Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"
Okay first thing first, read the text then the COMMENTS on this page: (dig deep in the comments.)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/...believers/
Apparently, if you looked in the comments, "atheists are now targeting children", which I could say they are, but, this is kinda hypocrisy! The xians are saying that we are targeting kids, (which we kinda are) but he says it like we don't already have "under god" in the pledge that children recite EVERYDAY and "in god we trust " on a whole lotta things.
It's outrageous! Then they say that "millitant atheists go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating." I know the "how can you hate something you don't believe in" argument, but this is even stupider, because one guy even states it when he says that atheists hate god. I Can't find it, but it went something like this: "Regular atheists are okay, but militant atheist go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating, when they claim that they don't believe in god." Which is stupid. Militant atheists don't hate god, they hate the IDEA!
Also the theists have several assumptions of atheists which I am too outraged to find.
Report if you see any other stupid comments on this site.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
08-02-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"
I think this is what they call the persecution complex.
08-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Even if this made sense, it'd kind of be a situation we were forced into.

Christians focus on kids because they're generally the only ones who will listen to their message because quite frankly it makes no sense. They throw in all these bull crap fail safes ("trick of the devil", "only a metaphor", "do you want to go to hell?", etc.) to make it so that when they then grow up, most of the time they end up refusing to listen to reason. So atheists tell these kids while they're still young and open that, no, none of it's true.

Also, on a specific note, it's the kind thing to do. Hell is a major thing in Christianity. It's a scary concept. If I told a kid, for instance, that if he didn't put a sandwich in his closet every night, a monster would come out and eat him, and then someone came along and said that wasn't true, I would be in the wrong in that scenario, not the other person.
08-02-2014, 12:49 AM
This is one of the newer comments

BODYBAG (Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:54am)

Anyone who did not understand the true nature of evil up to this point —- this is it.
Targeting kids? Are there any parents here outraged to the point of hunting these people down in the streets?

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
08-02-2014, 12:52 AM
One of the older comments was actually smart, in summary it just said "if you don't want your them to get to your child, then why do you allow them access to the internet, or the tele, which is basically the same as not opening the door when a missionary comes."

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
08-02-2014, 12:56 AM
We don't need to target kids. They're smart enough on their own to find their own way.

It's kinda impressive.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-02-2014, 12:57 AM
(08-02-2014 12:48 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Even if this made sense, it'd kind of be a situation we were forced into.

Christians focus on kids because they're generally the only ones who will listen to their message because quite frankly it makes no sense. They throw in all these bull crap fail safes ("trick of the devil", "only a metaphor", "do you want to go to hell?", etc.) to make it so that when they then grow up, most of the time they end up refusing to listen to reason. So atheists tell these kids while they're still young and open that, no, none of it's true.

Also, on a specific note, it's the kind thing to do. Hell is a major thing in Christianity. It's a scary concept. If I told a kid, for instance, that if he didn't put a sandwich in his closet every night, a monster would come out and eat him, and then someone came along and said that wasn't true, I would be in the wrong in that scenario, not the other person.

But, if you have kids who can make sense of stuff, they will figure out on their own that they were tricked.
I am trying to find the correct range of IQ and age of a kid in which it is a good time to send them to church and they will know that they are teaching the kids bullshit

08-02-2014, 01:17 AM
And also, congratulations, if you read this next article, you will learn that in somewhere in the next 10-15 years millennial questioning of god will rise up to 50%, (and also the huffington post is a group of religious freaks.) Read here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05...71366.html
And, if you look in the comics you will see the hypocritical comment that looks something like this:
"No wonder children are losing faith with all of the unbelief hammered into their heads."
"Hammered into their heads?" Do I even have to bring up the pledge again?
Also church school or something is taking books with "dangerous ideas" out of their library, (in example, logic.)

08-02-2014, 01:18 AM
I target kids, its child abuse not to.

Uncle David's friend Matt is special to him and that's normal in nature
or , grab the pitch fork Jimmy LETS KILL US SOME FAGS !!!!

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
08-02-2014, 01:58 AM
(08-02-2014 12:49 AM)Youkay Wrote:  This is one of the newer comments

BODYBAG (Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:54am)

Anyone who did not understand the true nature of evil up to this point —- this is it.
Targeting kids? Are there any parents here outraged to the point of hunting these people down in the streets?

Wait, we talking about Islam or Christianity here? I get the two confused a lot in these kinds of situations for some reason...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 5 users Like Im_Ryan's post