Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
(28-01-2017 05:06 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 03:01 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  But as far as "address the
Women want their "rights" and to be able to show how powerful they can be. Well ladies, you lost that when you listened to Gloria Steinham and stopped saying "No" to men. I know you've heard it before and I'll bet some of you have used that little trick to get what you want because it still works, doesn't it. If you're the prize you think you are you know he'll stick around. If he doesn't, you're doing something else wrong and you know it.

I've actually never played that game. IMO it's not worth playing, either.

I know! Why would we want them to stick around?

Have a good time, enjoy yourselves, and then get back to living your lives.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-01-2017, 06:14 PM
(28-01-2017 05:06 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I've actually never played that game. IMO it's not worth playing, either.

(28-01-2017 05:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I know! Why would we want them to stick around?

Ha! *high five*

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-01-2017, 06:25 PM
(28-01-2017 05:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 05:06 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I've actually never played that game. IMO it's not worth playing, either.

I know! Why would we want them to stick around?

Have a good time, enjoy yourselves, and then get back to living your lives.

But but but but... if you play that game, you can get a guy like HIM!

Rolleyes

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-01-2017, 06:49 PM
(28-01-2017 03:01 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  As the father of a nearly aborted daughter, of course I'm pro-life. What else would you expect? But as far as "address the reasons many women abort", there are probably as many reasons as there are women. But the cause is one too many cases of intercourse simply for pleasure.

Women want their "rights" and to be able to show how powerful they can be. Well ladies, you lost that when you listened to Gloria Steinham and stopped saying "No" to men. I know you've heard it before and I'll bet some of you have used that little trick to get what you want because it still works, doesn't it. If you're the prize you think you are you know he'll stick around. If he doesn't, you're doing something else wrong and you know it.

But as far as a child becoming a human when taking it's first breath, that's a load of malarkey. That child was no different in the womb 60 minutes ago, 3 months ago, 6 months ago, than after birth. You're trying to use it's first breath as a line of demarcation to ease your guilty conscience and that guilt conscience will likely stay with you forever whether you'll admit it or not. Sorry about that, but it was after all your choice.

Phu Cat
"Stopped saying no to men". Pretty sure women still do dude. Also, personally, my post didn't use the drawing of breath as a demarcation point of any sort, in fact, you didn't address my points at all, only laying into the women on the forum. Are you pro-birth, or pro-life? And if you continue to say you're pro-life, once that child does indeed draw a breath, does that child have the right to food, water, education, etc. and to not be killed by unnatural means?

Need to think of a witty signature.
29-01-2017, 01:55 AM
(28-01-2017 03:33 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 03:01 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  As the father of a nearly aborted daughter, of course I'm pro-life. What else would you expect? But as far as "address the reasons many women abort", there are probably as many reasons as there are women. But the cause is one too many cases of intercourse simply for pleasure.

But as far as a child becoming a human when taking it's first breath, that's a load of malarkey. That child was no different in the womb 60 minutes ago, 3 months ago, 6 months ago, than after birth. You're trying to use it's first breath as a line of demarcation to ease your guilty conscience and that guilt conscience will likely stay with you forever whether you'll admit it or not. Sorry about that, but it was after all your choice.

Phu Cat

Then you choose not to abort or to sleep with women who might abort.

Stay out of my business.

How can you oppress poor Phu Cat by suggesting him to mind his own business? That's cruel thing to do to any authoritarian minded clown.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-01-2017, 09:06 AM

Phu Cat

Only just come across this thread/person and all ready I think he's a dick, who is this asshole anyways ? Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-01-2017, 09:44 AM
(29-01-2017 09:06 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Only just come across this thread/person and all ready I think he's a dick, who is this asshole anyways ? Shocking
With apologies to Delores Clairborne / Stephen King, "Sometime's all a man's got is bein' a dick."
29-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Not to keep beating a dead horse on what it should mean to actually be pro-life, but this image popped up in my feed and thought it was worth posting here (granted, I'm making assumptions about Phu Cat's view of refugees):
[Image: 2DvDMUj.png?1]

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 10 users Like Shai Hulud's post
30-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Hey now, if that's a male... fetus, zygote, whatever stage that's at... and a female refugee, then there's a lot of (interpretations of) religions where that's a perfectly legit religious belief.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
30-01-2017, 01:42 AM
(29-01-2017 03:51 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not to keep beating a dead horse on what it should mean to actually be pro-life, but this image popped up in my feed and thought it was worth posting here (granted, I'm making assumptions about Phu Cat's view of refugees):
[Image: 2DvDMUj.png?1]

I'm confused about the "you'll have to stop pretending your concerns are religious" bit. Religions are *all about* killing the infidel and controlling the women. I think I'd rather say "you'll have to admit you're a fucking arsehole who puts patriachal bullshit and xenophobia in a dress and funny hat and uses that as an excuse that it's OK".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post