Christmas and Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 11:45 PM by ddrew.)
RE: Christmas and Atheism
(06-11-2011 08:13 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 07:39 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I like Xmas for one thing..... Eggnog....

..nuff said.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGG!!!!! ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!

I mean that there will be no eggnog for anyone to consume because I will drink it all...and all the rum.

Also. I don't think about the whole christmas thing as I consider it to be nothing more than minor details.

Allright!!

now that i'm drunk...... let me give another answer...

Fuck Christmas.. Fuck Chirstians... hell THEY don't even have the story of Christmas right...

Anyhow... for me Christmas has been a holiday that was brainwashed into my head from childhood... I used to believe that christmas was all about Santa Clause... and as a child all I cared about was some fat man in a red suit riding a sleigh was dropping me off some presents.. and no matter how much of a bad boy I was during the year.... I never got that box of coal.

When I was older I learned the Christmas story as the Christians told it... and learned through their ideals that Santa Clause was a big fat joke....

Then after years of praying and *believing* that my mother who was sick with lupis could be healed through my prayers... ** the bible states that anyone to prays (believing) will have their prayers answered (through the power of Jesus Christ)** their prayers will be answered... well at the age of 17 my mother died of lupis.

It was that day that I did alot of thinking ..... there is no fucking Santa Clause.. no Fucking Jesus Chirst... NO FUCKING GOD!... and even if there was a God... FUCK HIM for not listening to my prayers... These were my conclusions the day my mother died.. and afterwards started thinking rationaly that perhaps there is no God after all...

I started thinking about life... religion.. God... ....everything...... why millions of children die every year from starvation... or here's a good one for you religious fucks reading this right now... Why does God never heal the amputees??????? NOT a single case of some soldier or otherwise individual has ever been healed through prayer... God is listening right?? Bull shit... He's not real so he's not healing shit.. blind .. brainwashed idiots!!

...... okay I think I'm done...... but one last thing... FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS for making me feel guilty for my mother's death... Lupis wasn't caused my me you FUCKERS.... and it wasn't caused by God.... just a natural course of nature..

Oh... were we supposed to be talking about Christmas.. sorry.. I must be drunk.....

Ya know... I've never felt true HATE before... but I've got to say .. .. I HATE religion.

Fuck the idea of God.. Fuck religion worldwide... I deny the holy ghost.. I deny your faith whatever it may be......

Amen?????? By the way if you religious fucks actually research this word (Amen) you'd be supprised at what you find... It's all about CONTROL!

Control of the masses.. Subdue the weak... Rule over the world!

You brainwashed fucks... wake up!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
06-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Just a long weekend before another long weekend where I usually end up working, this is not a complaint, I prefer to work on long weekends due to traffic being chaos and everything ether shut or booked out.
Good when you’re a kid or you have kids but the Japanese “gift giving season” makes more sense.

What’s with some Christians not giving presents on Christmas?
What cheap arse sack of crap thought this up just to deprive some poor kid of a new shiny flashing noise machine?
It’s just cruel.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
(06-11-2011 11:48 PM)Karl Wrote:  Just a long weekend before another long weekend where I usually end up working, this is not a complaint, I prefer to work on long weekends due to traffic being chaos and everything ether shut or booked out.
Good when you’re a kid or you have kids but the Japanese “gift giving season” makes more sense.

What’s with some Christians not giving presents on Christmas?
What cheap arse sack of crap thought this up just to deprive some poor kid of a new shiny flashing noise machine?
It’s just cruel.

Amen Brother!!...........

Shiiieeet...

I meant buahahhahahaha!!! .... Oh... did I just react like some Chirstian brainwashed fuck!? ... Geeze. I dunno what got over me... musta been some act of God or somthing...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
(06-11-2011 11:31 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 08:13 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 07:39 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I like Xmas for one thing..... Eggnog....

..nuff said.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGG!!!!! ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!

I mean that there will be no eggnog for anyone to consume because I will drink it all...and all the rum.

Also. I don't think about the whole christmas thing as I consider it to be nothing more than minor details.

Allright!!

now that i'm drunk...... let me give another answer...

Fuck Christmas.. Fuck Chirstians... hell THEY don't even have the story of Christmas right...

Anyhow... for me Christmas has been a holiday that was brainwashed into my head from childhood... I used to believe that christmas was all about Santa Clause... and as a child all I cared about was some fat man in a red suit riding a sleigh was dropping me off some presents.. and no matter how much of a bad boy I was during the year.... I never got that box of coal.

When I was older I learned the Christmas story as the Christians told it... and learned through their ideals that Santa Clause was a big fat joke....

Then after years of praying and *believing* that my mother who was sick with lupis could be healed through my prayers... ** the bible states that anyone to prays (believing) will have their prayers answered (through the power of Jesus Christ)** their prayers will be answered... well at the age of 17 my mother died of lupis.

It was that day that I did alot of thinking ..... there is no fucking Santa Clause.. no Fucking Jesus Chirst... NO FUCKING GOD!... and even if there was a God... FUCK HIM for not listening to my prayers... These were my conclusions the day my mother died.. and afterwards started thinking rationaly that perhaps there is no God after all...

I started thinking about life... religion.. God... ....everything...... why millions of children die every year from starvation... or here's a good one for you religious fucks reading this right now... Why does God never heal the amputees??????? NOT a single case of some soldier or otherwise individual has ever been healed through prayer... God is listening right?? Bull shit... He's not real so he's not healing shit.. blind .. brainwashed idiots!!

...... okay I think I'm done...... but one last thing... FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS for making me feel guilty for my mother's death... Lupis wasn't caused my me you FUCKERS.... and it wasn't caused by God.... just a natural course of nature..

Oh... were we supposed to be talking about Christmas.. sorry.. I must be drunk.....

Ya know... I've never felt true HATE before... but I've got to say .. .. I HATE religion.

Fuck the idea of God.. Fuck religion worldwide... I deny the holy ghost.. I deny your faith whatever it may be......

Amen?????? By the way if you religious fucks actually research this word (Amen) you'd be supprised at what you find... It's all about CONTROL!

Control of the masses.. Subdue the weak... Rule over the world!

You brainwashed fucks... wake up!

I like the cut of your jibe. A bit aggressive but the spirit is there. Oh and by the way. Hate is fun you sholud try it more often.

Forget what christmas was because it's something different now, completely different.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
07-11-2011, 12:13 AM
(06-11-2011 11:59 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I like the cut of your jibe. A bit aggressive but the spirit is there. Oh and by the way. Hate is fun you sholud try it more often.

Forget what christmas was because it's something different now, completely different.

Oh..... I've tried it plenty.... I just didn't want to offend more of them brainwashed fuckers out there!

07-11-2011, 12:18 AM
(07-11-2011 12:13 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 11:59 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I like the cut of your jibe. A bit aggressive but the spirit is there. Oh and by the way. Hate is fun you sholud try it more often.

Oh..... I've tried it plenty.... I just didn't want to offend more of them brainwashed fuckers out there!

Hmm I see that. Your language could use some cleaning up but at least you know where you're aiming. Alright last post. too off topic for this thread. My bad.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-11-2011, 09:21 AM
When it comes down to it the aspects of the holiday I celebrate - the decorations, gift giving, family gatherings etc., are all traditions of the winter solstice celibrations that predate Christianity. Christians simply grafted their own meaning on to a Pagan holiday that they found too good not to observe. Why should it bother me to observe those same traditions any more than it should bother a Christian?
07-11-2011, 09:27 AM
(07-11-2011 12:18 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Hmm I see that. Your language could use some cleaning up but at least you know where you're aiming. Alright last post. too off topic for this thread. My bad.

yeah sorry... was a bit drunk last night... my bad

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
07-11-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't know. I'm sober, I'm tired, I hate it. Bah humbug. If somebody comes up to me all smiling and stuff (especially a female somebody - I ain't perfect) going on about Christmas, I ain't likely to "grinch out."

But it's November seventh. Both barrels loaded with grinch. grr...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey.

Just a quick point out. Those of you who celebrate Festivus are celebrating a fictional holiday. Literally. Jerry Seinfeld and his staff writers invented it. But note, your practicing it gives it form. The ritual is the important thing.

I happily celebrate Christmas. I am not-religious, but I have zero difficulty observing some of the religious aspects, like advent calendars and nativity scenes, because I know that that part of the ritual is important to others irrespective of my opinions of the fictionality of Santa, the date of Christ's birth being tied to Pagan beliefs and all the rest.

The Hagekure says this
Quote:It is bad when one thing
becomes two. One should
not look for anything else in
the Way of the Samurai. It is
the same for anything that is
called a Way. If one
understands things in this
manner, he should be able to
hear about all ways and be
more and more in accord
with his own.

For me to follow my way, I don't need to deny other ways. I know who I am and can participate or refuse to participate in whatever I choose. I don't have to make Christmas into something it's not. Christmas is a part of my cultural heritage and I see no reason to deny the ritual.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 3 users Like Ghost's post