Christians Against Dinosaurs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Christians Against Dinosaurs
(11-08-2017 12:14 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I understand why people think dinosaurs existed but they really didn't exist.

Are you and eclipse denier too? Like, how do you think scientists predict the upcoming eclipse in August? What methods do you think scientists use to confirm that this eclipse will happen? Do you think they just guess?......."Oh gee, seems like we're about due for an eclipse."

What the hell's wrong with you anyway?

Geesh! some people... they drive me nuts

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Well, yes..Dinosaurs-Not Real. Jesus--A half human, half magical dude who now lives in the clouds granting wishes with his magical sky daddy--100 percent Real. Duh, people. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Boss Lady says she hopes the gal in OP doesn't reproduce. I said field tests are needed.

It's cold shoulder for dinner tonight. Sadcryface
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
11-08-2017, 03:51 PM
(10-08-2017 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, you read that right. This nitwit woman makes videos titled Christians Against Dinosuars all about how dinosaurs are all just a hoax. Facepalm It's incredible. She's got big boobs but no brians.

I have said this before here and I'll say it again, when I was a kid going to a baptist school, I was told dinosaurs didn't nor could ever have existed, because no one in bible days ever found any dinasuar bones.

Now, this was in the early-mid '70s, and there wasn't an easy way to get good information.

Having said this, I think this person, flat earth people, et al, serve a greater purpose -- to highlight the importance of science. We should be treating and laughing at the young earth creationist in the same way.

I wonder if those types are really just Poes. Pretending to take an outlandish position to draw attention to how silly it truly is when people say shit like "all beliefs deserve respect".

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-08-2017, 03:57 PM
It is scary the amount of gullibility and credulity our species has worldwide.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
11-08-2017, 05:57 PM
(11-08-2017 03:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, you read that right. This nitwit woman makes videos titled Christians Against Dinosuars all about how dinosaurs are all just a hoax. Facepalm It's incredible. She's got big boobs but no brians.

I have said this before here and I'll say it again, when I was a kid going to a baptist school, I was told dinosaurs didn't nor could ever have existed, because no one in bible days ever found any dinasuar bones.

Now, this was in the early-mid '70s, and there wasn't an easy way to get good information.

Having said this, I think this person, flat earth people, et al, serve a greater purpose -- to highlight the importance of science. We should be treating and laughing at the young earth creationist in the same way.

I wonder if those types are really just Poes. Pretending to take an outlandish position to draw attention to how silly it truly is when people say shit like "all beliefs deserve respect".

No. Creatards really are that stupid.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
11-08-2017, 06:33 PM
(11-08-2017 05:57 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 03:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have said this before here and I'll say it again, when I was a kid going to a baptist school, I was told dinosaurs didn't nor could ever have existed, because no one in bible days ever found any dinasuar bones.

No. Creatards really are that stupid.
Come meet my cousins. They're planning a prayer session to cancel the eclipse.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
11-08-2017, 07:28 PM
(11-08-2017 06:33 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 05:57 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  No. Creatards really are that stupid.
Come meet my cousins. They're planning a prayer session to cancel the eclipse.

Is that true?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-08-2017, 08:10 PM

Nice boobs.
11-08-2017, 09:30 PM
(11-08-2017 07:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:33 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Come meet my cousins. They're planning a prayer session to cancel the eclipse.

Is that true?

It is very, very true. They're full of themselves these days, having pray that "that woman" would get elected and it came to pass.