Christina Hoff Sommers Defeats Feminist Video Game Alarmism with Logic and Data

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 09:52 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Christina Hoff Sommers Defeats Feminist Video Game Alarmism with Logic and Data
(21-09-2014 05:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 03:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  But it's an unequal radical idea you see because men are people and feminists don't address that Rolleyes here are some examples of men being treated badly. This proves that women aren't treated badly and should STFU and get back in the kitchen.

Strawman.

Right, except for the tidal wave of "Zoe/Annita should never have have been harassed, but let me give you a detailed explanation as to why she deserved it". Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Christina Hoff Sommers Defeats Feminist Video Game Alarmism with Logic and Data
(21-09-2014 09:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Strawman.

Right, except for the tidal wave of "Zoe/Annita should never have have been harassed, but let me give you a detailed explanation as to why she deserved it". Dodgy

I never said she deserved it. You are making strawman after strawman. What I said is that just because people do to you something that is wrong, that does not make your argument right.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
22-09-2014, 02:18 PM
(22-09-2014 02:08 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  just because people do to you something that is wrong, that does not make your argument right.

Just because assholes like to point out that being the victim of a mass character assassination campaign doesn't make you right, doesn't make you *wrong* either. Drinking Beverage

I can do deepities too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.