Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
It's America. What does one expect?

From Amnesty international.

Americas

For the seventh consecutive year, the USA was the only country to carry out executions in the Americas region with, 28 people executed in 2015 (seven fewer than in 2014). This was the lowest number of executions recorded in a single year since 1991. Six states executed in 2015 compared to seven the previous year. The number of death sentences decreased from at least 72 in 2014 to 52 in 2015, the lowest number recorded since executions resumed in 1977. Only one other country in the region, Trinidad and Tobago, imposed death sentences in 2015.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2017, 02:44 AM
(08-02-2017 03:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Now personally, aside from the rampant issue we have with wrongful convictions, I still hold issue with him for being a, pardon the language, fucking hypocrite. If he's truly pro-life, he should believe that life to be sacred from womb to tomb. He's pro-birth. (And pro humane treatment until he has no issue with someone being put to death chemically.)

I think that pro-life is nonsense label intended to demonize other side of the debate - one side is pro-life then it's not hard to guess what other side is pro.

But anti-choice crowd probably doesn't realize that being pro-life means being pro abortion as abortion is safer than birth. Anti-choice crowd is pro-death crowd.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
09-02-2017, 07:38 AM
(26-11-2016 11:32 PM)underdogFTW Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If abortion is murder, masturbation is genocide.

[Image: 2-9-1001220443_tshirt-if-abortion-is-mur...nocide.png]

Holy Fuck! I was killing my little people all this time! Gasp I thought I was setting them free..Weeping

Free to spend eternity in Kleenex Heaven...
09-02-2017, 07:48 AM
(03-02-2017 03:52 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  You make no sense what so ever. You'll fight to your death to protect the right to kill a fetus, then turn around and again fight to your death to protect the life of a convicted murderer that's been sentenced to death. Where's the logic in that?

PC

I would stay away from words like "logic". It ain't your strong suit.
[+] 3 users Like kemo boy's post
13-02-2017, 01:10 PM
If I kill someone who wants to kill me or my children I am still pro life. I defend life against evil.
This is the answer to those who ask: "how can someone be pro-life and want to kill someone at the same time?"

Pro-lifers defend innocent unborn life from his/her killers.

This is how I understand pro-lifers. They believe that killing innocent and those who can not defend themselves is immoral and most importantly it is pure evil.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-02-2017, 01:16 PM
(13-02-2017 01:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I kill someone who wants to kill me or my children I am still pro life. I defend life against evil.
This is the answer to those who ask: "how can someone be pro-life and want to kill someone at the same time?"

This is how I understand pro-lifers. They believe that killing innocent and those who can not defend themselves is immoral and most importantly it is pure evil.

You would kill to defend a few cells? I call that evil. No one wants to kill you or your children - an abortion is a *choice*. But you impose your religious based ideas on people who do not share your religion, or even who do share it but practice it differently to you, and call that good. I see that as the triumph of stupidity over reason.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-02-2017, 01:25 PM
(13-02-2017 01:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  You would kill to defend a few cells?
If they are inside of my body I would.
But I would not call for killing women who want to kill a few cells in their bodies. I do not judge them morally because I am follower of Christ. This is not what Christ wants me to do.

(13-02-2017 01:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  But you impose your religious based ideas on people who do not share your religion, or even who do share it but practice it differently to you, and call that good. I see that as the triumph of stupidity over reason.
I would never impose my religious belief on anybody.
But I would openly say what I believe is wrong and evil.

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
13-02-2017, 01:26 PM
(13-02-2017 01:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is how I understand pro-lifers. They believe that killing innocent and those who can not defend themselves is immoral and most importantly it is pure evil.
That is true so far as it goes, but incomplete.

Pro-lifers, for the most part, are merely pro-fetus. They want that fetus to be born, but they generally have no interest in insuring that society cares for this unwanted child, or pays the mother's medical (or funeral) bills for having it, and they are entirely unconcerned about the mother's OTHER or potential future children and their welfare. And they are certainly devoid of concern for the mother's welfare, since in their minds the rights of a fetus trumps her rights every time.

Yet strangely, once that fetus is a human, instantly there is great angst that this child is learning to be lazy and indolent if it gets free nutritious school lunches, or promiscuous if it gets sex education and contraceptives, and it's eager to judge them and rain down retribution on them if they are in any way a miscreant by reason of structural poverty and/or racism, which they generally deny even exist. And pro-lifers are certainly not going to make sure the child grows up in a clean sustainable environment, has access to quality healthcare and education as a right rather than a privilege, etc. Because those things require the cooperation of society as a whole, and that's guv-mint, and we can't have that because ... I don't know, because Jesus or something.

Nah, for the most part, pro-life rhetoric is just that: rhetoric. It is defending a very narrow aspect of life in a very particular situation, while being controlling, authoritarian and mean-spirited in a variety of other aspects and situations. It is elevating a theological shibboleth over humanity and compassion and at the expense of human rights.
[+] 6 users Like mordant's post
13-02-2017, 01:28 PM
(13-02-2017 01:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I kill someone who wants to kill me or my children I am still pro life. I defend life against evil.

No one is forcing you to have an abortion. If you don't like abortion, then don't have one. But don't tell me what I can and cannot do with my body.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-02-2017, 01:30 PM
(13-02-2017 01:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

No one is forcing you to have an abortion. If you don't like abortion, then don't have one. But don't tell me what I can and cannot do with my body.

Unborn boy or unborn girl is not your body.