Christmas "prank" teaches wonderful lesson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Christmas "prank" teaches wonderful lesson
I don't find "thug" a codeword for black. I have black friends. They dress pretty much like everyone else --- appropriate to the situation.

A "thug" -- is a person (most usually a guy) who dresses in such a way as to try to intimidate.

A punk running around in motorcycle leathers on a 90 degree day (sans motorcycle) is just as much a thug as a black man dressed in a hoodie with his ballcap on backwards...

Clothes do send a message.

What message are you sending??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-12-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Christmas "prank" teaches wonderful lesson
(01-12-2015 10:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't find "thug" a codeword for black. I have black friends. They dress pretty much like everyone else --- appropriate to the situation.

A "thug" -- is a person (most usually a guy) who dresses in such a way as to try to intimidate.

A punk running around in motorcycle leathers on a 90 degree day (sans motorcycle) is just as much a thug as a black man dressed in a hoodie with his ballcap on backwards...

Clothes do send a message.

What message are you sending??

Agreed. I use thug for anyone of the class, without concern for race. Though the word does get the connotation for people of color, for most people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post