding today? With Bigfoot and Nessie? After all, you said new species are being discovered all of the time. So it sounds an awful lot like these bones come from animals that still live but we have not rediscovered them living yet.

This is no different than creationists clinging to their bible with both hands and claiming the devil is making science lie to them. Or Catholics being just smart enough to realize evolution is true, but too deep into the lie so that they need to do some unbelievable mental gymnastics and rationalizing to come up with a reason for Christ to still have to die for Original Sin by way of Adam and Eve.

This woman isn't a Poe, she's just your garden variety everyday Christian idiot who has never done one day of critical thinking in her life.

The one that Irks me the most is

Christian: Have you ever witnissed or has anyone witnissed one type of animal, turning into another type of animal?

Us: no!

Christian: Checkmate atheists! Bible wins....nananananannaaaaa!

I hate that line of thinking. It is so irritating.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
03-03-2015, 01:20 AM
How does she function, guess it doesn't take a lot of brain activity to breath.
03-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Sorry guys, the christians already won. Dinosaurs went extinct, you know. AngelBig Grin

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
03-03-2015, 02:33 AM
(03-03-2015 01:22 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Sorry guys, the christians already won. Dinosaurs went extinct, you know. AngelBig Grin

... Christ > T Rex ? I think not. T Rex would eat their puny Christ for breakfast like a sausage on a stick.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-03-2015, 02:54 AM
CAD ministry is a hoax. Here's some shopped stuff from an early CAD spokesperson's Photobucket, placed in context of last October's Michele Bachmann caper.

https://uncertaintist.wordpress.com/2015...is-a-hoax/

In an update running with that story, the original (unshopped) version of the "dinosaur protest" photo that the CAD "minsitry" uses has also been located and verified. It was taken at a local-issue protest in Cornwall on February 5, 2011, and has been featured on the protesters' Facebook page all along.

The crowd funding site used by the "ministry," Indiegogo, has been alerted

The object of the satire was "a plague on both your houses," that is, both Fundamentalists and also those who would view such foolishness with alarm, an inviting target group, which some hasty reactions to the Bachmann meme showed lies close to the surface.
04-03-2015, 07:12 AM
The stupid...it burns

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-03-2015, 07:37 AM
So she WAS a poe? Color me wrong then. I really thought she was just a typical Christian who found something different to which she could cling.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user