Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
(15-02-2017 02:49 PM)treefireguy Wrote:  What amazes me is this: All these goddamn Christians pissing and moaning about abortions, yet, the INSTANT the kid is born they don't give a rats ass about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This^ Foster systems are overflowing with kids. Where are all the goodhearted Christians who could give these kids a home.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2017, 03:03 PM
I had a pastor who once said that crack babies were born as a result of the mother's sin. That God was trying to teach the mother a lesson and therefore, stepped out of the way so the baby could be born like that. What kind of monster are you fuckers worshiping???? Gets me so angry.
15-02-2017, 03:05 PM
(15-02-2017 02:49 PM)treefireguy Wrote:  What amazes me is this: All these goddamn Christians pissing and moaning about abortions, yet, the INSTANT the kid is born they don't give a rats ass about it.

Nothing surprising in it, they are anti-choice not pro-welfare. "Saving children" from abortion is just good facade for their authoritarian tendencies and issues with women having sex for fun.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
15-02-2017, 03:09 PM
(15-02-2017 03:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  

Nothing surprising in it, they are anti-choice not pro-welfare. "Saving children" from abortion is just good facade for their authoritarian tendencies and issues with women having sex for fun.

That and children (including fetuses) are from God according to them. So having an abortion is the equivalent of standing in the way of God's plan. They also view it as murder which is a sin, which, in turn leads to God's wrath.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-02-2017, 03:16 PM
(15-02-2017 03:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 03:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Nothing surprising in it, they are anti-choice not pro-welfare. "Saving children" from abortion is just good facade for their authoritarian tendencies and issues with women having sex for fun.

That and children (including fetuses) are from God according to them. So having an abortion is the equivalent of standing in the way of God's plan. They also view it as murder which is a sin, which, in turn leads to God's wrath.

It's understandable that those who thinks that abortion=murder are against it. It does not make them right or even sensible but I would see such people as even more worthy of contempt were they be pro-choice while thinking the same.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-02-2017, 04:09 PM
(15-02-2017 02:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This^ Foster systems are overflowing with kids. Where are all the goodhearted Christians who could give these kids a home.

Perhaps it depends where you live.

When I was a churchgoer, I knew a number of couples who worked diligently in the foster care and adoption systems for the benefit of children and prospective parents or care-givers.

I don't like Christianity as a religion one bit but the majority of Christians I knew well were - and are - decent, honourable people who truly want the best for (in this case) kids and adults.

It's too easy to pick the worst case scenario and generalize based on that. But it's not always reflective of reality.
15-02-2017, 04:40 PM
(15-02-2017 11:07 AM)Alla Wrote:  Mortals are not perfect that is why it was stopped. For now we sacrifice 10% of our income. It is something that is very doable. But it can change any moment. We can be asked to sacrifice more. Then we will be ready even more to enter Kingdom of God.

This leads straightaway and directly to what keloid boy alluded to, "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." How I interpret perfection in that context is that is achievable by just not wanting anything. It's not enough to just give all your shit away, it's not enough to even want to give all your shit away, it's about not giving a shit about your shit. It's not lacking of want because you got everything you need, it's lacking of want because you literally don't "want" anything. You just don't want. All is SLACK.

So, that's what I think of that. That and 6 bucks'll get you a cup of burnt coffee.

#sigh
15-02-2017, 05:02 PM
(15-02-2017 04:09 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Perhaps it depends where you live.

When I was a churchgoer, I knew a number of couples who worked diligently in the foster care and adoption systems for the benefit of children and prospective parents or care-givers.

It likely does. The fetophiles I know are indeed anti-abortion but they are pragmatic about it and realize the woman has her reasons and it's none of their damn business. But I live in the commie pinko People's Republic of Maryland where even illegal immigrants get state and county financial support and health care and I got 2 synagogues, the World HQ of the Seventh Day Slackers, the Hindu Temple of Metropolitan Washington, 2 UUs, an Iglesia de Calgary Baptista (yeah, the posted zoning notice read "Calgary Baptist Church", nobody complained 'cause we were all clapping "Well-played Hector, well-played."), 2 Catholic indoctrination centers, some sorta Nigerian Christian Church where everybody wears very colorful and delightful dashikis and the women wear big puffy mushroom hats, and one SanterĂ­a church disguised as an African grocery specializing in fresh goat and chicken (they're very reasonably priced and hey, at least they died for a good cause) all within walking distance. We have so much religious diversity that even atheists are just another face in the crowd.

#sigh
15-02-2017, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2017 06:05 PM by jennybee.)
(15-02-2017 04:09 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 02:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ^This^ Foster systems are overflowing with kids. Where are all the goodhearted Christians who could give these kids a home.

Perhaps it depends where you live.

I don't like Christianity as a religion one bit but the majority of Christians I knew well were - and are - decent, honourable people who truly want the best for (in this case) kids and adults.

It's too easy to pick the worst case scenario and generalize based on that. But it's not always reflective of reality.

Agreed, every situation is different. However, this has not been the case in *my* experience as a Christian. I did not see any of them going out of their way to help anyone but themselves, all the while spewing God's Word.

I also don't think it's that much of a generalization. One of the largest religions is Christianity. The foster system is overflowing with children. If these same (prodigious amounts of) people who have an issue re: God/abortion adopted children, it would certainly help to level out the foster care system. I'm not saying every Christian needs to or should adopt a child, but put your money with your mouth is. If you don't want someone to have an abortion and you work to prevent that--someone needs to take care of the child once it comes into the world. Additionally, Christians who have issues with abortion also tend to have issues with same sex couples who want to adopt children and do what they can to prevent that from happening as well.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-02-2017, 08:00 PM
(15-02-2017 04:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 11:07 AM)Alla Wrote:  Mortals are not perfect that is why it was stopped. For now we sacrifice 10% of our income. It is something that is very doable. But it can change any moment. We can be asked to sacrifice more. Then we will be ready even more to enter Kingdom of God.

This leads straightaway and directly to what keloid boy alluded to, "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." How I interpret perfection in that context is that is achievable by just not wanting anything. It's not enough to just give all your shit away, it's not enough to even want to give all your shit away, it's about not giving a shit about your shit. It's not lacking of want because you got everything you need, it's lacking of want because you literally don't "want" anything. You just don't want. All is SLACK.

So, that's what I think of that. That and 6 bucks'll get you a cup of burnt coffee.

I think it is NOT about not wanting anything, it is more about not being too attached to things, not being addicted to things, not turning things to a master.
Be free, don't be slave of things.
If it was about not wanting anything Jesus wouldn't promise make us rich in heaven. He wouldn't promise treasures.
God has everything He needs or desires but He is not addicted to things. That is why He is perfect but we are not yet. We are just learning to be like Him. Here, on earth, in this fallen(Telestial) world.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED