Christians Against Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Christians Against Sex
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position.

Not even for purposes of enjoying it, but ONLY for creating children.

You miserable puritanical scumbag. Who the fuck are you to judge anyone?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2017, 12:54 AM
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off.....

Dunno about that? I'm thinking a low 15 watt globe is possibly acceptable. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-03-2017, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 01:30 AM by Mathilda.)
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position.

I approve of this message.

It makes kinky non-reproductive sex far more fun knowing that the Catholic church hates it.

[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
03-03-2017, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 02:00 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)

Assuming you meant this as an ironic joke, then well played! That's pretty funny.

However, if you meant it in an un-ironic, literal sense, then I refer you to EK's animated gif response, which covered everything I'd want to say to you on the subject.

So, kudos or birdies, depending on what you meant. Laugh out load

Edit to Add: I stand corrected. Mathilda added one of my Favorite Things on the Internet™, which includes a few things I'd have wanted to say in addition to the gif. Well played, Mathilda. Big Grin

Second Edit: Apparently I read the backlog wrong, during my post (it's in an odd format, while you're posting), and mistook EK's post and Larai's reply. It was EK who posted the gif to which I refer, above. Names corrected.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-03-2017, 01:56 AM
(03-03-2017 01:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  However, if you meant it in an un-ironic, literal sense, then I refer you to Larai's animated gif response, which covered everything I'd want to say to you on the subject.

[Image: KJJC]

(02-03-2017 11:34 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 11:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: wAmPLid.gif]

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Bowing

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Sorry, EK. I fixttid it!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
03-03-2017, 02:06 AM
(03-03-2017 02:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry, EK. I fixttid it!!

No prob, Larai gave me a Rep for the post anyways. Just gave me an excuse to post more images really. S'all good. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 02:39 AM
(03-03-2017 01:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

I approve of this message.

It makes kinky non-reproductive sex far more fun knowing that the Catholic church hates it.

Thanks for reminding me of this. Big Grin

Jesus - Welcome to the 'Last Chance' diner friends!
Eli - Yeah, uh, can I get a glass of water?
Marissa - I'll take a coke...
Jesus - Oh, sorry, but I only have water.
Eli - You, only have water?
Jesus - Yeah, yeah. Uh, try it! It's my recipe!
Marissa - The... water?
Jesus - Yup!
Eli - You came in this, didn't you?
Marissa - Oh, that's it! He came in it!
Jesus- N-N-N-No! I-I-I-I'm hinting at something ya'll!
Eli - Yeah, dude, you're hinting you came in this water.
Marissa - Loud and clear.
Jesus - No! No! What I'm hinting at is... *sigh* Jesus! Are you drinking it!?
Eli - *gulp* *cough* Yeah man! I'm picking up what you're putting out, let's do this thing.
Jesus - *shudders*
Eli - You want to bring out your special recipe of chocolate pudding? Let's fucking do it! My safe word is Pokémon!
Jesus - JESUS! FUCK! No, I'm god! Guys, guys! I'm god! I was hinting that I-am-god!
Eli & Marissa - Ooooohhhhh...
Eli - So... Did you wanna?
Jesus - You know what? Never mind! J-J-Just get out! You two have ruined this whole fucking thing! Just get out...
Marissa - Okay, sorry...
Eli - Real quick, can you cum in my water?

God Awful Movies - Episode 073 - The Encounter

[Image: 0530faf2214c0f9675faeee01e90f2bc32f3ad-v5-wm.jpg?v=3]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 03:37 AM
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Not even for purposes of enjoying it, but ONLY for creating children.

Amen! Even if it's with your own father [Image: JC_nun.gif]

[Image: ZITIYzX.jpg]

Also, that bozo's a poe. No one is THIS stupid. If only his pathetic trolling was even half as funny as he appears to think it is. As someone who actually trolled this place once (by pure chance) - bozo, this is not how you do it. Shoo. [Image: JC_ghey.gif]

Also, some useful tips Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
03-03-2017, 07:14 AM
To the OP -- at least she's honest... The usual modus operandi for fanatical Jebus sniffers is to claim they're celibate - while humping and gobbling the neighbors, the neighbor's kids, and probably even the neighbor's dog......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post