Christians Against Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Christians Against Sex
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position.

Not even for purposes of enjoying it, but ONLY for creating children.

This HAS to be ironic. Lights out? Missionary position? The sexually-frustrated Christians I know don't have names for the positions they fantasize about. You gave yourself away in the details, ProudCatholic. You don't give us much to chew on in your posts, but I think this shows you're trying to play a forum of atheists for a few giggles.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like port_of_call's post
03-03-2017, 07:47 AM
(03-03-2017 07:42 AM)port_of_call Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position.

This HAS to be ironic. Lights out? Missionary position? The sexually-frustrated Christians I know don't have names for the positions they fantasize about. You gave yourself away in the details, ProudCatholic. You don't give us much to chew on in your posts, but I think this shows you're trying to play a forum of atheists for a few giggles.

Ironic? You give the troll too much credit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-03-2017, 07:48 AM
(03-03-2017 03:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  Amen! Even if it's with your own father

Laughat This is too much, Vera! Thanks so much. I read all of the Awkward Moments: Children's Bible. Classic.
03-03-2017, 09:16 AM
(03-03-2017 07:48 AM)port_of_call Wrote:  Laughat This is too much, Vera! Thanks so much. I read all of the Awkward Moments: Children's Bible. Classic.

Yeah, the Awkward Bible is pretty great. The author's other facebook page is good, too. Currently, he's doing a thing with Jesus Daily's devotionals (or whatever they are called).

I actually know a person who's liked Jesus Daily on facebook. Not sure if he actually likes or if it's the facebook kinda of "like" but either way, it's disturbing. What's even more disturbing is at one point I was kinda into that guy (he didn't come across as a crazy-ass, Jesus-Daily-following kinda of person, but it's still a level of stupidity I wouldn't be caught dead in a ditch with) Confused

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
03-03-2017, 09:43 AM
(03-03-2017 07:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  To the OP -- at least she's honest... The usual modus operandi for fanatical Jebus sniffers is to claim they're celibate - while humping and gobbling the neighbors, the neighbor's kids, and probably even the neighbor's dog......

Don't forget about the UPS guy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-03-2017, 10:11 AM
(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position. Not even for purposes of enjoying it, but ONLY for creating children.

Laughat Heeheeheeheehee! *smirk* *guffaw* Good one, PC.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2017, 10:32 AM

Given the number of times that I've violated these rules, I'd say it's way too late for me to make amends with gawd-awful. So, I might as well just get right back to it! Yes

P.S. My life is much more fun than yours. Thumbsup

P.P.S. Freakin' gawd has issues. No wonder Mary was impregnated without sex. Undecided

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
03-03-2017, 10:46 AM

So ProudMystic, you are telling us that you do not enjoy sex, you do it as a duty or something, a distasteful chore?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post
03-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Wink

Sex doesn't always result in children so are you punished if it doesn't work? Consider Even if you are married, and the lights are off, and you use the missionary position. What happens if you accidentally enjoy it? Immediate gawd-smite?

Nevermind...you are a dumb ass and a troll/poe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
03-03-2017, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 12:45 PM by true scotsman.)

I forgot to add this earlier. So when catholic priests have sex with little boys, it's only for purposes of reproduction?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post