Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(19-07-2015 06:45 AM)Godexists Wrote:  oh wow. Really ?? That is new to me. Because i developed the argument without knowing anyone else bringing it forward. Please point out where else you saw someonw making it. ( and please dont say to watch ken millers video ) he defintively never thought about that. He is a stupid parrot.

thanks.

Not surprising someone as utterly ignorant as you never heard of it. Calling someone a stupid parrot is not a refutation of his points.

You really ARE a fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 10:38 AM
(19-07-2015 10:02 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Y
our long post is irrelevant. What you need to do, is actually address my evidence and refute it if you can.

DNA , and irreducible complexity

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2093-dn...le-complex

[Image: the_pr11.png]

Individual bases : take away the sugar in the DNA backbone = no function
Take away the phosphate in the backbone = no function
Take away the nucleic acid bases = no function
Evolution is not a driving force at this stage, since replication of the cell depends on DNA.
So the individual DNA molecules are irreducible complex
DNA in general ( the double helix )
Unless the two types, purines, and pyrimidines are present, and so the individual four bases = no function, and no hability of information storage
The the enzymes and proteins for assembly and synthesis of the DNA structure must also be present, otherwise, no DNA double helix......

Origin of the DNA deoxyribonucleic acid double helix

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2028-or...uble-helix

Wait? Are you now talking about Abio-genesis? The actual 'start'/'creation' of DNA?
19-07-2015, 10:40 AM
(19-07-2015 10:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

[Image: google10.jpg]

the most funny is , that millers lecture has nothing to do with the issue and challenge in question. Laugh out loadRolleyes

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2106-re...iller#3691
19-07-2015, 10:45 AM
(19-07-2015 10:40 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

[Image: google10.jpg]

the most funny is , that millers lecture has nothing to do with the issue and challenge in question. Laugh out loadRolleyes

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2106-re...iller#3691

Yes, please do take Bucky on.

Popcorn

And again with the link spam.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-07-2015, 11:03 AM
(19-07-2015 10:40 AM)Godexists Wrote:  http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2106-re...iller#3691

That link... makes NO frikkin' sense!

I'm quite possibly an average blue collar worker and even I can see how the comments in that link shotgun their ideas all over the page.

I see no refutation of Miller's seminar. I don't have and wont have the time to explain things here. Others might do so but it's obvious even with a quick read through
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-07-2015, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 11:07 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Godexists is never going to be convinced by anything anyone says.
His head is SO far up his ass, he is beyond hope. But the majority of the web traffic on TTA is (are) the passing guests. They will have seen his dishonest crappy attempts to support the debunked notion of ID. He is not prepared in any way, educationally, to even begin to discuss the subject, which he as demonstrated throughout his own thread. He actually did his own cause a disservice starting his stupid thread, ill-prepared as he is to take on the issues. He can't discuss basic Biology or chemistry, (he actually thought a reduced oxygen atmosphere was a problem for Evolution since he didn't even know the difference between aerobic and anaerobic organisms). Most of what was said here went WAY over his head, which is why almost all the relevant points went unanswered.

So, carry on. Convincing this "godexists" idiot of anything is never going to happen.
but increasingly, his refusal to answer real questions only demonstrates further how bankrupt he is intellectually in general, and scientifically, specifically.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-07-2015, 11:06 AM
(19-07-2015 11:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Godexists is never going to be convinced by anything anyone says.
His head is SO far up his ass, he is beyond hope. But the majority of the web traffic on TTA is (are) the passing guests. They will have seen his dishonest crappy attempts to support the debunked notion of ID. He is not prepared in any way, educationally, to even begin to discuss the subject, which he as demonstrated throughout his own thread. He actually did his own cause a disservice starting his stupid thread, ill-prepared as he is to take on the issues. He can't discuss basic Biology or chemistry, (he actually thought a reduced oxygen atmosphere was a problem for Evolution since he didn't even know the difference between aerobic and anaerobic organisms). Most of what was said here went WAY over his head, which is why almost none of the relevant points went unanswered.

So, carry on. Convincing this "godexists" idiot of anything is never going to happen.
but increasingly, his refusal to answer real questions only demonstrates further how bankrupt he is intellectually in general, and scientifically, specifically.

If anyone ever figures out how to see clearly with their head up their ass - it'll make sound canceling headphones obsolete..............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Please - I beg you all - clicking that link drives his count up and your IQ down...don't do it. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-07-2015, 11:08 AM
(19-07-2015 11:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please - I beg you all - clicking that link drives his count up and your IQ down...don't do it. Sadcryface

I'll second Anjele's post.

Giving the OP's own site traffic is a bad thing. Please! Think of the kitties! Sadcryface
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
19-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(19-07-2015 11:03 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:40 AM)Godexists Wrote:  http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2106-re...iller#3691

That link... makes NO frikkin' sense!

I'm quite possibly an average blue collar worker and even I can see how the comments in that link shotgun their ideas all over the page.

I see no refutation of Miller's seminar. I don't have and wont have the time to explain things here. Others might do so but it's obvious even with a quick read through

Well, then you will have it at least now :

http://www.detectingdesign.com/pseudogenes.html#Fusion

chromosomal fusions happen to be fairly common - even within the same species. In fact, there are humans alive today that have chromosomal fusions - and surprise surprise, they're still human! - morphologically and functionally indistinguishable from other modern humans. Another example can be found with horses. Hybrids of the wild horse have 33 pairs while the domesticated horse has 32 chromosomal pairs. Also, domestic dogs and wolves of the genus canis have 78 chromosomes while foxes have a varied number from 38-78 chromosomes. Yet another example is the house mouse Mus Musculis, which has 40 chromosomes, while a population of mice form the Italian Alps was found to have only 22 chromosomes