Christians in Texas Rip Atheist Plea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Christians in Texas Rip Atheist Plea
Somehow I fail to see why some cross is such a drama in the first place. Is this really such a big thing for some people?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 04:41 AM
(18-11-2015 03:37 AM)Fenris Wrote:  Somehow I fail to see why some cross is such a drama in the first place. Is this really such a big thing for some people?

It may be, it may be as well just that the local atheist group is wanting to remind the government that they aren't allowed to have a state religion and this is a convenient way to get that message out.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-11-2015, 06:51 AM
I think a new strategy is in order....

If you were to erect a gallows, complete with noose -- you'd be forced to take it down as "a threatening gesture and a public hazard"... (bet me on this....)

Sooooo

Extrapolate --- isn't a cross also a method of execution??? Shouldn't a cross be held to the same standard as any other implement of execution?????

I'd sure think so....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post