Christians continue to be persecuted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Christians continue to be persecuted.
Ya I was going to say that are allowed to teach it in school, just not Science class and that's what they don't like.

But they phrase it that gods been taken out of school.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CONVERSIONTUBE's post
08-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Ok I decided to read the article after all and now:

Thread title: Christians The LGBT community continues to be persecuted.
Fixed.

(07-10-2014 11:40 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/0...n-at-home/
Atheists Christians can continue to try to silence the voice of God the oppressed but God the oppressed will never be silenced!
Fixed too.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-10-2014, 02:01 PM
(08-10-2014 01:53 PM)CONVERSIONTUBE Wrote:  Ya I was going to say that are allowed to teach it in school, just not Science class and that's what they don't like.

But they phrase it that gods been taken out of school.

Well, I think that's more about faculty-led prayer being banned.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 01:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-10-2014 11:40 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/0...n-at-home/
Atheists can continue to try to silence the voice of God but God will never be silenced!

Bigots have no place in contemporary society. Fools who get their morality from ancient Near Eastern books, or use them as an excuse for their bigotry, can live with the consequences of their actions, and stop whining. The book in question says it's ok for parents to kill (stone) their disobedient children. If someone says they take the Babble as the word of their gods, and they do that, is THAT "persecution" when they are arrested and put in prison ? If torture-lover were to be consistent, he would have to say "yes". Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Atheists can continue to try to silence the voice of God but God will never be silenced!

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
[+] 1 user Likes Hoops's post
08-10-2014, 04:50 PM
(08-10-2014 09:09 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ATHEISM?

No, really. Was the commission made up of atheists? Do you have any information about the believing- or non-believing-status of a single person on the commission, or are you just pulling that out of your ass?

The Executive Director of the Commission is Christian.

Sexton, who said he is a Christian, said he’s just upholding the law.

“The law in Lexington is pretty clear,” he said. “You cannot discriminate against people on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity. Regardless of what your religious beliefs are – if you have a public business – then that’s how you have to operate.”

Do these fuckturds even bother to read the goddam article before they start posting shit. That was rhetorical.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Quote:The Executive Director of the Commission is Christian.

If that's true then he has some serious thinking to do if he's turning his back on God right now. Btw thanks for upping my negative reps whoever you were - I hated being stuck on 13, I'm not superstitious but I just don't like that number.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
08-10-2014, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 06:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-10-2014 06:12 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  
Quote:The Executive Director of the Commission is Christian.

If that's true then he has some serious thinking to do if he's turning his back on God right now. Btw thanks for upping my negative reps whoever you were - I hated being stuck on 13, I'm not superstitious but I just don't like that number.

It's right there in the fucking article you linked to but obviously didn't bother to read you Foxtard numbnut dimwit. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2014, 06:22 PM
If you wanted to make a case for private business owners to be allowed to discriminate in their private business as they see fit you might have an argument. But that's not what you're asking. You are asking to get an exception to a law everyone else has to follow and claiming persecution when you're treated like everyone else.

How is this persecution?
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
08-10-2014, 06:28 PM
I believe all businesses should be able to serve anyone they want to.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1