Christians who say to atheists "Glad to hear you're talking about Jesus!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Christians who say to atheists "Glad to hear you're talking about Jesus!"
(10-05-2015 02:13 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  So, if you think and talk about something often enough, you'll start to believe it and then it'll be true? Awesome!!

"I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman..."

I'm Ironman, I'm Ironman, I'm Ironman ---- (he's got more money AND the way cool beach house --- plus he's a proud slut... Bruce Wayne is waaaayy too "proper" for my tastes...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-05-2015, 03:41 AM
Aah when I used to venture into Christian Forums, they would always throw up the "god sent you here" nonsense.

Yeah. He wouldn't provide any other proof for me in the way of visitation or visions etc, No... He would refer me to a website.

I suppose god has finally embraced the age of technology.
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2015, 04:31 AM
(11-05-2015 03:41 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Aah when I used to venture into Christian Forums, they would always throw up the "god sent you here" nonsense.

Yeah. He wouldn't provide any other proof for me in the way of visitation or visions etc, No... He would refer me to a website.

I suppose god has finally embraced the age of technology.

I got that when I joined CFS, I rejected the notion but they insisted it was true. They didn't seem to care that god had sent me when they banned me though.
You would of thought they would have taken more care to keep a god sent forum member.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post