Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
mordant Wrote:Is there at least as much compassion for the mother, who is most DEFINITELY a full-fledged person?
Of course.
mordant Wrote:How about such children after they are born? How about those children regardless of their ethnicity, gender orientation / identification, or economic class?
They need as much love and care as possible.
mordant Wrote:I find it hilarious that the people who feel so ennobled to defend the unborn, are generally so utterly callous to the born, except to the extent they are useful as pew-warmers, offering plate fillers, yes-men, or cannon fodder.
In generally? painting with the broad brush? I can't do this.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2017, 03:48 AM
(14-02-2017 02:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe this. It makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense - authoritarianism hidden behind "noble" facade.

Also you disbelieving something doesn't make it any less true.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-02-2017, 03:56 AM
I think that if someone is anti-abortion, but also not an ardent pacifist, they're full of shit.

If that someone wants to lower the raw number of abortions, and they're not out there pushing for comprehensive sex education and easy access to contraceptives, they're also full of shit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-02-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2017 04:07 AM by Szuchow.)
(14-02-2017 03:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think that if someone is anti-abortion, but also not an ardent pacifist, they're full of shit.

If that someone wants to lower the raw number of abortions, and they're not out there pushing for comprehensive sex education and easy access to contraceptives, they're also full of shit.

So it looks like majority of anti-choice crowd is full of shit, or to be more precise full of authoritarian jerks who can't bear the thought that women want to have sex for fun.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
14-02-2017, 04:27 AM
(14-02-2017 04:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 03:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think that if someone is anti-abortion, but also not an ardent pacifist, they're full of shit.

So it looks like majority of anti-choice crowd is full of shit, or to be more precise full of authoritarian jerks who can't bear the thought that women want to have sex for fun.

But women who have sex for fun are amazing creatures! They should be treasured, not vilified! Angry

[Image: 12729539_491897961016768_1933255434_n.jp...OQ%3D%3D.2]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-02-2017, 04:30 AM
[Image: morning-sex-is-awesome.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-02-2017, 06:50 AM
(14-02-2017 02:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  
mordant Wrote:In reality, anti-abortion positions are about controlling other people's bodies and private sexual behavior
I don't believe this. It makes no sense.
mordant Wrote:and imposing their value judgments on other's personal life choices.
I believe this to be true.

Do you live in the US? Because it's quite obvious when you do that this is the true motivation behind it. We're such a sexually repressed culture. Our answer to too many problems is "Don't have sex".
14-02-2017, 09:56 AM
kemo boy Wrote:Do you live in the US?
I live in the US.
kemo boy Wrote:We're such a sexually repressed culture.
What do you mean? Are you forced not to do something you want to do? Or, are you forced to do something you don't want to do? I am talking about sex.

14-02-2017, 10:03 AM
If I understand correctly pro-life activists against abortions because they believe it is equal of murdering of innocent human being. I can understand this belief.
They believe it is pure evil to kill infant because of inconvenience. The same they believe about destroying fetus, even if it is a few cells.
But I don't believe they want to control your body or your private sexual life.

14-02-2017, 10:08 AM
(14-02-2017 10:03 AM)Alla Wrote:  If I understand correctly pro-life activists against abortions because they believe it is equal of murdering of innocent human being. I can understand this belief.
They believe it is pure evil to kill infant because of inconvenience. The same they believe about destroying fetus, even if it is a few cells.
But I don't believe they want to control your body or your private sexual life.

Hi Alla,

Your English has improved greatly and your points are easier to grasp so kudos for that. What is the LDS position on birth control? Do you share that position?

#sigh