Christians Protest Satanic Church Ceremony.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Christians Protest Satanic Church Ceremony.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/detroit-largest...d=32714083

lol, this is quite funny to see all of those people protesting like that. Yet, not one single Christian will ever be able to look back at themselves and see what they are doing is wrong or why they are acting exactly like us in completely different scenarios.

They put up a statue in a PRIVATE place and Christians travel 6 hours or more to protest it? Yet, they seem to think they have a god given right to force their religion on others by putting their statues up on government propriety?

The problem here is that these Christians are so conceited, so arrogant so Pretentious and pompous that they seem to think that their religion is the only one that should ever be allowed to have even a gathering. I bet if these Christians had enough money and heard of a Satanic ritual happening 4000 miles away, they would all spend the 2000 it would take to fly over just to protest it there as well!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
28-07-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Christians Protest Satanic Church Ceremony.
I'm surprised to see Detroit stated as having the largest Satanist community. I guess it's not that hard a leap to imagine though.

I do like the movements showing the irony of how Christians view what they see as religious freedom. That's their strongest benefit out there is the statues they have contested and had put up in the past when Christians won't remove their public government area placed statues.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Hard to understand butthurt over statues. Don't like it? Don't look. Problem solved.
28-07-2015, 10:31 PM
They get mad if one of their displays is taken down yet get mad if another religions display is put up. Pretty much, they are selfish. If it has anything to do with another religion then they get upset.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Something tells me the idiots protesting it just see "Our statue got taken down, their statue must also not be allowed", and see absolutely no differences in the situation at all.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.