Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
Two additions of "fucktard" in this thread. One was at least smart enough to bail once he realized he was destined to the fate of a snowball who refused to accept Jesus as his Lord and savior.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Incidentally, since I'd never heard of the journal Complexity before, I did some poking around...

It's not a real journal! The only people who're calling it a "peer-reviewed" paper are creationists.

The National Center for Science Education called it out for being a deliberate hoax to make ID look like it has scientific backing. Instead, its founding members are on the board of the Creation Institute.

http://ncse.com/rncse/30/6/latest-intell...gn-journal

No wonder I never heard of it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I got taken in by these assholes. And you. THAT's why I don't like to discuss this shit.

(And even then, I note, the liars didn't have the balls to try to say they'd disproved evolution. Too obvious, for their goal of dissembling. Weak!)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-07-2015, 12:49 AM
You should godexists was a little fucking weasel the first time he dropped that el shamah link, or whatever the hell it was.

Deliberate manipulation of real science to support their hokum is the height of dishonesty and I'd personally like to crack him in the head with a rusty piece of rebar.
19-07-2015, 01:02 AM
I'm just literally incapable of anticipating THAT degree of dishonesty.

Just as I cannot understand the mind of a rapist, I cannot understand the kind of people who would go to the deliberate trouble of making up a "science-sounding" journal, that seems to support evolutionary theory (with a few odd skews, like "limits", yet that don't discuss the math of how they got to those limits; I supposed they were in prior, related articles, which is what I was looking for when I was "poking around", to see if this guy was published elsewhere) and put that much detail into obfuscating their real purpose of dissembling to that degree. One tends to think of their opponents, even religious ones, as basically honest people who may be mistaken or who may not have all the facts-- thus the purpose of a debate, to establish factual basis and to review one's own information. I'm ten years "out of pocket" on the Journals, due to my "vacation", so it was entirely possible a new journal had come out and this radical new discovery had been made.

No way I could have anticipated the degree of duplicity, of outright scumbaggery, of which they were capable.

I am sick to my stomach just knowing such people exist. Almost the way I feel about rapists, when you get right down to it. Sick bastards, both. I am so angry right now my teeth hurt from grinding.

Shame on them. Shame, shame, shame, shame!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
19-07-2015, 01:03 AM
(19-07-2015 12:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I got taken in by these assholes. And you. THAT's why I don't like to discuss this shit.

So still ignoring my evidence that DNA is IC ??

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

yeah, its better to write fuck fuck fuck.... that seems to make a better case for your pet theory... at least so you can avoid the hard questions....... LOL.......

here is my challenge :

go to my library :

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/f17-irre...complexity

pick ANY of my examples of IC, and try to refute them .......

good luck with that.
19-07-2015, 01:08 AM
(19-07-2015 01:03 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 12:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I got taken in by these assholes. And you. THAT's why I don't like to discuss this shit.

yeah, its better to write fuck fuck fuck.... that seems to make a better case for your pet theory... at least so you can avoid the hard questions....... LOL.......

If I could turn your irony into physical matter I would wrap in razor wire and shove it up your ass.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
19-07-2015, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 02:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-07-2015 11:52 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 11:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No way. NO WAY is it remotely possible that, out of all I said there, that your reply is even possibly honest.

Shame on you.

i just edited my post above.

So is DNA not irreducibly complex ?? waiting for you to refute my claim......Bowing

No it isn't. You have in no way demonstrated it is. You CLAIM it is. There is nothing to refute until you explain exactly what it is you're claiming, and until you define your terms. You have never even said what "IR" actually is, and where EXACTLY the boundary arises from "complex" to "irreducibly complex", and by what series of tests you have determined that boundary point. Give us an example of something that is "complex" but not "irreducibly complex". Unless you do that you're creating an artificial distinction, without as difference.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-07-2015, 02:08 AM
(19-07-2015 01:03 AM)Godexists Wrote:  

here is my challenge :

go to my library :

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/f17-irre...complexity

pick ANY of my examples of IC, and try to refute them .......

good luck with that.

DNA being IC has been debunked for quite some time. There is no such thing as Irreducible Complexity because even in the most simplistic forms, if you take out all other parts that DNA requires itself to exist, each still serve its own purpose and can still function on its own. Furthermore, DNA had to come from something more simple than itself and that more simple than itself until you get to a self sufficient simplistic singularity.

https://www.dnalc.org/view/16982-The-Eye...unked.html

There you go sweet heart! Now go learn why IC is a lie and then become an atheist like all of us after learning that everything you have been told is a lie.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-07-2015, 06:38 AM
The continual links to this 'heaven' forum or blog is a way to get people to go there and drive up the numbers...seeing the link over and over still looks spammy to me.

Please don't go there - you are giving this guy what he wants when you do.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-07-2015, 06:45 AM
(19-07-2015 02:08 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  DNA being IC has been debunked for quite some time.

oh wow. Really ?? That is new to me. Because i developed the argument without knowing anyone else bringing it forward. Please point out where else you saw someonw making it. ( and please dont say to watch ken millers video ) he defintively never thought about that. He is a stupid parrot.

thanks.