Christlikebe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2015, 01:29 PM
Christlikebe
I ran across this site this morning... wtf? This guy thinks he is Jesus. Like really and truly thinks he is Jesus.

The best thing on the site are his comedy videos. He records himself doing one of his weird monologues and then adds a laugh track so that it sounds like people are laughing at him.

Is this for real????

https://christlikebe.wordpress.com/

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
16-05-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Christlikebe
That's almost Mabus worthy. Very impressive. Bowing

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-05-2015, 06:29 PM
I think we are acquainted with this nutbag person. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-05-2015, 07:49 PM
(16-05-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's almost Mabus worthy. Very impressive. Bowing

(⌐■_■)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
Mother of god...
16-05-2015, 07:56 PM
(16-05-2015 01:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I ran across this site this morning... wtf? This guy thinks he is Jesus. Like really and truly thinks he is Jesus.

The best thing on the site are his comedy videos. He records himself doing one of his weird monologues and then adds a laugh track so that it sounds like people are laughing at him.

Is this for real????

Blink

you know.......sometimes the human gene pool needs a little chlorine poured into it...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
17-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Oh my, what a way to start my day! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-05-2015, 08:45 PM
(16-05-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's almost Mabus worthy. Very impressive. Bowing

Mabus? Let me follow this link and get back to you...

...Geez, there is more than one of these things out there? Gasp Now I am even more disturbed.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
19-05-2015, 11:24 AM
(16-05-2015 01:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I ran across this site this morning... wtf? This guy thinks he is Jesus. Like really and truly thinks he is Jesus.

Is this for real????

This isn't real and this guy isn't Jesus. I know this because I'm Jesus.

I just don't like to brag.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
19-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Let's not forget god's lover: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-05-2015, 12:18 PM

Oh that's my favorite thread of all time still! And the little piglet's so cute, I'm honored to be called one by that nutter!

This is a high quality of madness, you just have to sit back and enjoy these when you see them. They go through so much work to attempt to express their truths.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson