Christians Against Dinosaurs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Christians Against Dinosaurs
(11-08-2017 12:14 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I understand why people think dinosaurs existed but they really didn't exist.

They didn't exist as Big Paleo would have us believe. God made everything, then turned on the Sun, and we saw the truth.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2017, 06:14 AM
(11-08-2017 12:14 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I understand why people think dinosaurs existed but they really didn't exist.

Do people as stupid as you have to call in help to put your socks on in the morning ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-08-2017, 07:31 AM
(11-08-2017 06:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Do people as stupid as you have to call in help to put your socks on in the morning ?
Ummm...

[Image: Coffee%20Mug%20-%20Far%20Side%20First%20...0Shoes.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
11-08-2017, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 07:58 AM by outtathereligioncloset.)
[Image: 09bef746b0b53aae1af9f6570286523b.jpg]

[Image: 10c37ef65c77635b91eeb988aadbe7bb.jpg]

[Image: 5f795dde5c3d17f4894f8e9ddbac58e7.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 6 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
11-08-2017, 09:16 AM
(11-08-2017 05:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Please, do explain.

Tell us how the fossils are part of some conspiracy.

Convince us. Drinking Beverage

Duh- fossils are not even BONES!!!!1! HAH! Checkmate, atheists!

Fossils are just rocks and people put these rocks together to look like dinosaurs- and they only did it because someone back in the late 1800's said the word "dinosaur" and now everyone's job is on the line unless they keep building new dinos!!!!!!!!!

Also- the original measurements were based on faulty data.

Peace! #micdrop
11-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Young Earth Logic -

God created the whole universe with Earth at it's center, with light enroute to the center of the universe to make foolish humans determine that the universe is billions of years old, and faked the fossil record to make it appear that those same foolish humans would determine life was 100' s of million years old.

God did this so if humans disbelieved a book written by goatherders and madmen thousands of years ago and parted together by a 15th Century English King with a political agenda, then God would send them to a place after they die, to burn for eternity.

Yup, that's logical.

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-08-2017, 11:05 AM
(10-08-2017 01:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I visited her website, but she doesn't seem to post anywhere what her credentials are. I'd prefer to hear that she has completed a PhD program in some paleontology or geology program, but I'm sure she has at least a bachelor of arts in geology or something, right? I mean, bare minimum. Certainly if not that, she has some kind of science education from an accredited four year university?

... any university?

Crickets

Nice tits, though.

I imagine she read the stupid fucking bible and that's about it.

The tits don't help much.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
11-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Gawdzilla (121 meter fire-breathing mutant lizard)---someone leaked details of your pending family reunion to the authorities:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressive...ontent=367

Be careful out there. We want you back here safe and sound, 'kay?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
11-08-2017, 11:43 AM
(11-08-2017 11:05 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 01:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I visited her website, but she doesn't seem to post anywhere what her credentials are. I'd prefer to hear that she has completed a PhD program in some paleontology or geology program, but I'm sure she has at least a bachelor of arts in geology or something, right? I mean, bare minimum. Certainly if not that, she has some kind of science education from an accredited four year university?

... any university?

Crickets

Nice tits, though.

I imagine she read the stupid fucking bible and that's about it.

The tits don't help much.

Depends what you need help with...
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
11-08-2017, 12:11 PM

Were they gods, then?

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi