Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
(28-09-2016 09:46 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't think the folks in that video represent Christians at large.

No, of course they don't.

.... but who does?

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2016, 09:50 PM
(28-09-2016 07:25 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Remind me again why I avoid the Deep South, again? Ooooh right.

Avoid any area where bullet holes in road signs is a regular occurrence.

[Image: 31105-funny_sign_no_target_practice.jpg.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-09-2016, 10:56 PM
(28-09-2016 09:46 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't think the folks in that video represent Christians at large.

Godwin suggests otherwise. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-09-2016, 07:04 AM
(28-09-2016 09:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-09-2016 07:25 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Remind me again why I avoid the Deep South, again? Ooooh right.

Avoid any area where bullet holes in road signs is a regular occurrence.

[Image: 31105-funny_sign_no_target_practice.jpg.jpeg]

I could've sworn that sign was in the rockies. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-09-2016, 11:09 AM
(28-09-2016 09:50 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

No, of course they don't.

.... but who does?

If you read the thread's title you'll see why I posted as I did.
29-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Christians Move To EXECUTE Women For Abortions
(28-09-2016 12:02 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Me and my fiance are thinking about moving, I keep telling him I wanna live in a blue state on the East Coat, maybe Vermont for example. He keeps wanting to go to Florida or North Carolina, two red states with awful Christian movements going on right now with this strange persecution complex where they think everyone is out to get them. So now, they are coming to get everyone else who disagrees with them, trying their hardest to shove their backwards religious bullshit down our throats and if we don't play along, well you can just die then, how about that?

I gotta share this video with him, maybe he'll start to realize what I'm talking about. Sure these places may sound nice at first but as a liberal humanist non-religious couple it wouldn't make the most sense.

I live in NC and Jesus lives here let me tell ya.
26-11-2016, 12:47 PM
They say abortion is killing and killing is wrong. So their reaction is to kill the killers. Makes sense.

Ya really believe that Pablo? Then it must stand to reason you also believe: That killing convicted murders and rapists is wrong but killing innocent fetuses is OK. Whadda ya say?

Phu Cat
26-11-2016, 01:01 PM
(26-11-2016 12:47 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  They say abortion is killing and killing is wrong. So their reaction is to kill the killers. Makes sense.

Ya really believe that Pablo? Then it must stand to reason you also believe: That killing convicted murders and rapists is wrong but killing innocent fetuses is OK. Whadda ya say?

Phu Cat

A fetus is a fetus. Not a human being.

It's a POTENTIAL human being.

So too, is every sperm and every ovum....

Therefore - EVERYONE who's ever masturbated or had a menstrual period has killed. In fact - this makes everyone a serial killer.

We should all be incarcerated.......

Rolleyes

[/pro-life "logic"]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-11-2016, 03:20 PM
(26-11-2016 12:47 PM)Phu Cat Wrote:  They say abortion is killing and killing is wrong. So their reaction is to kill the killers. Makes sense.

Phu Cat

...... so, wait, you just dig up posts from almost two months ago to troll someone?

(Also, completely missing the point.)
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
26-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Our soon to be VP wants them thrown in jail and pay for funerals at the least.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac