Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
When Church was restored Mormons did the same thing. It didn't last long. Mortal men are not ready for this. Only perfect men can live in society like this. That is why communism is utopia. It is not possible in this FALLEN world.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
14-02-2017, 07:54 PM
(14-02-2017 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
julep Wrote:That's bullshit. The closest political philosophy to the one Jesus expresses in the gospel accounts is communism.
Communism is gospel of devil. Devil takes Gospel principles and then he corrupts them to a certain degree but makes sure they look good, noble and godly.
Communists force people to be communists and obey their laws. They will destroy you if you don't accept their philosophy.
Neither Jesus nor libertarians force people to accept the Gospel/their philosophy.
Communism = tyranny.
Jesus makes an invitation: come onto Me
Jesus does not destroy you if you don't accept His Gospel.
I know, I know the Bible says that He will. But the Bible is not complete, has contradictions that is why many words can be misunderstood.
julep Wrote:Whoever's writing you now is crap, time to let one of your smarter authors take a turn.
I take it as complement. it means that I am not complete idiot in your eyes. Thanks.
You are conflating Soviet-style totalitarianism which called itself communism with communism, and they were and are not the same thing.

Libertarians don't care about people accepting because they don't have to. Libertarianism is all about elevating bullies like your fave White House puppet and forcing people without economic clout to accept shit pay that undervalues their work and shit social benefits. Libertarianism is the schoolhouse bully smacking the little kid in the face and asking "why do you keep hitting yourself, you loser?" It's no wonder your character is attracted to it.

You are a complete idiot, but of course you're made to be that way. I'd prefer that you'd switch to a writer who understands the difference between complement and compliment.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
14-02-2017, 08:39 PM
(14-02-2017 07:54 PM)julep Wrote:  You are a complete idiot, but of course you're made to be that way. I'd prefer that you'd switch to a writer who understands the difference between complement and compliment.
you are very ugly person from the inside.
unkind and mean spirited.

15-02-2017, 05:43 AM
(14-02-2017 08:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 07:54 PM)julep Wrote:  You are a complete idiot, but of course you're made to be that way. I'd prefer that you'd switch to a writer who understands the difference between complement and compliment.
you are very ugly person from the inside.
unkind and mean spirited.

You're a poe. I don't feel the need to be kind to a character created to troll the internet for shits and giggles.
15-02-2017, 06:32 AM
(14-02-2017 04:50 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 04:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Interesting. Based on the behavior of his apostles in their fourth and fifth acts I always thought Jesus was a commie pinko bastard. No?

No.
Apostles didn't force anybody to accept Christ and to follow Him(to live according to the Gospel of Christ)

So, "Give all you have to the poor and follow me" is a Libertarian directive?
15-02-2017, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2017 07:32 AM by Heath_Tierney.)
(14-02-2017 07:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sounds like communism but it is not. Those people freely shared everything. Communists will force you to share. They will take everything from you against your will. Check out North Korea.
Alla, you're confusing communism with totalitarianism.

Communism is an economic doctrine, requiring the sharing of resources.

Totalitarianism is a political doctrine, requiring homage to the state.

North Korea is a feudal totalitarian state based on a hereditary monarchical clan. It's only communist in the sense that the State party calls itself the Korean Workers Party.

Really good look at what North Korea is here: North Korea at 70: Just how 'communist' is the DPRK these days?

Communism, which is what Jesus preached, and totalitarianism, are not the same thing.
15-02-2017, 10:04 AM
(14-02-2017 07:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Communism = tyranny.
Not at all. It would be accurate to say that communism is susceptible to tyranny, or even better, tyrants like to pretend to be communists. It would even be fair to say that communism has never so far been implemented at scale in such a way that it has not either degenerated into, or become a rationalization for, tyranny. But in and of itself, it has nothing to do with tyranny (or atheism, but that's another topic).

I regard communism as a somewhat utopian concept that has the additional burden of not taking into account modern developments such as the preponderance of knowledge workers over factory and agricultural workers -- including, increasingly, abstract knowledge workers like in information technology.

I regard capitalism as deeply flawed and unsustainable but the best alternative we've come up with so far. It as least intermittently respects private property rights and does at least a half-assed job of balancing those rights against the basic human rights of the poor and otherwise disenfranchised.

Another problem with your "communism = tyranny" trope is that it implies that "capitalism <> tyranny" and with the US teetering on the brink of fascism / white nationalism / brownshit totalitarianism, that clearly isn't the case, so it's a useless observation to even make.
15-02-2017, 10:16 AM
(14-02-2017 07:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  [Early Christians] freely shared everything. Communists will force you to share. They will take everything from you against your will. Check out North Korea.
Communism as proposed by Marx is a utopian concept in which everyone willingly shares and is equal. In and of itself it does not propose forcing people to do anything. The problem of course is that some people don't want to share, and end up being forced, and others have a different concept of what it means to share and in what contexts, and then, like with religion, doctrines and dogmas develop and anyone who does not cooperate is an enemy of the utopian society you are trying to build and so you end up forcibly parting people from their property.

The early Christians would have been no less human and therefore no different, except that they were a small minority trying to survive in an environment of persecution. This gave them a strong shared experience that bound them together. and motivated personal sacrifices and sharing But as soon as they grew in numbers and in social acceptability, they encountered the same problems that all communist systems encounter: the concept does not scale and does not enjoy 100% participation, and it therefore either falls into totalitarianism, or, as happened with the early church, it is replaced by some form of private property and competition.

Most Christians today do not attempt to replicate the "all for one and one for all" zeitgeist claimed to be true of the early church, and the ones who attempt it fail. Therefore we can conclude that it was a product of special circumstances that existed in the early church. It was straight-up communism, made to work under particular constraints and influences within the context of a larger society that was not communist. To suggest that it was different somehow from communism or that it was communism made to work because the participants had special virtues because of their faith, is to practice confirmation bias.
15-02-2017, 10:20 AM
(14-02-2017 07:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  When Church was restored Mormons did the same thing. It didn't last long. Mortal men are not ready for this. Only perfect men can live in society like this. That is why communism is utopia. It is not possible in this FALLEN world.
It looks like we largely agree, if for different reasons. I don't believe this is a fallen world that can only be made right by fiat from above, and even if it were, that would beg the question of why god doesn't just make it right then.

However, I agree that only "perfect" (utterly selfless) people can live in a communist utopia, and I do not see this changing on any sustainable scale anytime soon. I do believe humans are becoming gradually less tribal and more able to cooperate but it's an open question whether we are evolving socially in directions that would make large-scale communist or communist-like societies feasible. And given communisms track record so far, I am not eager to try to experiment with it.
15-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Heath_Tierney Wrote:So, "Give all you have to the poor and follow me" is a Libertarian directive?
This is not what Jesus said. Unless we read different books of Matthew.

God Jesus Christ(Yahweh) and His God and Father are not communists. Here is why I say this:

I am NOT born in God's Kingdom. I CHOOSE to enter it. God wants me to have an opportunity to make my own choice. First God teaches me His Doctrine of Heaven then He says: "Now that I gave you information you are free to govern yourself. If you choose that my Kingdom is something you want you are very welcome to live here. I am ready to show you how to prepare yourself to be a citizen of my Kingdom. I will teach you laws of this Kingdom. Learn, my child, here on earth. Prepare yourself. But when you fall short I will correct you. I know how. Is this what you want?"

I can NOT make this kind of choice if I am born in communist society. I am forced to enter it. If I don't like laws of this society I won't be happy. I will be the most miserable person in the whole universe.
Only those who enter Kingdom of God by their own choice can be happy there. Those who are not prepared or forced will be miserable in Heaven.

Communism is doctrine of Lucifer. But it sure looks and sounds a lot like Doctrine of Christ and His Father. Notice that communists reject God. Communists are atheists.
Lucifer is good at selling his stuff. I will quote Genesis now: the woman saw that the tree was GOOD for food and that it was PLEASANT to the eyes.." But it made her mortal woman.