Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(19-07-2015 10:40 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

[Image: google10.jpg]

the most funny is , that millers lecture has nothing to do with the issue and challenge in question. Laugh out loadRolleyes

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t2106-re...iller#3691

The only one here who posts crap without knowing their content is you.
You are doing nothing but posting crap from other people and parroting what they say without any real understanding of what you are even posting.

Whats funny is that you are so desperate for acknowledgement that you are right and what you have been told is true, you came here to these forums hoping that the work of those who have already been debunked by minds far superior to the ones you think are correct that you are hoping for some sort of mass conversion and are getting pissy because we have the testicular fortitude to tell you that your IC is complete bullshit which quite frankly it is.

What did you expect? A forum full of scientifically illiterate people who would just accept your post as true and agree with you on the spot because you have some links of posted some text?

The work on IC and design comes from people who are not even real scientists. They have never done any real legitimate scientific work in their entire lives. They cannot possibly contribute to real science because they are CREATIONIST Scientists.

Any science regardless of its branch relies on the foundation the simple truth of the universe being 13 or so billion years old and our planet being something like 5 billion or whatever. No one in geology, chemistry, astronomy or physics can ever do any meaningful or credible work and will be completely dismissed by anyone in the world that lives outside of their christian doctrines.

Hebe, Ham, WLC, and everyone else who makes the argument for IC is nothing more than a pseudo scientist.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 04:41 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-07-2015, 04:56 PM
I've asked the OP to reveal the name of his Intelligent Designer and he won't. So, I tried guessing. At first, I thought it might be Allah the Bloodthirsty with Mohammed ("I am not a pedophile") the prophet, but there's not enough threats or violence in the OPs post.

Then I remembered. He keeps posting the same link with the name "elshamah" in it. That is a name for YHWH meaning "the Lord is there". But that can't be either. YHWH is so dumb that in Leviticus 11:13-19 he says, "These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, and the kite and the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, and the ostrich and the owl and the sea gull and the hawk in its kind, and the little owl and the cormorant and the great owl, and the white owl and the pelican and the carrion vulture, and the stork, the heron in its kinds, and the hoopoe, and the bat."

What kind of "Intelligent" Designer doesn't know that one of his own creation is a mammal, not a bird? So, OP, who is your Intelligent Designer?

BTW, I've been thinking of starting a new thread titled "Yo' God is so dumb..."

Doc
[+] 5 users Like docskeptic's post
19-07-2015, 05:06 PM
OH...and Godexists. I want to direct you to this series of videos as well from Thunderf00t who is very scientific literate.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-07-2015, 06:58 PM
(19-07-2015 01:28 PM)xieulong Wrote:  ...
"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide, to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide, to show the importance of logic?" - Sam Harris.

I think this applies neatly to the clown you're currently arguing with.

Exactly.

Give it up guys. This one's a waste of time.

They have no intention of learning or even engaging productively at an intellectual level.

But it's all useful for the external viewer. So no harm done.

Carry on.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-07-2015, 07:15 PM

I just wanted to re-post this, for effect. Good video, though I still find Mr. Ra a bit disturbing to listen to and look at. I'm sorry! I'm sure he's an amazing guy and I know he has a brilliant mind... but he skeeves me out.

Nevertheless, I suggest we don't let the OP back into this conversation until he has watched the video, and can answer a question that proves he has seen the video for real:

Who, at the University of Manchester, said what, in what year, in that video?

(summarized in your own words, please)

If you prove you have at least watched the video and really listened to what they said, we might re-open discussion with you.

If you will not--it's not even a long video--you will have shown you are too dishonest to participate with the grown-ups.

I still personally believe you are as willfully dishonest as the Creation Institute's Dr. Humphries, in lying about what science actually says to promote your agenda, but I also believe people should be given second chances.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
19-07-2015, 07:19 PM
(19-07-2015 07:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

I just wanted to re-post this, for effect. Good video, though I still find Mr. Ra a bit disturbing to listen to and look at. I'm sorry! I'm sure he's an amazing guy and I know he has a brilliant mind... but he skeeves me out.

Seriously, he's not scary. I've met him and exchanged emails with him. He and Lilandra are celebrating their 6th anniversary today.

Maybe you need to see a picture of him in his kilt...that may take some of the scary away for you. Tongue

...or not...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-07-2015, 07:35 PM
That would definitely improve my opinion! Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
19-07-2015, 09:32 PM
(19-07-2015 11:47 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Well, then you will have it at least now :

http://www.detectingdesign.com/pseudogenes.html#Fusion

chromosomal fusions happen to be fairly common - even within the same species. In fact, there are humans alive today that have chromosomal fusions - and surprise surprise, they're still human! - morphologically and functionally indistinguishable from other modern humans. Another example can be found with horses. Hybrids of the wild horse have 33 pairs while the domesticated horse has 32 chromosomal pairs. Also, domestic dogs and wolves of the genus canis have 78 chromosomes while foxes have a varied number from 38-78 chromosomes. Yet another example is the house mouse Mus Musculis, which has 40 chromosomes, while a population of mice form the Italian Alps was found to have only 22 chromosomes

Blink

Okay... am up and found your reply post.

The above is in NO WAY linked or the same as the posts previously. Also, you do realize that these "Mouse is still a mouse" type comments doesn't address the problem that one mouse is quite probably a DIFFERENT species within the SAME genus or family?

The same for your "Dog is still wolf" comment etc. It also doesn't add the details of whether said mice/horse/etc can cross reproduce.
19-07-2015, 09:42 PM
(19-07-2015 04:56 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I've asked the OP to reveal the name of his Intelligent Designer and he won't. So, I tried guessing. At first, I thought it might be Allah the Bloodthirsty with Mohammed ("I am not a pedophile") the prophet, but there's not enough threats or violence in the OPs post.

Then I remembered. He keeps posting the same link with the name "elshamah" in it. That is a name for YHWH meaning "the Lord is there". But that can't be either. YHWH is so dumb that in Leviticus 11:13-19 he says, "These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, and the kite and the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, and the ostrich and the owl and the sea gull and the hawk in its kind, and the little owl and the cormorant and the great owl, and the white owl and the pelican and the carrion vulture, and the stork, the heron in its kinds, and the hoopoe, and the bat."

What kind of "Intelligent" Designer doesn't know that one of his own creation is a mammal, not a bird? So, OP, who is your Intelligent Designer?

BTW, I've been thinking of starting a new thread titled "Yo' God is so dumb..."

Doc

it happens that you do not know the meaning of the words in the original language. Would you know, you would not post that nonsense. Back then, there was not a classification as we have. So the word for birds means just animals that fly.