Christians and sunsets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Christians and sunsets
Wish you'd all stop claiming to see bits of naked chicks in the picture... I get half way down the page and have to go straight back up.

I have to plead guilty to thinking that kind of thing when I was a Christian... This is one of those things that seems really fuckin' fake now, like I was just kidding my self.

While all religions are bullshit, Christianity has a really cheesy kind of bullshit...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 02:00 PM
(29-01-2014 01:58 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Wish you'd all stop claiming to see bits of naked chicks in the picture... I get half way down the page and have to go straight back up.

Pervert ! Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
29-01-2014, 02:04 PM
(29-01-2014 01:58 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Wish you'd all stop claiming to see bits of naked chicks in the picture... I get half way down the page and have to go straight back up.

I have to plead guilty to thinking that kind of thing when I was a Christian... This is one of those things that seems really fuckin' fake now, like I was just kidding my self.

While all religions are bullshit, Christianity has a really cheesy kind of bullshit...

Interesting! I see photons interacting and refracting at different wavelengths in Earth's atmosphere. Still pretty though!Drinking Beverage

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
29-01-2014, 02:06 PM
(29-01-2014 02:04 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Interesting! I see photons interacting and refracting at different wavelengths in Earth's atmosphere. Still pretty though!Drinking Beverage

Kill joy Angry
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
29-01-2014, 06:52 PM
You're all wrong. It's a lady with her head tilted back and it seems she is having a great time. Her belly button is a bit disproportionate. [Image: 29ngtfr.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post
29-01-2014, 07:02 PM
What the hell... Christians trying to spoil sunsets with god, atheists trying to spoil sunsets with sexual imagery...

Leave the sunset alone.

29-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Show them a picture of a beautiful red sky in the east during sunset (or the west during sunrise) caused by a gigantic killer wildfire.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop