Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
10-02-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Christians now say "atheists" are "targeting kids"
(10-02-2014 08:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 09:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Agreed. But this is typical of xtards, to claim that we are somehow pulling precisely the sort of underhanded shit that THEY are actually doing.

Transference?

Projection.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-02-2014, 11:57 AM
(10-02-2014 11:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 08:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Transference?

Projection.

That's the word I was looking for.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
11-02-2014, 02:37 PM
The entire idea of "targeting children" doesn't even make sense. Children are naturally atheists. That would be like accusing someone of "going around forcing people to breathe oxygen and eat food." The only children who would even qualify as a potential "target" for atheists are the children who have been converted, i.e. already targeted by Christians. So Christians are running up, punching us in the face, and then when we defend ourselves by punching back, they cry, "Help! Atheists are attacking me, unprovoked!"

Or a better way to put it:

"It's not right how tampon commercial are specifically targeting women."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
13-02-2014, 12:33 AM
(08-02-2014 12:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I think this is what they call the persecution complex.

Well wouldn't you know it, there's a name for it. I experience this almost on a daily basis. Folk at home are always saying "I'm being attacked by the devil". This is when things aren't going their way. This is often followed by a rebuking of the devil and his demons: "The devil is a liar! God is not man that he should lie nor is he the son of man that he should repent"; "Away from me Satan!".

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
13-02-2014, 10:07 AM
What better way for an otherwise uninteresting Christian to believe they're the center of the universe than to be part of the battle between good and evil?

Surely, they're so important that the devil noticed, but God will protect them...

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
13-02-2014, 10:10 AM
(11-02-2014 02:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  The entire idea of "targeting children" doesn't even make sense. Children are naturally atheists. That would be like accusing someone of "going around forcing people to breathe oxygen and eat food." The only children who would even qualify as a potential "target" for atheists are the children who have been converted, i.e. already targeted by Christians. So Christians are running up, punching us in the face, and then when we defend ourselves by punching back, they cry, "Help! Atheists are attacking me, unprovoked!"

Or a better way to put it:

"It's not right how tampon commercial are specifically targeting women."

[Image: dapy3y2u.jpg]

[Image: dedu3y5u.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes