Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(19-07-2015 09:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 04:56 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I've asked the OP to reveal the name of his Intelligent Designer and he won't. So, I tried guessing. At first, I thought it might be Allah the Bloodthirsty with Mohammed ("I am not a pedophile") the prophet, but there's not enough threats or violence in the OPs post.

Then I remembered. He keeps posting the same link with the name "elshamah" in it. That is a name for YHWH meaning "the Lord is there". But that can't be either. YHWH is so dumb that in Leviticus 11:13-19 he says, "These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, and the kite and the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, and the ostrich and the owl and the sea gull and the hawk in its kind, and the little owl and the cormorant and the great owl, and the white owl and the pelican and the carrion vulture, and the stork, the heron in its kinds, and the hoopoe, and the bat."

What kind of "Intelligent" Designer doesn't know that one of his own creation is a mammal, not a bird? So, OP, who is your Intelligent Designer?

BTW, I've been thinking of starting a new thread titled "Yo' God is so dumb..."

Doc

it happens that you do not know the meaning of the words in the original language. Would you know, you would not post that nonsense. Back then, there was not a classification as we have. So the word for birds means just animals that fly.

So in your world, pigs are birds?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-07-2015, 09:54 PM
(19-07-2015 07:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  we might re-open discussion with you.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadBowing

YOu must have a very high opinion of your self, in order to write in the plural, " WE "......

[Image: dunnin10.jpg]
19-07-2015, 10:01 PM
(19-07-2015 09:54 PM)Godexists Wrote:  You must have a very high opinion of your self, in order to write in the plural, " WE "......

Um.. you know you're posting in a forum where there's more than one person viewing, right?

Also... you mem-pic is a poor attempt to relabel something for your own benefit. Dunning-Kruger effect is some what different from your humor.

(Am guessing it was an attempt at humor...)
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-07-2015, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 10:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-07-2015 09:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  it happens that you do not know the meaning of the words in the original language. Would you know, you would not post that nonsense. Back then, there was not a classification as we have. So the word for birds means just animals that fly.

But that's precisely the point, you idiot. "Back then" is totally irrelevant IF you're going to claim your stupid holy book was inspired by some deity. You have no clue how they classified anything "back then". You have no reference for that claim.

And, obviously, you know NOTHING about the Bible. Nothing I tell, you. Nothing.
Big Grin

In the verses that follow, the confusion continues, and puts into further stark relief the error that was made by the authors/editors of Leviticus and refutes absolutely your claim that there was a confusion concerning what you lied about.

1:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
11:20 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
11:24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even.
11:25 And whosoever beareth ought of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

If what you claim to be true, the bat would have been included in the group in verse 21.

Oh well. Fail again. Clearly it was included with birds, in error.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-07-2015, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 12:28 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Technically, he used it correctly in his counter-meme, given what he seemed to be trying to say, there.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks that are easy for them are also easy for others." (From Wikipedia.)

Except that several of us have degrees in this field, and in my personal case, I've been arguing with Creationists on the subject since 1998 on the topic, so I'm not impressed by this latest version, particularly given that he had two options:

1. Watch the brief video and listen closely enough to answer a question that shows me he actually watched and listened to it, rather than ignoring scientific information HE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR all along (by the way, the 2nd part part of the answer to my question to you was "how scientists have experimentally demonstrated DNA is formed through processes that do NOT make it Irreducibly Complex") he doesn't like, or

2. Change the subject, make a group ad hominae (?) attack, and prepare to to keep acting like we didn't finally get annoyed enough at the little shit to answer his question, so he can use the Creationist machinegun tactic of rapid-firing questions at evolutionists and then pretending questions A through F weren't answered, when saying "And you can't answer G, either! "

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-07-2015, 11:39 PM
(19-07-2015 09:54 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 07:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  we might re-open discussion with you.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadBowing

YOu must have a very high opinion of your self, in order to write in the plural, " WE "......

[Image: dunnin10.jpg]

Actually Dunning Krueger is when UNSKILLED individuals, not unlike yourself, think they can discuss science and genetics, even while never once taking even one class in them .... such as yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Just as an aside, I'm enjoying the unintended irony that we are witnessing here.

Creationists are always good for a chuckle.

Is that sinful?

Blush

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-07-2015, 01:58 AM
(20-07-2015 01:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just as an aside, I'm enjoying the unintended irony that we are witnessing here.

Creationists are always good for a chuckle.

Is that sinful?

Blush

Oh course they are good for a chuckle, thunderf00t, atheists resident anti creationist has like....whats he up to now? 20 something videos about why we all laugh at creationists?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
20-07-2015, 05:20 AM
(19-07-2015 10:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Technically, he used it correctly in his counter-meme, given what he seemed to be trying to say, there.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks that are easy for them are also easy for others." (From Wikipedia.)

Except that several of us have degrees in this field, and in my personal case, I've been arguing with Creationists on the subject since 1998 on the topic, so I'm not impressed by this latest version, particularly given that he had two options:

1. Watch the brief video and listen closely enough to answer a question that shows me he actually watched and listened to it, rather than ignoring scientific information HE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR all along (by the way, the 2nd part part of the answer to my question to you was "how scientists have experimentally demonstrated DNA is formed through processes that do NOT make it Irreducibly Complex") he doesn't like, or

2. Change the subject, make a group ad hominae (?) attack, and prepare to to keep acting like we didn't finally get annoyed enough at the little shit to answer his question, so he can use the Creationist machinegun tactic of rapid-firing questions at evolutionists and then pretending questions A through F weren't answered, when saying "And you can't answer G, either! "

Ah, his excellence, the high knowledgeable expert in microbiology has decided to come down to the proletariat in his grace and presence, and share again his precious information with us, poor regular mortals......what a honor. Laugh out load Bowing

still waiting to refute my claim that DNA is irreducible complex. And i have another job for you. You will be the FIRST since i brought forward this argument, to debunk it , if you can :

The chlorophyll biosynthesis pathway is irreducible complex

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t1546-ch...is-pathway

Chlorophyll biosynthesis is a complex pathway with 17 highly specific steps, of which eigth last steps are used by specific enzymes uniquely in this pathway.
The pathway must go all the way through, otherwise chlorophyill is not synthesized.
Therefore, the Chlorophyill biosynthesis pathway is irreducible complex.

What good would there be, if the pathway would go only up to the 15th step ? none
What good would there be, if the pathway would go all the way through the 17th step ? Chlorophyll would be produced , BUT :
What good for survival would there be for chlorophyll by its own, if not fully embedded in the fotosyntesis process ? none.
What good would there be for fotosynthesis without chlorophyill in place, capturing light, and transmitting it to the photosystem ? none, since capturing
light is essential for the whole process.

Five following conditions would all have to be met:

the issue about the observed origin of irreducible complexity, similarly, is not to be dismissed by saying that’s Behe’s argument. Have you had an empirically warranted answer to Menuge’s C1 – 5 criteria for exaptation ( a shift in the function of a trait during evolution. For example, a trait can evolve because it served one particular function, but subsequently it may come to serve another.). . . the usual attempted counter? If not, then the issue of irreducible complexity is very definitely still on the table. The criteria:

For a working biological system to be built by exaptation , the five following conditions would all have to be met:

C1: Availability. Among the parts available for recruitment to form the system, there would need to be ones capable of performing the highly specialized tasks of individual parts, even though all of these items serve some other function or no function.

C2: Synchronization. The availability of these parts would have to be synchronized so that at some point, either individually or in combination, they are all available at the same time.

C3: Localization. The selected parts must all be made available at the same ‘construction site,’ perhaps not simultaneously but certainly at the time they are needed.

C4: Coordination. The parts must be coordinated in just the right way: even if all of the parts of a system are available at the right time, it is clear that the majority of ways of assembling them will be non-functional or irrelevant.

C5: Interface compatibility. The parts must be mutually compatible, that is, ‘well-matched’ and capable of properly ‘interacting’: even if sub systems or parts are put together in the right order, they also need to interface correctly.

( Agents Under Fire: Materialism and the Rationality of Science, pgs. 104-105 (Rowman & Littlefield, 2004). HT: ENV.)

Resumed : For the assembly of a biological system of multiple parts, following steps must be explained : the origin of the genome information to produce all subunits and assembly cofactors. Parts availability, synchronization, manufacturing and assembly coordination through genetic information, and interface compatibility. The individual parts must precisely fit together. All these steps are better explained through a super intelligent and powerful designer, rather than mindless natural processes by chance, or / and evolution, since we observe all the time minds capabilities producing machines and factories, producing machines and end products.

everything *has* to be in place at once or else an organism has no survival advantage. The thing is, there's no driver for any of the pieces to evolve individually because single parts confer no advantage in and of themselves. The necessity for the parts of the system to be in place all at once is simply evidence of creation. Photosynthesis missing one piece (like chlorophylls) is like a car missing just one piece of the drive train (such as a differential); it's not that it doesn't function as well - it doesn't function at all!
20-07-2015, 05:26 AM
(20-07-2015 05:20 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Ah, his excellence, the high knowledgeable expert in microbiology has decided to come down to the proletariat in his grace and presence, and share again his precious information with us, poor regular mortals......what a honor. Laugh out load Bowing

Dodgy I thought that was you? Where's your degree then?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.