Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"
(08-02-2014 12:57 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I am trying to find the correct range of IQ and age of a kid in which it is a good time to send them to church and they will know that they are teaching the kids bullshit

I wouldn't use IQ, that's a meaningless test. I'd look for what ages children start to question their authority figures. I'm guessing that would be 13 upwards. Send them just as soon as they start their rebellious phrase.

And just to top it off, send them to a church which expects the children to dress in suits and smart clothes. They'll hate that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 07:35 AM
So hwat? Christians are targeting kids. We can untarget them. Atheism is not a belief.
08-02-2014, 08:01 AM
(08-02-2014 12:32 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Okay first thing first, read the text then the COMMENTS on this page: (dig deep in the comments.)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/...believers/
Apparently, if you looked in the comments, "atheists are now targeting children", which I could say they are, but, this is kinda hypocrisy! The xians are saying that we are targeting kids, (which we kinda are) but he says it like we don't already have "under god" in the pledge that children recite EVERYDAY and "in god we trust " on a whole lotta things.
It's outrageous! Then they say that "millitant atheists go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating." I know the "how can you hate something you don't believe in" argument, but this is even stupider, because one guy even states it when he says that atheists hate god. I Can't find it, but it went something like this: "Regular atheists are okay, but militant atheist go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating, when they claim that they don't believe in god." Which is stupid. Militant atheists don't hate god, they hate the IDEA!
Also the theists have several assumptions of atheists which I am too outraged to find.
Report if you see any other stupid comments on this site.

Before I even read this, I saw what you were linking: The Blaze. Glen Beck's dreck of an online life after being ousted by Fox News because he was basically costing them money.

Sorry, I have caustic gut reactions to this man from personal family life experiences. He spins the same crap you see on Fox news but with more of a religious spin on it. Same shit, different venue and I'm not surprised at all that he's touting more hate and fear by spinning this.
08-02-2014, 08:45 AM
OMG, educators and teachers are targeting our children, teaching them the facts of reality

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
08-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Look at that sonofabitch DReck, targeting atheist/agnostic kids right here.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-02-2014, 08:53 AM
The comments under the article are pretty good. lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Of course we are targeting kids!! How else are we expected to take over the world? With a bunch of senior citizens?

....oops, was the whole world domination thing still supposed to be secret? Fuck. I let the cat out of the bag again.

Dawkins is gonna be pissed.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-02-2014, 09:04 AM
(08-02-2014 08:59 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Of course we are targeting kids!! How else are we expected to take over the world? With a bunch of senior citizens?

....oops, was the whole world domination thing still supposed to be secret? Fuck. I let the cat out of the bag again.

Dawkins is gonna be pissed.

No more tea and crumpets for you, Stark. No
08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
(08-02-2014 12:32 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Okay first thing first, read the text then the COMMENTS on this page: (dig deep in the comments.)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/...believers/
Apparently, if you looked in the comments, "atheists are now targeting children", which I could say they are, but, this is kinda hypocrisy! The xians are saying that we are targeting kids, (which we kinda are) but he says it like we don't already have "under god" in the pledge that children recite EVERYDAY and "in god we trust " on a whole lotta things.
It's outrageous! Then they say that "millitant atheists go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating." I know the "how can you hate something you don't believe in" argument, but this is even stupider, because one guy even states it when he says that atheists hate god. I Can't find it, but it went something like this: "Regular atheists are okay, but militant atheist go beyond unbelieving, they go to hating, when they claim that they don't believe in god." Which is stupid. Militant atheists don't hate god, they hate the IDEA!
Also the theists have several assumptions of atheists which I am too outraged to find.
Report if you see any other stupid comments on this site.
What in the hell are they all worried and angry about? I could have sworn they had gawd on their side. Laughat

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
08-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Pot calling the kettle black! Xians barely wait for the child to be out of the womb before they start!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post