Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
(28-09-2016 11:05 AM)Impulse Wrote:  They say abortion is killing and killing is wrong. So their reaction is to kill the killers. Makes sense. Sadcryface No

Didn't Dexter live in Florida?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
28-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Me and my fiance are thinking about moving, I keep telling him I wanna live in a blue state on the East Coat, maybe Vermont for example. He keeps wanting to go to Florida or North Carolina, two red states with awful Christian movements going on right now with this strange persecution complex where they think everyone is out to get them. So now, they are coming to get everyone else who disagrees with them, trying their hardest to shove their backwards religious bullshit down our throats and if we don't play along, well you can just die then, how about that?

I gotta share this video with him, maybe he'll start to realize what I'm talking about. Sure these places may sound nice at first but as a liberal humanist non-religious couple it wouldn't make the most sense.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
28-09-2016, 12:26 PM
(28-09-2016 11:05 AM)Impulse Wrote:  They say abortion is killing and killing is wrong. So their reaction is to kill the killers. Makes sense. Sadcryface No

It's their way. Dawg tells them it's ok. Angel

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-09-2016, 12:28 PM
(28-09-2016 12:02 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Me and my fiance are thinking about moving, I keep telling him I wanna live in a blue state on the East Coat, maybe Vermont for example. He keeps wanting to go to Florida or North Carolina, two red states with awful Christian movements going on right now with this strange persecution complex where they think everyone is out to get them. So now, they are coming to get everyone else who disagrees with them, trying their hardest to shove their backwards religious bullshit down our throats and if we don't play along, well you can just die then, how about that?

I gotta share this video with him, maybe he'll start to realize what I'm talking about. Sure these places may sound nice at first but as a liberal humanist non-religious couple it wouldn't make the most sense.

Stick with a cooler state. Vermont is safe - they have Bernie. Wink

No need to mention that Florida has an abundance of attributes like aligators, sky high humidity and everyone's favorite: Zika! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Excitution for having an abortion, huh? Consider

Sounds kind of resentful ... almost envious. Earmarks of a control freak. Those crazy gods are always up to no good. Drinking Beverage Mysterious ways and all.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-09-2016, 12:44 PM
I wondered why they call themselves pro-life. Now I know.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
28-09-2016, 12:51 PM
They aren't pro-life.
They are pro-hate. In that they hate women.
28-09-2016, 01:18 PM
(28-09-2016 12:28 PM)kim Wrote:  Stick with a cooler state. Vermont is safe - they have Bernie. Wink

Yeah, but Vermont has Mi-Go. You wanna end up a brain in a vat, literally?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Earthlings and their fantasies. Dodgy sheesh

28-09-2016, 01:32 PM
(28-09-2016 12:44 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I wondered why they call themselves pro-life. Now I know.

Ugh.

Okay, I agree with this criticism IN PRINCIPLE, but in total and undeserved fairness to the other side, I have to nitpick a point with you.

The Christian group behind this initiative explicit shuns the "pro-life" label, preferring to call themselves "abortion abolitionists" or something like that. So this doesn't, technically, reflect on people that call themselves pro-life.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post