Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 06:27 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
It's "irreducibly complex" not "irreducible complex".
Fucker gets an "F" in English as well as science 101. Big Grin

Fucker has never once defined what exactly what fucktard is actually talking about, and what the boundary is between something complex, and irreducibly complex. . Just 'Oh it looks too complicated", (like the coagulation cascade).

The evolution of chlorophyll has been postulated. Just like the eye business and the coagulation cascade, if it has a lot of steps, the ID nuts just can't deal with it :

http://www.plantphysiol.org/content/154/2/434.full

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Irreducible_complexity

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 06:25 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-07-2015 05:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Dodgy I thought that was you? Where's your degree then?

Did you want kindy-garden, or 1st Grade, cuz that's about it. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-07-2015, 06:25 AM
(19-07-2015 09:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 04:56 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I've asked the OP to reveal the name of his Intelligent Designer and he won't. So, I tried guessing. At first, I thought it might be Allah the Bloodthirsty with Mohammed ("I am not a pedophile") the prophet, but there's not enough threats or violence in the OPs post.

Then I remembered. He keeps posting the same link with the name "elshamah" in it. That is a name for YHWH meaning "the Lord is there". But that can't be either. YHWH is so dumb that in Leviticus 11:13-19 he says, "These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, and the kite and the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, and the ostrich and the owl and the sea gull and the hawk in its kind, and the little owl and the cormorant and the great owl, and the white owl and the pelican and the carrion vulture, and the stork, the heron in its kinds, and the hoopoe, and the bat."

What kind of "Intelligent" Designer doesn't know that one of his own creation is a mammal, not a bird? So, OP, who is your Intelligent Designer?

BTW, I've been thinking of starting a new thread titled "Yo' God is so dumb..."

Doc

it happens that you do not know the meaning of the words in the original language. Would you know, you would not post that nonsense. Back then, there was not a classification as we have. So the word for birds means just animals that fly.

So YHWH is your Intelligent Designer.

Did he not foresee that someday mankind would know enough to differentiate between mammals and birds? He could have put bats in a separate category and said "Don't eat bats." That puts modern Jews in a bit of a bind, doesn't it? Can they eat bats or not? Do they have to consider bats birds because the OT says so?

Or, how about rabbits? In Lev. 11: 6 YHWH says, "The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you." Since the rabbit is now considered a lagomorph and not a ruminant, what do modern Jews do? Why would an "Intelligent" Designer muddy the waters? Why not just say, "Don't eat Bugs Bunny" and leave the part of chewing the cud out?

Yo' YHWH so dumb...

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
20-07-2015, 06:27 AM
(16-07-2015 06:56 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Wisdom teeth, amazing evidence of design.

The appendix, amazing evidence of design.

Cancer-causing rays from the sun, amazing evidence of design.

Schizophrenia, amazing evidence of design.

Why do creationists only bring up things that seem positive when extolling creationism?
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
20-07-2015, 06:29 AM
(20-07-2015 06:25 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 09:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  it happens that you do not know the meaning of the words in the original language. Would you know, you would not post that nonsense. Back then, there was not a classification as we have. So the word for birds means just animals that fly.

So YHWH is your Intelligent Designer.

Did he not foresee that someday mankind would know enough to differentiate between mammals and birds? He could have put bats in a separate category and said "Don't eat bats." That puts modern Jews in a bit of a bind, doesn't it? Can they eat bats or not? Do they have to consider bats birds because the OT says so?

Or, how about rabbits? In Lev. 11: 6 YHWH says, "The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you." Since the rabbit is now considered a lagomorph and not a ruminant, what do modern Jews do? Why would an "Intelligent" Designer muddy the waters? Why not just say, "Don't eat Bugs Bunny" and leave the part of chewing the cud out?

Yo' YHWH so dumb...

Doc

So I WAS right. All them hunters that eat Bambi be goin' ta hell. Thumbsup

20-07-2015, 06:36 AM
(20-07-2015 06:27 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 06:56 AM)Godexists Wrote:  Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Wisdom teeth, amazing evidence of design.

The appendix, amazing evidence of design.

Cancer-causing rays from the sun, amazing evidence of design.

Schizophrenia, amazing evidence of design.

Why do creationists only bring up things that seem positive when extolling creationism?

Y'know what? If creationists put those arguments forward as evidence of a creator who was, as Hitch put it, vindictive and capricious, I would be more persuaded.

But I couldn't put it better than Mr Fry:

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-07-2015, 06:41 AM
[Image: meme_g11.png]

nobody addressed my concrete examples of IC. Waiting...LOL.....

Yes Rolleyes
20-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Another avoidance. He demanded to know about how DNA was made, since it appears to be IC to him, and someone kindly put up a video that gets into the details, which he ignores even after I specifically directed him to watch and show us he's honest.

Again he links to El Shermer website, trying to drive up traffic for himself (selfish!), avoids the original question, and asks a new one (along with lots of personal attacks on the ego: Aha! bet you can't do it!, like the science-literate are a bunch of children waiting around to show We Can Do It, We're Big Kids Now!), showing that all he is doing is engaging in the Machine Gun Tactic.

So, what then, GE?

Let's say I took the time to learn about the biosynthetic pathway for Chlorophyll, which I currently know nothing about. (Why would I? I'm not a botanist or even particularly interested in plants, so it's totally new to me.) I spend a day, perhaps more, learning the exact chemistry of the process, tracing down which amino acids are folded and how/when, what external genes direct the process, and so on... I learn all about it, taking hours, perhaps days out of my life.

Then I show you how the "unique enzymes" were close to other enzymes, or near other systems that could be co-opted for this process. I demonstrate, somehow, step-by-step each element of the MASSIVE process you're asking me for... a literal doctoral-thesis level of writing. Somehow, I manage to make it simple enough to fit in an online post to be read here.

Let's say I do every bit of that. Right here in this post.

What would it get me?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 06:50 AM
(20-07-2015 06:41 AM)Godexists Wrote:  [Image: meme_g11.png]

nobody addressed my concrete examples of IC. Waiting...LOL.....

Yes Rolleyes

How about FIRST you define IR, then EXACTLY the boundary between "irreducible complexity", and plain ole "complexity", then show us the peer reviewed science that agrees with you, then we'll be happy to feed you your Pablum, dear.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-07-2015, 06:55 AM
(20-07-2015 06:41 AM)Godexists Wrote:  nobody addressed my concrete examples of IC. Waiting...LOL.....

Convincing one or any of us means nothing in terms of whether or not your claims are true. Facts are not determined by debate. These are scientific questions therefore it's for you, the crusading maverick scientist, to publish and convince experts in the relevant fields, who will then expand on your original and interesting line of research.

If that doesn't happen, it's bullshit. It's really very simple.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.