Christians continue to be persecuted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 04:22 AM
RE: Christians continue to be persecuted.
(07-10-2014 11:40 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/0...n-at-home/
Atheists can continue to try to silence the voice of God but God will never be silenced!

That's a good question now that I think about it: How do you silence a thing that has never spoken?Hobo

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
08-10-2014, 04:27 AM
(07-10-2014 11:40 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/0...n-at-home/
Atheists can continue to try to silence the voice of God but God will never be silenced!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRARLRtOeIiD44PJ93SLyg...GbbvLyGhiQ]

Of course, this begs the question as to why the supposedly all-powerful Jewgod is having any sort of trouble when it comes to its voice being 'silenced'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
08-10-2014, 04:28 AM
(08-10-2014 04:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

That's a good question now that I think about it: How do you silence a thing that has never spoken?Hobo

What is the sound of one Pope crapping in the woods?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-10-2014, 05:12 AM

“We’re not telling someone how to feel with respect to religion, but the law is pretty clear that if you operate a business to the public, you need to provide your services to people regardless of race, color, sex and in this case sexual orientation,” Sexton said.

Take your persecution myth elsewhere, it doesn't fly here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Christians are not persecuted, they have favored status in this country.

Speaking for myself, I really do not care what other people believe. My issues is I do not want to be forced into being part of a prayer service when I go to a football game or any other secular event. I also have issues with policy being made that is not religion neutral. I suspect most atheist feel the same way.
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
08-10-2014, 06:38 AM
what are they winning about this time ?

is filing a lawsuit really the same as persecuting them ?
08-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Oh noes! You're being forced to follow the same anti-discrimination laws as EVERYBODY FUCKING ELSE. How unfair!
[+] 8 users Like natachan's post
08-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Never mind HL - Jebus loves you!

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
08-10-2014, 06:59 AM
(08-10-2014 12:09 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Oh what are the fuckheads whining about now?

I don't know. I have him on ignore, but I can assume he said something profoundly retarded about the majority religion in America being persecuted.

I made a thread about this a while ago when I realized just how much fundamentalists like believing they're persecuted. It's the weirdest thing. They complain about it like it's terrible, but you always get this vibe from them that they're enjoying the whole situation. I guess it makes them feel profoundly correct.
08-10-2014, 07:07 AM
(08-10-2014 06:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 12:09 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Oh what are the fuckheads whining about now?

I don't know. I have him on ignore, but I can assume he said something profoundly retarded about the majority religion in America being persecuted.

I made a thread about this a while ago when I realized just how much fundamentalists like believing they're persecuted. It's the weirdest thing. They complain about it like it's terrible, but you always get this vibe from them that they're enjoying the whole situation. I guess it makes them feel profoundly correct.
Of course they enjoy it. They LOVE to pose as martyrs for their gawd, they think it's get them a place in that wonderful heaven of theirs where they can spend eternity sucking on the Lard's cock.